• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Imagination
    • Feb 2011

What's going on ?

Hey guys,

What's going on ? After years of insisting that the country had a certain heritage and history.... it signs an agreement in which it revokes these claims indefinitely and admits it has nothing to do with the Hellenistic civilisation (which is to be connected entirely and only with Greece).

What's going to happen now ? What are you going to do ? Kind of sucks having your beliefs destroyed by your own government...
  • vicsinad
    • May 2011

What's the name of the country you're referring to when you say "that the country had a certain heritage?"

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

The country called North Macedonia apparently.

I remember visiting Bitola my first time about 10 years ago. Some people laughed at my Macedonian language and said it was kind of cute because I spoke like I was a grandfather. I guess the equivalent in English would be if I said something like "By jolly jingo I had a splendid time". Kind of cute, but not from my time. (I think I needed to say "SUPERRRRRRR" more.)

Well, we in the diaspora (perhaps even more so those NOT from the Republic of Voldemort) represent Macedonians of an earlier era. Now it appears we in the diaspora are the only ones who actually remember Macedonia. Because that Republic of Selladonia is a pathetic failure and its citizens are to blame.

So, if the question is "what's going on?", then I would suggest not asking Macedonians. Ask the Selladonians instead.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Carlin
        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Imagination View Post
        Hey guys,

What's going on ? After years of insisting that the country had a certain heritage and history.... it signs an agreement in which it revokes these claims indefinitely and admits it has nothing to do with the Hellenistic civilisation (which is to be connected entirely and only with Greece).

What's going to happen now ? What are you going to do ? Kind of sucks having your beliefs destroyed by your own government...
        VLATKO MILADONOVSKI - VELAT NE NEMA - O TAM SE GLEDAMВелат нѐ нема, ама еве сме!!! Λένε ότι δεν υπάρχουμε αλλά εμείς εδώ είμαστε Από την εμφάνιση του VLATKO ...

Comment

Working...
        X