Old 03-06-2013, 06:43 AM   #1
The LION will ROAR

The LION will ROAR is on a distinguished road
Default Alexander's grandmother was from Bitola Crnobuki

Alexander's grandmother was from Bitola Crnobuki

Tuesday, 05 March 2013 11:51
http://www.kurir.mk/makedonija/vesti...olsko-Crnobuki

Google Translator:-

Archaeologist Viktor Lilcic in the first volume of the edition of the old Macedonian cities, says current Bitola village Crnobuki is the city where she was born grandmother of Alexander, Eurydice, the newspaper Dnevnik.

Viktor Lilcic, professor at the Institute of Art History and Archaeology in the book "Korpus old towns and castles in Macedonia Lynkestidia Devriop" argued Gradishte archaeological site in Bitola village Crnobuki probably hides City Link, the capital of the kingdom Linkestidite , where it originated and grandmother of Alexander, Eurydice.

Bitola Lilčić recently presented data from its long-term field studies documenting the old neighborhoods. Grandiose Corps that will be printed will have 17 volumes, of which so far is printed only the first dedicated old ancient settlements in the surroundings.

- Central idea in the first volume is the search for the capital of the kingdom Linkestidite Link, which is considered to be in its vicinity. Linkestidite had directly ancient Macedonian origin. Blood from that city came Alexander. Historical records say that the city ruled King Arabej I, whose daughter took a neighboring king Siras got Eurydice. She became the wife of the Macedonian king Amyntas III. They had three sons, the youngest among them was Philip II, Alexander's father - says Lilcic.

The archaeologist explained that accidentally went Lynkestidia to show through both mobile and immobile artifacts that this space ancient Macedonians lived in neighborhoods that we can today explore. Lilcic believes that if it is proved that the link is on our territory, it will be a world sensation.

And before there were assumptions about the location of the link. According to archaeologist Ivan Mikulcic, it is possible that the city was situated on a high hill in Egri, and believes that Crnobuki is Perseida. Archaeologist Fanula Papazoglou thought that Link is in Heraclea, ancient archaeologists think it is Florina.
Lilcic doubt this arguing that the High Hill is not high enough position to be able kingdom to defend from invaders, Heraclea developed later, and in Greece are not allowed to explore. Accurately determine the location, it is necessary to conduct archaeological research for the book was done mapping the places
Old 03-06-2013, 05:53 PM   #2
Daskalot

Daskalot is on a distinguished road

Very very interesting, lets see what will come. Time is on our side.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:17 PM   #3
Pelister

Pelister is on a distinguished road

This caught my attention. I hope that they start the process of excavating the area for ancient ruins ...etc. It would be interesting to see what they discover.
Pelister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:31 PM   #4
Dejan

Dejan has much to be proud ofDejan has much to be proud ofDejan has much to be proud ofDejan has much to be proud ofDejan has much to be proud ofDejan has much to be proud ofDejan has much to be proud ofDejan has much to be proud ofDejan has much to be proud of

Is this a new find? I thought it was already known that she was from Bitola.

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.
Dejan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 04:24 AM   #5
dekapentaugoustos
Banned

dekapentaugoustos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejan View Post
Is this a new find? I thought it was already known that she was from Bitola.
You're confusing Heraclea Lynchestis or Pelagonia (built by Philip II) which is 2 km South of Bitola with the former capital of the Kingdom of Lynchestis which this archaelogist claims is at Crnbuki (a village 10 km North of Bitola).

I'm not sure what his findings and theories are, but he also calls this ancient town Lynx (I didn't even know it had such a name).

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...ead.php?t=3234
dekapentaugoustos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 11:47 AM   #6
Daskalot

Daskalot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekapentaugoustos View Post
You're confusing Heraclea Lynchestis or Pelagonia (built by Philip II) which is 2 km South of Bitola with the former capital of the Kingdom of Lynchestis which this archaelogist claims is at Crnbuki (a village 10 km North of Bitola).

I'm not sure what his findings and theories are, but he also calls this ancient town Lynx (I didn't even know it had such a name).

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...ead.php?t=3234
How are you Thessa, long time no see.
Where you in that movie with the same name as you have chosen to use here this time around?
Old 03-09-2013, 03:26 AM   #7
dekapentaugoustos
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daskalot View Post
How are you Thessa, long time no see.
Where you in that movie with the same name as you have chosen to use here this time around?
Im fine. Is it indeed a long time?

Do you mean the film Dekapentaugoustos (2001)? No, why would I be in it? Yet, it is a huge coincidence that I was watching this film yesterday at the exact time you posted your question.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:58 PM   #8
lavce pelagonski

lavce pelagonski is on a distinguished road

Petros you cant seem to stay away can you

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов
lavce pelagonski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 04:57 AM   #9
dekapentaugoustos
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
Petros you cant seem to stay away can you
I'm not Petros.
Old 03-19-2013, 05:38 AM   #10
lavce pelagonski

lavce pelagonski is on a distinguished road

But you do know who I'm talking about.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов
lavce pelagonski is offline   Reply With Quote