Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > General Discussions

Old 09-20-2017, 12:02 PM   #1
MHRMI

MHRMI is on a distinguished road
Default MHRMI launches a new OUR NAME IS MACEDONIA campaign! Billboards are up in Macedonia!

***HELP US SPREAD THE WORD***
MHRMI launches a new OUR NAME IS MACEDONIA campaign! See pics of our billboards at www.mhrmi.org/OurNameIsMacedonia. Billboards went up in Skopje and Bitola and soon will be in Tetovo and other cities throughout Macedonia along with television & radio commercials, newspaper & online ads, press conferences and hundreds of thousands of flyers. OUR NAME IS MACEDONIA! STOP NEGOTIATING OUR NAME AND IDENTITY!

English translation:

Who Gave You the Right to Negotiate MY Name and Identity?

"If I were Macedonian, I would NOT negotiate my name" - UN Envoy Matthew Nimetz

"There would be absolutely no consequences if Macedonia stops negotiating its name" - US State Department

The name dispute is tied to everything: EU, NATO, Bulgaria Agreement, Law on Languages.

END THE NAME NEGOTIATIONS NOW!

OUR NAME IS MACEDONIA. mhrmi.org/OurNameIsMacedonia

--- Macedonian Human Rights Movement International (MHRMI) has been active on human and national rights issues for Macedonians and other oppressed peoples since 1986. For more information: 1-416-850-7125, [email protected], www.mhrmi.org, www.twitter.com/mhrmi, www.facebook.com/mhrmi, www.mhrmi.org/OurNameIsMacedonia
MHRMI is offline   Reply With Quote