X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
    Thanks for the explanation, if someone had just answered my questions to begin with, this whole argument could have been avoided, but no everyone has to get offended and jump at the first sign of criticism. I am not from Australia, and I do not know what goes on in the communities there, a little patience and understanding would be nice rather than wasting time arguing just to get my questions answered...
    What a fuckin' moron...

Comment

• Stojacanec
      • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Spare me Buktop. MP_MK supposedly knew about it before Rann did. Nothing happened from him until a few days before the UMD got here. MP_MK got the actual video footage from the original Adelaide community a couple of weeks ago. Tell me about a plan that takes 2 months to implement Buktop. Why did it take him 2 months? I didn't recall him telling the AMHRC anything over the last 2 months. Now he talks about them as though they are familiar friends, but alas, they don't know him. Go figure.

The original Adelaide community had its head so far up its arse that it thought it would wait until it would get a government grant before raising any protest about the incident.

Why did the Adelaide organisations miss it? Not many go to Greek events. Is that a reasonable answer? Probably not, but my local community appears to be so dumbed down that they thought it prudent to wait for some grant before voicing a protest.

Hope that helps you somehow.

My understanding is that governement grants are difficult to get if your a Macedonian org in SA.

Hence, I would've thought the release of the tape should have been a foregone conclusion.

Comment

• Buktop
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        What a fuckin' moron...
        Phoenix kiss my ass. I am supposed to know what happens in some little Australian community? I am supposed to know that AMHRC is stationed in Melbourne and I am supposed to know that they are not in contact with SA?

You are so lost in your pro-Australia cock sucking that you are fighting me because I live in America and because I like UMD, give me a fucking break and shut your ignorant mouth for once.
        Last edited by Buktop; 02-21-2010, 03:32 PM.
        "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
        though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
        Our long awaited hour will draw near
        and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Bratot
          • Sep 2008

That's why you are not supposed to enter a discussion where you have no fucking clue.
          The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Buktop
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
            That's why you are not supposed to enter a discussion where you have no fucking clue.
            Thats why I fucking asked questions, nobody wanted to answer them, go have a read if you don't believe me.
            "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
            though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
            Our long awaited hour will draw near
            and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Pavel
              • Oct 2009

i think there is no need to argue and call names here anymore. Risto gave an explanation. there is no need for this. time for a new topic.

Comment

• Rogi
                • Sep 2008

Victor, Do you mean to say your posts above were sincere questions and not sarcastic and somewhat snide ones? Because, reading them over and over, I can only conclude the latter.

It is pretty clear that it reads the same for just about everyone else on te forum.

If I'm mistaken, then I apologise for misinterpreting and for this very post.
                Last edited by Rogi; 02-21-2010, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Honestly, I think there is a duty to be informed about a matter before posting. To suggest we somehow needed to post an explanation link is poor form. We simply have to assume you have seen it and choose to remain argumentative about the matter.

In the same fashion, the quotes and analysis of Meto's speeches have quite possibly been perpetually ignored. Perhaps you should review all links (in sequence) before continuing to be an apologist for UMD Buktop.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop
                    I was not having a go at anyone or any organization.

As Prolet had mentioned I am curious as to how these matters come to the attention of the Australian organizations, I asked a genuine question and yet all people here can come up with is "UMD UMD UMD..."
                    With your previous comments, you are no better than Meto, Amitreski and co.
                    Why isn't AMHRC already aware of this? Isn't it their job to be on the look out for these sorts of things? Or do others have to bring it to their attention?
                    A little more than mere curiosity for most normal people. No need to deny it, you saw what you thought was an opportunity to attack an Australian organisation and you took it, unfortunately for you, you were not aware of some key particulars of the situation, and now you are scrambling for justification. Just let it be.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

MP_MK
                      Any progress to report?
                      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
                        Ladies and gentlemen, Exhibit A (above) Is the cancer of the Macedonian Diaspora in all its glory. At every opportunity, destroy it.
                        I must have missed this post 137 on yours. Your attitude is akin to glory seeking fools playing cloak and dagger games, we've seen many of them, time for honest strength and integrity to prevail, therein lies the glory of the Macedonian Diaspora. Go hide some more video tapes.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                          Go hide some more video tapes.
                          SoM, MP_MK is not a community representative. If he was delaying anything to suit his personal objectives, good luck to him. Real venom should be reserved for the inactivity of the Adelaide Macedonian community and their executives.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Risto, I find 'coincidence' a label hard to apply in this instance, too much smoke, much of it generated by MP_MK. The 'timing' of the video's release, UMD's visit and MP_MK's simultaneous descent from the skies doesn't strike you the least bit odd?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                              Risto, I find 'coincidence' a label hard to apply in this instance, too much smoke, much of it generated by MP_MK. The 'timing' of the video's release, UMD's visit and MP_MK's simultaneous descent from the skies doesn't strike you the least bit odd?
                              Lots of things strike me as odd about "the descent" SoM ... but it does not detract from the original error on the part of my local community.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Agreed. Much of the issue was handled poorly (mainly relating to communication and coordination).

Comment

Working...
                                X