• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
    LOL i got a nasty private message from one of our new users "Demaj"

Here is his message, he must be from albania or kosovo because he cant spell and structure proper sentences and paragraphs:

I read you are trying to prove albanians migrating into macedonia,,..
    Albanians started to make serious inroads into northwest Macedonia and Kosovo, however, only in the 17th century when Ottoman persecution of the native Slav population emptied these areas of their inhabitants. After the fall of the empire of Gjergj Slkenderbey, the Albanians were largely loyal to the ottoman beys. Most converted to Islam and were rewarded with new lands bordering Albania. Many also learnt the Ottoman elite language and were schooled in Anatolia, later becoming beys in their own right.ARE YOU JOKING ME,,just for starters take a good hard look at a map in 1681 of albanians lands,I ashume that yor serbian or bulgarian blood is kicking into the propaganda you are speaking,,For you as a slavnic or bulgarian people have no idea about macedonians,Macedonia was greek as kosova is albanian,both languages of greeks and albanians have meaning of all over balkans and since the slavnic language is not from balkans just goes to show how silly you macedonian slavnics are,I wouldnt even call myself macedonian because thoses people have been gone for a long long time,macedonia stretched much in albanian land and into greek land there was no border between greece epirus,macedonia,and albania,since macedonians were of illyrian and thracian,and albanians are in the same leauge as you then use your logic slavnic brain,,,both gheg albanians share ancient instruments with old macedonians,and also sine there is 600,000 gheg albanians in macedonia can you show me the migration of them,Because i know there is no way in world macedonians would let that many albanians in there unless they were already there?
    I guess we slavnics better start using logic like this maestro. I am sure he has a vast collection of toilet paper cardboard cylinders he appropriates from roadside gas station laboratories from Tirana

Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
      • Jan 2009

Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

Working...
      X