X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Makedonin,

The Big Bang hypothesis states that the stars were created first and the earth next. Genisis states the OPPOSITE. How is that not a contradiction? Please explain it to me.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• makedonin
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      Makedonin,

The Big Bang hypothesis states that the stars were created first and the earth next. Genisis states the OPPOSITE. How is that not a contradiction? Please explain it to me.
      If you put it that way, it is a contradiction, but to me there is no difference.

And it is more than unlikely that the Earth was the first which was created. If anything than the Sun which is the Star, and is part of the Galaxy, which has many more Stars as it is, and out of that enything else.

So, if you want to believe that the Earth was first, it is your problem. To me it does not change a thing.

So where are we than At the beginning, it is obvious that you get everything literary, and the only source of knowledge for you is the Bible, which is more than restricted.

You can't even think for your self, your only interest is to find a prove that your belief is the right one and find compatriots who will support your belief. That is why you have to cross reference through out the Bible to get any meaning out of it! By doing that, you can't see anything for your self, you always need a reference and support in the Bilbe. If you don't find that, you are lost and desperate so you start interpreting things just to fit in to your belief.

What is your Biblical take on the Dinos?!

I can't wait for your reply!

And by the way, how good is your faith, can you do this, what Jesus spoke of?

Jesus said:
      "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
      He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”
      I hope I hear something about you on TV!
      Last edited by makedonin; 06-28-2010, 05:19 AM.
      To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

The Biblical take on Dinos is none, the people who wrote the book didn't know they existed. Or maybe they were the devils work

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
          The Biblical take on Dinos is none, the people who wrote the book didn't know they existed. Or maybe they were the devils work
          Jankovska/Makedonin,

Did you read the articles I posted about your other assumptions - longevity, Noah's arc and evolution? Maybe you can provide a response to them. Once you have done that, I might give you something on Dinos.
          Last edited by Vangelovski; 06-28-2010, 05:34 AM.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• makedonin
            • Sep 2008

Jankovska/Makedonin,

Did you read the articles I posted about your other assumptions - longevity, Noah's arc and evolution? Maybe you can provide a response to them. Once you have done that, I might give you something on Dinos.

I did particulary, but did not find any evidence there.

There is one thing for example, that I can't come in terms with:

Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord (Genesis 6:5, 8)
            The wickedness of the man of those days can't have been greater than the modern one. Just for comparation, to mention the Nuclear Bomb, the two world wars, Irak etc!

Why are we still here!? New flood should have been there, I drawning, you on the arc!

Than comes the childrens comparation,

How Is Christ like the Ark?

For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost (Matthew 18:11).
            Hey, the arc was boat, the Christ was a man, or God! Comparing tomatos with patatos! Guess both are vegitables!

If you are about to take on the Dinos with the same body of evidence, please don't bother, I have read it too, from the link.

All were vegetarians. Are you vegetarian?
            Last edited by makedonin; 06-28-2010, 06:24 AM.
            To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Makedonin,

You seem to have left out 99% of the discussion.

Anyway, you also seem to have put a lot of thought into the space, time and matter stuff. Here is a scientist that may interest you:

Reasonable Faith provides a Christian perspective on the most important issues. Find a deep library of resources featuring the work of Dr. William Lane Craig.

He has quite a lot of material, and admittedly, I don't understand all of it but it may answer a lot of your questions.

Comment

• Jankovska
                • Sep 2008

Vangelovski I want to ask you a couple of questions- let's say I believe it all.

Do you think Noah's arc and killing the rest of the world was a fair action? Would you surport it if it had to happen now?
                Also if God asked you to sacrifice your own son, would you tie him down and cut his throat?

Comment

• makedonin
                  • Sep 2008

Reasonable Faith provides a Christian perspective on the most important issues. Find a deep library of resources featuring the work of Dr. William Lane Craig.

He has quite a lot of material, and admittedly, I don't understand all of it but it may answer a lot of your questions.
                  Thanx, I will look at it. Hope it will be a good read.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                    Vangelovski I want to ask you a couple of questions- let's say I believe it all.

Do you think Noah's arc and killing the rest of the world was a fair action? Would you surport it if it had to happen now?
                    Also if God asked you to sacrifice your own son, would you tie him down and cut his throat?
                    Jankovska,

If I respond to this latest question, we'll continue jumping from one topic to the next without having resolved anything. So, did you want to comment on the articles I posted?

Comment

• Jankovska
                      • Sep 2008

Jankovska,

If I respond to this latest question, we'll continue jumping from one topic to the next without having resolved anything. So, did you want to comment on the articles I posted?
                      I didn't expect you to answer Vangelovski. In my experience talking to people who live the Bible I have learnd they NEVER answer simple questions because only through the simple questions you can see what a paradox the Bible really is. Once you go complicate everything it stands a bigger chance only because it leaves people scratching their heads. That is the funny part.

As for the links none of them work for me but I will try and see if I can access them from my PC at home.

Comment

• Makedonetz
                        • Apr 2010

Thanks for the links its interesting but like others mentioned there is so mucxh obscurity it gives scientist and ideologiest a field day in intepretating things.

If god created every living thing how was it accounted for and written in the bible? Did Adam & Eve have tablets and wrote gods words down telling them how he created the world? Surely nobody was around when God was performing these deeds in creating the universe?
                        Makedoncite se borat
                        za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                        - Goce Delchev

Comment

• 777Bitola
                          • Sep 2009

If god created every living thing then how come after thousands of years of natural selection they evolve to better suit their environments. Why didn't god just make them perfect to start with? Would of saved alot of time wouldn't it?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
                            Thanks for the links its interesting but like others mentioned there is so mucxh obscurity it gives scientist and ideologiest a field day in intepretating things.

If god created every living thing how was it accounted for and written in the bible? Did Adam & Eve have tablets and wrote gods words down telling them how he created the world? Surely nobody was around when God was performing these deeds in creating the universe?
                            Makedonin, I'm glad you took the time to read everything there and make a genuine attempt to understand the Bible. You did it so quickly.

If you want a genuine discussion and expect me to provide genuine answers (where I can), then I expect you to make a genuine effort as well.
                            Last edited by Vangelovski; 06-28-2010, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• Makedonetz
                              • Apr 2010

I am and i did read the links thankyou for that. Im just interested how Gods creation was written down there is no redicule behind my questions. Just like the ten comandments were passed on to Moses, how was Gods work passed down?
                              Makedoncite se borat
                              za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                              - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
                                I am and i did read the links thankyou for that. Im just interested how Gods creation was written down there is no redicule behind my questions. Just like the ten comandments were passed on to Moses, how was Gods work passed down?
                                There's been way too much mixing up of topics on this thread which makes it extremely difficult to follow.

Like I said to Jankovska, there is no point in debating the authenticity of the Bible if you don't even believe in the existence of God. We would first have to debate the existence of God and then move onto other topics stemming from there.

If you presuppose that God does not exist, then how the account of creation was written down should not be an issue for you, because logically, it would be false. But if you do believe in God's existence, then my next question would be do you believe the Bible to be the actual Word of God?
                                Last edited by Vangelovski; 06-28-2010, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X