X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vicsinad
    • May 2011

Where to find REAL Macedonian Flag?

Sorry for the topic. But I've been looking over the internet for a place in the US where I can order the real (old) Macedonian flag...the one with 16 rays.

Anyone know of a place?

Thanks.
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

ebay.com maybe?
    You can buy almost anything on ebay, surely the original Macedonian flag can be found there.
    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• indigen
      • May 2009

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
      Sorry for the topic. But I've been looking over the internet for a place in the US where I can order the real (old) Macedonian flag...the one with 16 rays.

Anyone know of a place?

Thanks.
      That is NOT, and NEVER was, THE REAL MACEDONIAN FLAG as it WAS MODIFIED QUITE A LOT in order NOT to "OFFEND" (or that they could not say it was 100% original) the Grks! I think they calculate that it was at least 20% different to the original design.
      the real (old) Macedonian flag...the one with 16 rays.
      Old does NOT equal real!!! Though it was better than not having one like that! In Sydney, where the original design was most (and exclusively) used, the "state flag" (16-rayed Sunflower design) was derisively referred to as the "SONCOGLED" and NOT ONE WAS EVER FLOWN at any local rallies during 1992-1995/6 period.

SONCOGLED MODIFIED (BUTCHERED) FLAG.

Makedonsko zname 3D

Sydney, Martin Place, 1993 - "Macedonia Marches Under the Sun" Protest Rally. No SONCOGLED Flags HERE and Eftim E. loaned about 200 Flags for use in this event!

How the true design (Sun Symbol) should look.

The patent for the true design was (maybe still is) held by Eftim E. from Sydney and he makes and sells Flags and other patriotic paraphernalia, e.g badges. I personally have no issues, unlike some others, with Macedonians, especially those dedicated to promoting the patriotic symbols, in selling them for money at Macedonian events because there really is no big profit in that but usually it means only a return of some monies already invested in the cause or to obtain extra finances in order to continue along that road.

Find someone who knows the contact details for Eftim and order one from him (I paid $100.00 for one in 1992/3).

Cheers.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Indigen
        That is NOT, and NEVER was, THE REAL MACEDONIAN FLAG as it WAS MODIFIED QUITE A LOT........
        This is true.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

You can get a modified version of the 16 ray sun (without the design in the centre) from this Australian supplier:

http://www.flagsdownunder.com.au/?stg=174&view=174

The quality is ok, but i've seen much better. I would recommend contacting MOCS if you want a proper one of really good quality like the one that Indigen was referring to.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
            • Nov 2009

Just go to Makedonija that is where we got our flags from Ohrid, Bitola, Krushevo.
            Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
              • Jan 2009

I got mine from Macedonia, if you know anyone that is on hoildays there at the moment..get them to bring one back..
              The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Sekirani
                • Feb 2010

I got mine from Macedonia too !

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                  • Jan 2010

This seller seems to stock the Kutlesh flag every few months.

Wouldn't mind purchasing one of these myself in the future.

It is relatively easy to find a few sources selling the plain 16-ray sun; bought a few of those a while back and the ones I got are relatively good quality.

Comment

• Zarni
                    Banned
                    • May 2011

I personally know the dude that seals this Flag he got it made on special order it is a good quality Flag and the real deal

Comment

• Volk
                      • Sep 2008

I've been looking for a high quality Macedonian flag for years, ceremonial style. If anyone could point me to the right direction would be much appreciated.

Ebay flags last one day... you get what you pay for i guess
                      Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• vicsinad
                        • May 2011

Thanks for the replies everyone. I really appreciate it!

Comment

• indigen
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                          I've been looking for a high quality Macedonian flag for years, ceremonial style. If anyone could point me to the right direction would be much appreciated.

Ebay flags last one day... you get what you pay for i guess
                          Eftim E. (Sydney) should have them (if he is still alive and kicking) and that is where I got one for about $100 or $150 back in 92/93 and is/was top quality stuff. I was going to make similar comment about the EBay example above.

Comment

• tchaiku
                            • Nov 2016

The red one looks better.

Comment

Working...
                            X