X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Indigen
    Well, I did not mention the relatives.....
    Dimovska was someone's daughter, sister, wife and/or mother. The 'human' in me prompted the comment in relation to her relatives, not her. Do I need to repeat this again, or are you finally catching on?
    .......or rejoice at their demise and wish the same for more of that kind
    Mate, throw a BBQ if you want, I couldn't care less, I don't think that death is something that should be rejoiced in the manner that you're suggesting.

As for the rest, you're clutching at straws, which indicates to me that you're still looking for redress after I pulled you up on the Angelov matter. You can't seem to get over it as you keep engaging me with your semantics. Keep going and I will reciprocate, not only on your attitude but also on the flawed elements in your ideology. Perhaps your support for some fanciful 70,000 year old rock 'theories' could be a starting point.
    Originally posted by Bill77
    I disagree with both. You don't mourn in this particular occasion Dimovska's death.
    Who said anything about us mourning Dimovska's death? Do you think it is unreasonable for her relatives to mourn her death?
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• indigen
      • May 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      Indigen,

I would not celebrate the death of anyone. Doing so only devalues life, including your own.
      So be it, Vangelovski, but I beg to differ on this issue! I and a few Macedonian mates went for celebration drinks in 1995 when we thought some patriots had done the deed on Gligorov and that he was on his way to hell! If Georgievski or Crvenkovski were to depart this world early (the sooner the better) than natural life permits, I might throw a big celebration party regardless of sentiments such as yours.

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by indigen View Post
        So be it, Vangelovski, but I beg to differ on this issue! I and a few Macedonian mates went for celebration drinks in 1995 when we thought some patriots had done the deed on Gligorov and that he was on his way to hell! If Georgievski or Crvenkovski were to depart this world early (the sooner the better) than natural life permits, I might throw a big celebration party regardless of sentiments such as yours.
        Killing the man only emboldens the idea. I'd rather kill the idea and see the man repent. Even if he does not, and dies a traitor, it is no reason to celebrate. Nothing is gained by their death.

But if you feel its appropriate to celebrate the death of a person (because of their flaws), then the same must apply to you? Or are you staking a claim to perfection?
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Prolet, I'm sure you were close to her as well at some stage. Will you make a statement?
          Vangelovski, I dont recall her doing anything good for our country, hopefully we'll have somebody from Pirinska Makedonija promoting our culture in Sofia.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
            Vangelovski, I dont recall her doing anything good for our country, hopefully we'll have somebody from Pirinska Makedonija promoting our culture in Sofia.
            Was that the official statement from the Office of Prolet?
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Prolet, get your head out of the clouds, Gruevski is too scared to even mention the Macedonians in Pirin. Why is that?
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• indigen
                • May 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                Dimovska was someone's daughter, sister, wife and/or mother. The 'human' in me prompted the comment in relation to her relatives, not her. Do I need to repeat this again, or are you finally catching on?

Mate, throw a BBQ if you want, I couldn't care less, I don't think that death is something that should be rejoiced in the manner that you're suggesting.

As for the rest, you're clutching at straws, which indicates to me that you're still looking for redress after I pulled you up on the Angelov matter. You can't seem to get over it as you keep engaging me with your semantics. Keep going and I will reciprocate, not only on your attitude but also on the flawed elements in your ideology. Perhaps your support for some fanciful 70,000 year old rock 'theories' could be a starting point.

Who said anything about us mourning Dimovska's death? Do you think it is unreasonable for her relatives to mourn her death?
                A bunch of hubris?

Take as an example that Hitler was also a relative of someone, should they (his relatives) have mourned his death and expect to receive condolences.

Secondly, since you clearly sidestep the points I made, I don't see what use it is to continue this discussion further.

Rejoice: To show joyful satisfaction in an event, [I definitely take satisfaction in the demise of the high-ranking enemies of the Macedonian nation!]

Definition: be very happy about something
                Antonyms: be sad, lament, mourn [what to be said of those mourning traitors?]

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

I take that back and i apologies SOM. I just realised when you said Its time for morning you meant her family.

When i posted an article regarding her death, i was wrecking my brain where-ether i should say "bog da go prosti" or not. But i decided on this occasion i will leave it up to god rather than me wishing god to forgive her.

And of course its reasonable for her relatives to mourn.
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• indigen
                    • May 2009

Killing the man only emboldens the idea. I'd rather kill the idea and see the man repent. Even if he does not, and dies a traitor, it is no reason to celebrate. Nothing is gained by their death.
                    There is a law for high treason in most countries and punishment is death!

When you are successful in killing off the anti-Macedonian schemes and treasonous deconstruction projects, call me (most likely from the dead, because it won't be happening in the next few/several decades that I have left as maximum in this world) and I shall consider your views more positively then. But until then, don't bother me about my views on this issue.

But if you feel its appropriate to celebrate the death of a person (because of their flaws), then the same must apply to you? Or are you staking a claim to perfection
                    Lets not compare personal flaws to acts of high treason that are punishable by death in many countries of the world.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

I don't need to "side step" anything you're trying to throw at me, and I couldn't less about Hitler or other cold-blooded murderers. But their relatives (who are not to blame) may have cared, for their own personal and family reasons. I am being human towards them, and that's it. Is that enough circles? Do you understand? Or should I break it down even further for you?

If anybody is suffering from a bout of hubris it's yourself. Show some maturity for your age and stop trying to portray an image of a 'patriot' by celebrating the death of another human. Being indifferent is one thing, being joyful is another. If it makes you that happy then why don't you leave your comfortable surroundings, go out there and carry out the deed yourself so others can have a celebratory drink on behalf of your 'heroics'?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

There is a law for high treason in most countries and punishment is death!

When you are successful in killing off the anti-Macedonian schemes and treasonous deconstruction projects, call me (most likely from the dead, because it won't be happening in the next few/several decades that I have left as maximum in this world) and I shall consider your views more positively then. But until then, don't bother me about my views on this issue.

Lets not compare personal flaws to acts of high treason that are punishable by death in many countries of the world.
                        Indigen,

I did not deny that her actions/views were treasonous, nor the fact that such is punishable by death in many countries. My point was that death is not something to celebrate. Do you think that the death of traitors will eliminate the idea? Its much like defeating 'terrorism' or some other abstract idea.

Treason is a flaw for which Dosta bears personal responsibility. What other types of human flaws are there? Non-personal ones? Are you claiming you have no flaws? Are you claiming that you have no personal responsibility? From past posts, I have the nudging impression that we do not share views on economic matters, which, in my subjective opinion is one of your flaws. Shall I celebrate your eventual death as a result of this flaw? Or do you hold some special place above other human beings whereby your flaws are ignored?

Comment

• indigen
                          • May 2009

I don't need to "side step" anything you're trying to throw at me, and I couldn't less about Hitler or other cold-blooded murderers. But their relatives (who are not to blame) may have cared, for their own personal and family reasons. I am being human towards them, and that's it. Is that enough circles? Do you understand? Or should I break it down even further for you?
                          I asked, seeing how humane you are and that you think death should be mourned, whether you would have considered sending condolences to the Bali Bombers' families when they were executed but NO ANSWER from you. Give me an answer and don't beat about the bush!

If anybody is suffering from a bout of hubris it's yourself.
                          From where I stand, it is worth for you to consider the possibility that I raised above.

Show some maturity for your age and stop trying to portray an image of a 'patriot' by celebrating the death of another human.
                          What is the difference between wishing someone's demise and appreciating the end result when the wish comes true? How do you explain why the following songs are very,very popular with Macedonians?:

Goce Arnaudov - Prokleti da se predavnicite

YouTube - Goce Arnaudov - Prokleti da se predavnicite

VOJO STOJANOSKI - Bog da gi bie i ubie predavnicite i dushmanite!

YouTube - VOJO STOJANOSKI ''Mila Makedonijo''.

MILA MAKEDONIJO - Vojo Stojanovski (Pobednichka pesna na Goce Fest 1997, fevruari)

Bog da gi bie i ubie
                          predavnicite i dushmanite!
                          Bog da gi bie i ubie
                          kodoshite i janicharite!
                          Mila Makedonijo, od niv stradash ti,
                          od svoite izrodi makedonski!
                          Mila Makedonijo, od niv stradash ti,
                          od svoite izrodi makedonski!

This song was the winner at Goce Fest 1997!

-------------

Being indifferent is one thing, being joyful is another.
                          Lets put it another way, I am quite (very) satisfied with the end result and I would be even more so should it happen to Crvenko and Bupcho in the near future!

If it makes you that happy then why don't you leave your comfortable surroundings, go out there and carry out the deed yourself so others can have a celebratory drink on behalf of your 'heroics'?
                          Are you trying to incite criminal acts here?
                          Last edited by indigen; 04-06-2011, 01:31 AM.

Comment

• indigen
                            • May 2009

Indigen,

I did not deny that her actions/views were treasonous, nor the fact that such is punishable by death in many countries. My point was that death is not something to celebrate. Do you think that the death of traitors will eliminate the idea? Its much like defeating 'terrorism' or some other abstract idea.
                            Maybe in an "ideal' world you could make a case but I dare say that there were many who celebrated (and would celebrate) the death of traitors, dictators or enemies and I am but one of those.

Iraqis celebrate in the Sydney suburb of Auburn after hearing that former dictator Sadam Hussein had been sentenced to death.

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Self deleted.
                              Last edited by Bill77; 04-06-2011, 03:47 AM.
                              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Maybe in an "ideal' world you could make a case but I dare say that there were many who celebrated (and would celebrate) the death of traitors, dictators or enemies and I am but one of those.

Iraqis celebrate in the Sydney suburb of Auburn after hearing that former dictator Sadam Hussein had been sentenced to death.
                                'Many' people engage in beastiality as well, but I don't see you doing it? Just because someone else does it, that is not a justification.

But you still have not explained to me what is so special about yourself. Why celebrate the death of someone because of their failure to meet their individual responsibilities, when you yourself are guilty of the same, unless you are making a claim to perfection?

Further, I would not want to be a part of any cause that does not value human life. Such a cause would be nothing more than blatant totalitarianism and a rejection of the most fundamental of all natural rights - right to life.

Comment

Working...
                                X