X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Serdarot
    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
    great clips serdarot. is this from a larger article. others ie nonmacedonians arguing our case i think catches westerners attention more.

it is a book ("Die Griechen" / "The Greeks" , napisana od Profesor na Bristol Univerzitetot, H D F Kitto)

i hope that soon we gonna present lots of such material

any profesional historians here?
    Last edited by Serdarot; 02-12-2010, 11:53 AM.
    Bratot:
    Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• MP_MK
      Banned
      • Aug 2009

Kanal 5 Clip

Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti MP
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Buktop
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by osiris View Post
          i am alarmed by the idea that some people beleive that anyone involved in the macedonian cause should be above criticsm. there has not and never will be a human being who doesnt make mistakes and we as macedonians have every right to hold those in our community who claim to speak on our behalf.

i am not sure the umds contribution to the macedonian cause, as a charitable and political organisation is that great that they are beyond criticsm.

i am still waiting for the umd to show me metos article in the melbourne age mewspaper the one advertised in his promo flyer.
          No one said they should be above criticism, what is being said is that it should be constructive and not destructive.

Why should MP_MK have to take bullshit from people who aren't doing anything when he seems to be one of the people most involved?
          "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
          though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
          Our long awaited hour will draw near
          and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Buktop
            • Oct 2009

Really? No one has ever heard of a Pity Party before? I guess it's just an American saying.
            "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
            though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
            Our long awaited hour will draw near
            and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

It was spelled as "pitty party".

On a more interesting note Buktop, what is all this "tea movement" about in USA? Sounds like something useful for Macedonia to me.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

MP, Whats the go with the Sitel Video Footage??

Buktop, Like i've told you before trust is hard to find these days.
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• MP_MK
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                  MP, Whats the go with the Sitel Video Footage??

Buktop, Like i've told you before trust is hard to find these days.

A couple of hickups on Sitel's end unfortunately.

The clip is good. Just waiting for edit room to cut the segment and upload the broadcast quality version, so I can download it and use it in Australia.

Have been waiting 4 days now.......
                  Last edited by MP_MK; 02-15-2010, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

MP, Spolaj Ti

The one from Kanal 5 was good

Comment

• MP_MK
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                      MP, Spolaj Ti

The one from Kanal 5 was good

As soon as I receive it, I will upload it for all.
                      Last edited by MP_MK; 02-15-2010, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• MP_MK
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
                        No one said they should be above criticism, what is being said is that it should be constructive and not destructive.

Why should MP_MK have to take bullshit from people who aren't doing anything when he seems to be one of the people most involved?

Thank's for going into bat Buktop, but I wouldn't bother. The crowd will no doubt take you by the neck for supporting also

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

MP, I think you are forgetting something here

Today is pročka remember? Hristijanski e da mu prostiš na lugeto.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
                            No one said they should be above criticism, what is being said is that it should be constructive and not destructive
                            At what stage would you switch from being constructive to destructive? What would be the deal-breaker? For me it is honesty and transparency or lack thereof.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

pročka za hristianite e . Da me prostite tseli, ne ime baram jas proschavanie na premiorot nash vo Adelaide, ni na Grtsite.
                              Znachi jas ne sum hristianka, ako jas i sinovite moye se krsteni vo Makedontskata crkva.
                              smrt ili sloboda, krv za krv, taka nashite mili komiti vodea.
                              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Mikail
                                • Sep 2008

Bravo Julie.

Ostaj go Rann. Toj treba da bara proscejne od nas. Po se drug nacin nie samite trebe da se prostime nie megju nas. Taka nie ke odime napred!
                                From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

Working...
                                X