X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tomche Makedonche
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
    DPMNE (it's membership base and central committee) do want this stopped. I'm referring to this particular agreement.
    Then please explain what they plan on doing to stop it?

I don’t consider refusing to show up for work much of a strategy.
    “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
      That doesn't mean every single individual who is a Member of Parliament for the VMRO-DPMNE party or its' coalition members, will be unwavering and able to withstand the threats, blackmail and pressure they're likely going to receive on a very individual and personal level over the coming weeks and months.
      Why the need to already set up the expected excuse for failure?

Let me guess, you expect that they will be threatened with The Hague?, well I guess we can all sympathise with that, at least we know they really wanted to try and stop it, but hey, that’s how it goes in the Republic, at least we can look forward to some much needed EU funds, after all everything has a silver lining
      Last edited by Tomche Makedonche; 06-20-2018, 02:12 AM.
      “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
        • Jan 2009

Its great seeing some Macedonians protest, but more needs to be done (I am aware of the rumour of a huge protest this weekend – lets see what happens and if anyone still cares)

In Brazil the truck drivers recently went on strike through out the whole country, crippling the country, with only essentials like medicine, food and beer (lol) being transported. I wish something like this could happen in Macedonia, the people need to hurt the politicians where it hurts, and that’s things that involve money and the economy.

I know times are hard in Macedonia, but I can assure you people in Brazil live harder and more dangerous lives then the people in Fyrom. Its now or never for Macedonians. No more excuses

Comment

• kompir
          • Jan 2015

I was listening to ABC radio this afternoon and I heard something to the effect of that if the name change agreement isn't ratified, the EU and Greece will be imposing a new economic blockade and that the current border crossings between the two countries would be closed indefinitely. I don't know where they got this information from, but it is a troubling development if true.
          Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Pelagonija
            • Mar 2017

I don’t believe that? What for not joining NATO?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by kompir View Post
              I was listening to ABC radio this afternoon and I heard something to the effect of that if the name change agreement isn't ratified, the EU and Greece will be imposing a new economic blockade and that the current border crossings between the two countries would be closed indefinitely.
              Right now, I couldn't care less if our southern border was closed for a period of time. But if the EU imposes an economic blockade because we refuse to accept this degrading agreement, that is essentially a casus belli.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                Right now, I couldn't care less if our southern border was closed for a period of time. But if the EU imposes an economic blockade because we refuse to accept this degrading agreement, that is essentially a casus belli.
                If our past is any indication. It isn't a casus Belli. It's a reason to capitulate.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• kompir
                  • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post
                  I don’t believe that? What for not joining NATO?
                  No, because it would be seen as a hostile act by the Greeks; it would be construed as a territorial ambition.

Comment

• Pelagonija
                    • Mar 2017

Ivanov fires back urging Zaev to muster 2/3 in a order to impeach him and change the name..

Comment

• kompir
                      • Jan 2015

As it stands, it seems to me that this whole episode is one designed to destabilise the country, it reeks of divide and conquer...

Comment

• Pelagonija
                        • Mar 2017

The question is can Zajche da mu ebam majche muster the 2/3s if so how? He seems frighteningly over confident.

Comment

• Pelagonija
                          • Mar 2017

Does anyone know if Macedonian citizens abroad can vote in the referendum?

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Does anyone know if Macedonian citizens abroad can vote in the referendum?
                            We were invited for the independence referendum. But Zajeban would know what the vote would be, so i doubt he and his masters will allow the referendum to be available to the diaspora.
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Pelagonija
                              • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                              We were invited for the independence referendum. But Zajeban would know what the vote would be, so i doubt he and his masters will allow the referendum to be available to the diaspora.
                              In hindsight perhaps it would have been better if everyone voted no back then. I can honestly say that the Serbs are a superior race to our faggy retarded race..

At least we would have avoided such dissapointment..

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

I can honestly say that the Serbs are a superior race to our faggy retarded race..
                                Really? Superior in which way?
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X