greece REJECTS opinion from Macedonia to establish a circle of "history truth finding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonin
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Yiftoi View Post
    the problem is that the interpretation may be wrong in the other parties eyes.

Now what are we to do?
    You should get to terms what Interpretation means. If you go to Webster dictionary, you will get this:

2 : a particular adaptation or version of a work, method, or style

the act or the result of interpreting : explanation; a particular adaptation or version of a work, method, or style; a teaching technique that combines factual with stimulating explanatory information… See the full definition
    The stress is on the PARTICULAR ....... Which makes neither yours nor ours version true.

The truth is most probably somewhere in between the both. As long as we dwell on Interpretation, we will be in conflict, and no solution will be there.

Thus, SOM gave you the factual how it is, but you proved that you ain't able to reside on the fact that Macedonians exist, while we the Macedonians don't really care what you call yourself, which makes you the one imposing conflict since you dwell on INTERPRETATION i.e. PARTIAL ADAPTED VERSION of your small universe, which in no case has to do something with the REAL WORLD.

What happens in this forum, is that we slap the other side of the story in your face.

You and your government dwell on the PARTICULAR version that you are descendants in any miraculous way with the Ancient Greeks, and makes you the one and only hair to their heritage, what ever that might be. You go further and claim the heritage of the Ancient Macedonian presenting them as Ancient Greeks, using your PARTIAL VERSION of the story, and come to us and want to tell us what we should do.

Now we show you the other PART of the story, which you tend to exclude of your PARTIAL VERSION, about the Giftoi like your self who came as Prosfigas, The Arvanite, your hated Slavs, Turks etc. which you tend to forget in your Interpretation of the story.

Thus we end up in useless discussions about some PARTIAL TRUTHS or VERSIONS of it which has nothing to do with the REAL WORLD.

You are really useless to the bone.....
    Last edited by makedonin; 04-03-2009, 06:59 AM.
    To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

McSoldier, the problem is that the interpretation may be wrong in the other parties eyes.

Now what are we to do?
      Are you serious? Do I care if someone in Greece thinks he is descended from Pericles? No. Should you care if someone in Macedonia thinks he is descended from Alexander?

Have a look at what I wrote again;
      Yiftaki, here is starting point:

Everybody has their own interpretation of history and their people, lets respect everybody's decisions.

Let's live.
      ------------------------------------------------

Now, tell me, what's the problem?
      WHO IS THE PROBLEM?

Greece.

Yiftaki from Yiftoi is a common way of shortening a word, what the hell is McSoldier? Here's a piece of advice, stop wasting our time with this familiar cyclic idiocy, and stop being a dickhead, otherwise you will be sent packing back to the rest of your Yiftoi at the yiftoiontheweb.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Did you notice the depth of the responses from this Greekbot?
        As soon as reasoned arguments are put forward by Macedonians, the Greeks run and hide behind Zeus' toga.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Mr. MASO
          • Jan 2009

Did you get a chance to see the recent video that was aired on Macedonian TV about the "Macedonoids" being the chosen people of God and founders of the white race.

Maybe this is why the Greek government rejected the "history truth finding" seminars that Milososki was after.

This the whole point of the porgram dummass. To find the truth, if use really think that us Macedonians are something else or as you said founder of the white race than use should of taken the programme but Mis Yannis just wants a quick fix to the name and have nothing to do with finding the truth. This should be easy for use. U are just thinking that was the problem but U dont know. Theres something else going on.........

Comment

• Yiftoi
            Banned
            • Apr 2009

What is it exactly that you want the Greeks to do.
            You are attempting to usurpe their history (not very well I might add).
            Why can't you respect the version of history that most historians acknowledge as fact. Does this not bother you that you are part of the fringe minority with the distorted version of your history?

Comment

• osiris
              • Sep 2008

have a look at tms posts you will see what most historians think

Comment

• Ne Smassen
                • Jan 2009

When it comes to putting their name on other peoples accomplishments, noone can touch the modern Greeks.

Greek coffee anyone?

Comment

• osiris
                  • Sep 2008

spartan you still stand alone as the only modern greek who thinks feels and acts like the ancients the rest will indiscriminatly include anyone and anything in their greek nation and culture.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

You are attempting to usurpe their history
                    I beg your pardon Gypsy, would you care to clarify that statement?

What happened to respecting the decisions and beliefs of your neighbours? Like I said before numbnuts, Greece and Greeks are the problem.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Spartan
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by osiris View Post
                      spartan you still stand alone as the only modern greek who thinks feels and acts like the ancients the rest will indiscriminatly include anyone and anything in their greek nation and culture.
                      Thank you Osiris, but Im sure Im not the only one lol.
                      In my opinion, this focus on 'ethnicity' is pretty silly.
                      If we are talking about blood purity in the year 2009, we truly are very misguided. Neither Greek, Macedonian, Serb or Bulgarian can claim a more direct link to the ancients than the other as I see it. Blood-wise we are all 'mutts' so to speak. The things that differentiate us are culture, language etc.. In other words, learned behaviours.
                      Therefore, if culturally someone is Macedonian, they are Macedonian as I see it. However, I believe we Greeks should be extended the same courtesy as well. No one is a pure Greek in terms of lineage, but culturally and linguistically we are Greek, what more is necessary??

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

What is it exactly that you want the Greeks to do.
                        You are attempting to usurpe their history (not very well I might add).
                        Why can't you respect the version of history that most historians acknowledge as fact. Does this not bother you that you are part of the fringe minority with the distorted version of your history?
                        Are you talking about Greek history or Macedonian history? They are very different for thousands of years. But they did collide with each other for a few hundred years. You should read a book about it one day Yifto.

Go here for a while instead of those seedy coffee clubs you hang around in.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Duke of Sparta
                          Therefore, if culturally someone is Macedonian, they are Macedonian as I see it. However, I believe we Greeks should be extended the same courtesy as well. No one is a pure Greek in terms of lineage, but culturally and linguistically we are Greek, what more is necessary??
                          Absolutely nothing except continued mutual respect, my good man.

Comment

• Yiftoi
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                            I beg your pardon Gypsy, would you care to clarify that statement?

What happened to respecting the decisions and beliefs of your neighbours? Like I said before numbnuts, Greece and Greeks are the problem.
                            What is so hard to comprehend Mcsoldier?
                            What mutual respect can be shown when its obvious that one country is attempting to usurp another's history and legacy.
                            What would you guys do if suddenly the Bulgarians claim Goce Delcev as their own?

Comment

• Daskalot
                              • Sep 2008

What is so hard to comprehend Mcsoldier?
                              What mutual respect can be shown when its obvious that one country is attempting to usurp another's history and legacy.
                              What would you guys do if suddenly the Bulgarians claim Goce Delcev as their own?
                              One more time you address Soldier of Macedon as anything other than his appropriate name I will BAN you, katalaves vre gajduri?
                              Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Yiftoi
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2009

He called me Gypsy first.

Comment

Working...
                                X