• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fyrOM
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
    It is commonly referred to as "Sleeping with the Fishes".
    George S., do you know Rocco and Fat Tony? I never knew them guys was Muslim.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

They were saving the bogeyman for the right moment.Election time is like a shot in the arm.
      It could be a big hoax dm.Makes the americans look real good in the eyes of the world.
      THe americans said there was a firefight but osama wasn't engaged in it?His followers say it's osama.
      Apparently they reckon osama tried to use one of his wives as a shield.
      Last edited by George S.; 05-02-2011, 02:37 PM. Reason: ed
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Breaking news at hand that us athorities are thinking of releasing photos of the bin laden corpse to counter growing sceptisim.How come the pakistani authrities didn't know for 10 years that he was under their noses.??
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• indigen
          • May 2009

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
          Now here's a picture of brainwashed idiots. After this, they'll go back home and watch Fox news.

Gaddafi's son, three grandchildren killed in NATO air strike

IMHO, this Osama assassination was/is a diversion for a very, very bad mistake (miscalculation) in Libya the day before, with serious political and geostrategic implications for their current agenda and operation!

Gaddafi's son killed in NATO strike

By Middle East correspondent Anne Barker, wires

Updated May 1, 2011

Defiant Libyan leader Moamar Gaddafi has escaped a NATO airstrike but a government spokesman says his youngest son and three grandchildren were all killed.

The missile strike hit Mr Gaddafi's residential compound at Bab al Aziziya in the capital Tripoli shortly after 6.00pm (local time).

Reporters were shown extensive damage to the building.

Government spokesman Moussa Ibrahim says Mr Gaddafi's youngest son, 29-year-old Saif al Arab Gaddafi, was killed along with three of Mr Gaddafi's grandchildren.

"The house of Saif al-Arab Gaddafi... who is the youngest of the leader's children, was attacked tonight with full power," he said.

"The leader with his wife was there in the house with other friends and relatives."

Saif al-Arab was a civilian and a student who had studied in Germany. He was one of Gaddafi's less prominent sons, with a limited role in the Tripoli power structure.

Mr Ibrahim told a news conference in Tripoli that Mr Gaddafi himself was not hurt.

"The leader himself is in good health; he wasn't harmed," he said. "His wife is also in good health; she wasn't harmed [but] other people were injured.

"This was a direct operation to assassinate the leader of this country."

NATO has not confirmed the deaths, but it did confirm it struck a key military installation in the area at that time.

"NATO continued its precision strikes against regime military installations in Tripoli overnight, including striking a known command and control building in the Bab al-Azizya neighbourhood shortly after 1800 GMT Saturday evening," it said.

NATO's commander of Libya operations, Canadian Lieutenant-General Charles Bouchard, said the target was part of a strategy to damage Mr Gaddafi's ability to plan and conduct attacks on civilians.

"All NATO's targets are military in nature and have been clearly linked to the Gaddafi regime's systematic attacks on the Libyan population... We do not target individuals," he said in a statement.

"I am aware of unconfirmed media reports that some of Gaddafi's family members may have been killed.

"We regret all loss of life, especially the innocent civilians being harmed as a result of the ongoing conflict."

The Libyan rebel capital Benghazi was rocked by sustained gunfire and explosions as fighters sent off volleys of celebratory fire after reports of the younger Gaddafi's death.

"They are so happy that Gaddafi lost his son in an air strike that they are shooting in celebration," said Colonel Ahmed Omar Bani, military spokesman of the Libyan opposition Transitional Nation Council, headquartered in the eastern city of Benghazi.

The missile strike came hours after Mr Gaddafi had again offered to cease fire.

"I have no official functions to give up: I will not leave my country and will fight to the death," he said.

But he added a conciliatory note.

"We are ready to talk with France and the United States, but with no preconditions," he said.

"We will not surrender, but I call on you to negotiate. If you want petrol, we will sign contracts with your companies. It is not worth going to war over.

"Between Libyans, we can solve our problems without being attacked, so pull back your fleets and your planes."

But NATO leaders rejected the offer, saying it lacked credibility.

An international coalition began carrying out strikes on forces loyal to Moamar Gaddafi on March 19 under a United Nations Security Council mandate to protect Libyan civilians.

NATO took command of operations over Libya on March 31.

Massive protests in February - inspired by the revolts that toppled long-time autocrats in Egypt and Tunisia - escalated into war when Mr Gaddafi's troops fired on demonstrators and protesters seized several eastern towns.

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Was saying to a friend yesterday cowboy county will take out gadaffi next . Predictable. Super power uses violence and wonders why extremists retaliate . This world is turning into a Shit hole blood bath and all the while the decision makers sit pretty whilst civilans die for oil greed and power
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

The us produced osama,trained him up & abandoned him.Osama grew tohate the mericans & resented their presence in saudi arabia.He just wanted them out because the americans just wanted their oil.
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Jankovska
                • Sep 2008

I don't know if it's true but I hope to God it is.

Comment

• Mastika
                  • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                  USA BS - People want some form of proof and closure!
                  Definately true, there is something about the way in which this has been handled that has left me sceptical about the whole thing. Everyone should be entitled to see some proof.

Interesting Youtube clip.

YouTube - Exclusive: 'Bin Laden Dead' Hoax Exposed

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

i'm not surprised didn't the americans lie about getting in the different wars for oil etc.
                    Now the news of bin laden's death makes everything look allright.The popularity of obama is lifted & they can do anything they want for war on terror makes everything look like justified.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Louis Riel
                      • Aug 2010

Seal Team 6 Akbar!

Comment

• Onur
                        • Apr 2010

Meet the new no.1 in the FBI`s new "most wanted" list after Osama has been killed, disappeared or whatever;

With Bin Laden dead, who remains as FBI's most wanted terrorists?

Osama Bin Laden was number one on the FBI's ten most wanted terrorist list. Now that he is dead, who are the remaining nine most wanted terrorists in the world, according to the FBI? Below are those who remain on the list.

1 - Adam Yahiye Gadahn, age 32: Born Adam Perlman in Oregon and raised in California, Gadahn converted to Islam at the age of 17. Gadahn is being sought on charges of treason and giving material support to the Al Qaeda terrorist network. The charges are related to Gadahn's alleged involvement in a number of terrorist activities, including providing aid and comfort to Al Qaeda and services for Al Qaeda. Reward offered for his capture is $1 million.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/306237

I`ve searched the name of this guy "Adam Gadahn" on youtube to learn who the hell is he and some videos was quite interesting. Except the usual Al-Qaida crap like "Americans, you be muslim or die" videos, there was some more which explains his background.

Apparently, this guy named Adam Gadahn is an American Jew who has been born and raised in a goat farm in a rural place in USA. He becomes christian first but then he becomes muslim when he was in collage. He was also famous among his friends with his one-man death metal band project, himself being the sole member, performing brutal music!!! But after some time, he decides to join the ranks of Al-Qaida and all of a sudden he becomes the no.1 official spokesperson of Al-Qaida by releasing several videos to the internet in usual Afghan man clothing Now USA gives one million dollar award whoever gives info about his location

Also, i saw another video from neo-con controlled the Fox news. This time they are showing a taxi driver from NY (Oohh, just like the taxi driver of Robert de Niro! scarryy ). Most surprisingly, he was an American Jew but then he becomes muslim and then Al-Qaida member, just like the other guy!!! On his web site, he mocks with US soldiers who has been killed in Afghanistan and he also mocks with the beheading of American journalist Daniel Pearl with his own video entitled "Daniel Pearl I am Happy Your Dead" animating the beheading scene as a puppet show!!!
                        WTF is all that shit? I mean, are we supposed to believe this crap now? Al-Qaida members in NY, doing puppet show videos and claiming USA will be islamic state by 2050? Whatta comedy

Watch this one now, Exposing the fake Al-Qaida members like Adam Gadahn & Yousef al-Khattab;

YouTube - Fake Al Qaeda Actors EXPOSED! Adam Gadahn & Yousef al-Khattab

Comment

• Onur
                          • Apr 2010

Another Fox News neo-con propaganda just like the "Fake Al Qaeda Actors EXPOSED!" above describes. This time a former CIA top agent and an advisor of George W. Bush says that "The one and only solution for US to stop illegal mexican and muslim immigration in to the US is Osama bin Laden to succeed in detonating a massive weapon on American soil. According to him, a major Al-Qaida attack on US soil is a necessity to convince American people and US politicians it`s because all US politicians are weak and pro-Europeans!. Anchor nods and agrees with the former CIA agent about this;

YouTube - Glenn Beck Agrees US Needs Another Al Qaeda Attack To Protect Us From Immigrants?

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

I would not be surprised if the whole thing was staged.The americans could be lying & set the whole thing up who knows if the so called killing was bin laden or that they ever disposed of a body.The testing of dna etc could be all staged.The way they are describing it they never followed protocol where you need more than one person to test it you need the whole family.Why dispose of the body straight away.There are huge questions unanswered ,the us is thinking whether they should release a photograph probably doctored.You can tell something fishy is going on.Also the whole thing was staged to cover something else.eg killing of gadafis son in libiya.I think the americans are hiding something like they did with the weapon's of mass destruction in iraq.
                            How come it took 10 years to find bin laden & authorities didn't know come on someone is lying.It's a huge HOAX.The disposing of the body so called may not have been bin ladens.I'ts all done to make the americans look good on the war on terror.Do you realise how much money that has cost theus probbaly in the trillions,they are trying to legitimise the cost.
                            Last edited by George S.; 05-03-2011, 04:27 PM. Reason: edit
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

IF the Americans finally caught their most wanted man, who headed the most wanted terrorist group in the world and IF they had an opportunity to capture him alive (as is the latest information)....why wouldn't you do so?

Surely a terrorist leader and mastermind is worth more intelligence, alive than dead for the so called American war on terror. Surely a live ObL would have coughed up the inner workings and relations between aQ and their supporters and sympathizers, including those financing most of the operations.

Then again, IF ObL was real perhaps the story of his demise is a fabrication or the mission was more failure than success.

I don't believe that the elite of an elite SF's unit wouldn't be suitably equipped and skilled to 'snatch' ObL but would shoot him dead and lose such a valuable source of intel that has eluded intel services around the world for a whole decade...

Something ain't right...
                              Last edited by Phoenix; 05-04-2011, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X