Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

The Bulgarians are having a field day with the dumb Macedonian leadership at the moment. I am too embarrassed to include links to the Novinite website but there ought to be someone from the Macedonian Government who responds to such shameful and wrong allegations about the historic identities and their ties with Macedonia and Macedonians.

But we know that won't happen.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Makedonce, Since we are at it,

I will be known as (according to my avatar)

"Soldier that fought and died for fuck who knows who and why. I thought it was for this baby in my arms, future".

Its a little long, i must shorten it a tad.......Actually, Here is a short version "Shafted"
      Last edited by Bill77; 07-05-2011, 09:24 PM.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
        Since we are at it,

"Soldier that fought and died for fuck who knows who and why. I thought it was for this baby in my arms, future".

Its a little long, i must shorten it a tad.......Actually, Here is a short version "Shafted"
        Let me see if I can assist here, what about: "Soldier who died for FYROM, Warrior on a Horse, FA, IA & UMD, holding baby in arms"
        It may be a little long but you'll get used to it, afetr all it's the only way we can become Europeans and have a true identity that is recognised by all.
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
          Roaring Lion under Sun
          Yes that is also an apt description, please use this from now on until the official plaque of your identity is issued, Iv'e been assured this won't take too long - 20 years give or take!
          Only that long, how about if I make some compromises will that speed up the precess.
          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            The Bulgarians are having a field day with the dumb Macedonian leadership at the moment. I am too embarrassed to include links to the Novinite website but there ought to be someone from the Macedonian Government who responds to such shameful and wrong allegations about the historic identities and their ties with Macedonia and Macedonians.

Lion on a Throne With Crown
            Allow me to allay your fears, the Bugarians are having a field day with the the "Dirt with mountains, rivers, lakes, men with shoes, that borders the neighbour with men wearing fustanellas, pointed shoes who don't know how to manage money". They are not really having a go at Macedonia because no such place exists - not yet anyway, not until someone stands up and says this is what we are and who we are - we don't accept any other version or opinion or classification!
            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post

Gruevski and Ivanov are either terrified of the Bulgars, indifferent to their racism, or in bed with them. If anybody can refer us to anything from the Macedonian government which speaks out against such falsifications about our history by the Bulgar government, please let us know.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

I think that may be dangerous and irridentist to be called "Shafted", according to the "land where men wear fustanella's, pointy shoes and can't manage money", there is no such minority!

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                  Only that long, how about if I make some compromises will that speed up the precess.
                  Roaring Lion under Sun
                  Yes we will be happy to commence the process on accession talks and issue you an invitation to make an application to join the club, if you are willing to compromise, I think we may also be able to find a position in the "Foreign Ministry" for someone of your ability to be flexible, not to mention the "Goce Delchev" award we will probably bestow upon you, straight after we name a street in your honour in Skopje! We would also be happy to lend you billions of Euro's to assist you in becoming our slaves!

Comment

• makedonche
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                    Gruevski and Ivanov are either terrified of the Bulgars, indifferent to their racism, or in bed with them. If anybody can refer us to anything from the Macedonian government which speaks out against such falsifications about our history by the Bulgar government, please let us know.
                    "great king with beard from the land with rivers, mountains and people with shoes"
                    No such speaking out against the falsifications has occurred from the Government of Macedonia! There is one organisation that has factual evidence and constantly challenges the assertions of the Bulgarians and dispells their myths and propoganda, this organisation is "Land with mountains, rivers, lakes and men with shoes - not lying -collection of individuals"

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Bill,
                      I think you have hit the nail on the head and have arrived at the definitive conclusion to this sorry mess.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                        Mythical Bird with Colourful Plumage
                        Yes that is correct, an apt description, please refrain from personalizing your identity, the ROM will let you know who you are and what to call yourself in the not too distant future - given the task of achieving the FYROM has taken 20 years to date, don't go holding your breath otherwise you may turn blue and white striped, or given enough time maybe even blue and gold stars!
                        Well in that case, perhaps the only alternative is the name...

'plucked and fucked'

Comment

• makedonche
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                          Well in that case, perhaps the only alternative is the name...

'plucked and fucked'
                          Mythical Bird with Colourful Plumage
                          HaHaHaHaha!!!!!!!!! That may not be 100% accurate to date, however in the not too distant future it could well become a reality - I think "plucked" so far is probably right!

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                            • Nov 2009

well lion on pedestal how much of a compromise do I have to make do I have to change my avatar too?
                            Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                              well lion on pedestal how much of a compromise do I have to make do I have to change my avatar too?
                              Roaring Lion under Sun
                              aaahhhhh yes, i'm quite certain your southern neighbours "men wearing fustanella's with pointed shoes who can't manage money" will insist on a change of avatar, geographical qualifier, copyright of your avatar so you can't use it anywhere in the world! We think these are small prices to pay so that you can become and prevent any identity problems arising! Don't forget the billions of Euros that will be lent to you so you can spend eternity paying them back and we can keep a leash on you!

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                                • Nov 2009

Hey that doesnt sound very nice and its an awful lot of compromise, what happens if I dont agree with what your saying

Maybe I dont wont to change my name and avatar.(ROAR!!!!)

Comment

Working...
                                X