Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

Thessaloniki, please show evidence of how long these so called Greek-Macedonians have been calling themselves that way..
    Please show us evidence that these proud Greek-Macedonians waving/Carrying the Macedonian Symbol/Flag in any year before 1988..
    Now if you can't provide us this proof..one must ask why..?
    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Dejan
      • Sep 2008

It is impossilbe for these guys to simply call themselves Macedonian, as it will negate their ethnicity as greeks. It is clear that they are not one and the same. We are living proof of this.
      You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Thessaloniki
        Banned
        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
        Actualy, when Thessa says Greek/Macedonian, it some how makes sense to me. Because there are no pure Greek and they are all mixed up, They need to be identified as, Greek/Macedonian, Greek/vlach, Greek/albanians etc. The first part is a geographic term/ second part highlites ethnicity. I very much dought that Thessa's is a Macedonian Ethnic though. So by him claiming to be Greek/Macedonia is incorrect and he needs to discover his true roots.

I know of two Greeks, one comes from Egypt the other Cyprus. One will say he is Greek/Egyption the other Greek/Cypriot. Now that is fucked up, what is a Greek

Hey, sometimes i have heard the Maco's down under are labeled as Australian/Macedonians Now we all know that Macedonia was never part of Australia.
        LOL, actually I am pure Greek but that is only based to our known recent past that goes 3 or 4 generations ago (and not in all family branches). Since I come from Thrace and Eastern Macedonia a mix with Bulgarians in remote past is mathematically certain. I indeed find this things fascinating, I don't know how much YOU know about your ancestry. Also, a Slavic Macedonian ancestry is very possible, I just don't know of it. There is a suspicious family surname, Tzimtzis. Can you help me about it?
        I don't have Vlach or Arvanite background.
        There are two nations in Cyprus, Greeks and Turks. The case of Cyprus is quite known (I thought). You should watch it closely, because it has many similarities with your country (two national communities, trying to share power).
        The Greek community of Egypt (especially in Alexandria) is flourishing since Alexander the Great. It has given prominent figures, including our greatest poet Cavafy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavafy).
        As to what is a Greek. As in most countries, nationality has traditionally been defined by three things: (a) language, (b) religion, (c) consience, choice, way of life, etc. Though (c) is the most important, it is also very unclear legally and practically. Also (b) was very important in the past centuries but is meaningless nowdays.

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Thessaloniki View Post
          LOL, actually I am pure Greek but that is only based to our known recent past that goes 3 or 4 generations ago (and not in all family branches). Since I come from Thrace and Eastern Macedonia a mix with Bulgarians in remote past is mathematically certain. I indeed find this things fascinating, I don't know how much YOU know about your ancestry. Also, a Slavic Macedonian ancestry is very possible, I just don't know of it. There is a suspicious family surname, Tzimtzis. Can you help me about it?
          I don't have Vlach or Arvanite background.

As to what is a Greek. As in most countries, nationality has traditionally been defined by three things: (a) language, (b) religion, (c) consience, choice, way of life, etc. Though (c) is the most important, it is also very unclear legally and practically. Also (b) was very important in the past centuries but is meaningless nowdays.

Thessa, why dont you state you are Greek from the start if you think you are pure Greek (which it self "pure Greek" makes no sence) why do you need to lie further by claiming you are Macedonian.

C) only aplies to you does it and no one else in the world. Its not ok for us Macedonians to make a consience, choice, way of life, etc. Da ti go piknam vo majkati

Religion, yeh don't know about meaningless, it still aplys, you got to be a Grik orthodox to be a Grik citizen.

Before you disapear, (after your racist remarks calling us slavs and refering to us as Bulgarians and you were givan a warning) i have no dought you are a prosviga and do your self a favour, Investigate,confirm it for yourself and embrace your ancestry. Don't deny them.

As for my ancestry, i know they fought and died for Macedonia. where yours would have died for Greater Greece. Do you see the diferance dick head? MACEDONIA FOR THE MACEDONIANS.
          Last edited by Bill77; 03-02-2010, 08:39 PM.
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• El Bre
            • Sep 2008

George Nakratzas wrote;

In the nineteenth century the Kozani was inhabited mainly by Turks, who were returned to Turkey. In the town of Kozani itself, the Greek speaking inhabitants were almost all hellenized Romanians.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Thessalbano, you were warned against being a racist towards Macedonians. You chose to disregard.

Now, you're gone.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                Now, you're gone.
                Fair enough,
                I note he could not explain whether he was ethnically Greek. But could answer other questions.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Daskalot
                  • Sep 2008

I'm not an expert in folk music but this song (My Red Apple) is probably the most famous Greek Macedonian traditional song. So, I wonder if you know it, or dance it in any form (including SlavMacedonians in Greece) and of cource if you claim it.
                  I suggest that you drop the "slav" part in reference to us Macedonians or we will drop you from this forum faster than you can say "Katalaveno".

Katalves file mou?

I was to slow.... disregard my post.
                  Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                    • Nov 2009

A Bulgarian style police chase.

YouTube - Gypsy style Car chase

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Well, it is possible. That's why I submitted two, very representative, samples of what we call Greek Macedonian traditional songs. I wanted to hear if they sound close to YOUR songs or not (expecting rather a yes).
                      Solun, its a pity you are dead in this forum. Otherwise you would have heard a sample of an authentic, Macedonian from Greece song.

LOZA TA RODELO TSARVENO GROZDE LELE TSARVERNO GROZDE.

YouTube - ΜΑΚΕΔΟÎΙΚΟ ΤΡΑΓΟΥΔΙ ΑÎ*Ο ΤΗΠΕΛΛΑΔΑ. MACEDONIAN SONG FROM GREECE.
                      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• thessalonikefs
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2010

Thessa, why dont you state you are Greek from the start if you think you are pure Greek (which it self "pure Greek" makes no sence) why do you need to lie further by claiming you are Macedonian.

C) only aplies to you does it and no one else in the world. Its not ok for us Macedonians to make a consience, choice, way of life, etc. Da ti go piknam vo majkati
                        Of course (c) applies to you, too, (if not more to you than anybody). At least, your ancestors in Greece had to make choices under pressure and choose side and identity, occasionally with a heavy prize to pay. Same goes for immigrants today. An Albanian immigrant in Greece, or a Greek in USA will gradually decide if they will remain close at heart to their mother country or their new home.
                        Religion, yeh don't know about meaningless, it still aplys, you got to be a Grik orthodox to be a Grik citizen.
                        Nope, not today. On the contrary a politically correct approach has been adopted and any distinctions over religion are strictly prohibited.
                        Before you disapear, (after your racist remarks calling us slavs and refering to us as Bulgarians and you were givan a warning) i have no dought you are a prosviga and do your self a favour, Investigate,confirm it for yourself and embrace your ancestry. Don't deny them.
                        Yes, my ancestry is 25% refugee (if not more). I think I have written all details somewhere around here.
                        As for my ancestry, i know they fought and died for Macedonia. where yours would have died for Greater Greece. Do you see the diferance dick head? MACEDONIA FOR THE MACEDONIANS.
                        Where did your ancestors fight or die? My ancestors... didn't, at least as far as I know. During 1910s-1920s my grand-fathers and great-grandfathers were in Romania and Asia Minor. Another grandfather was a prominent figure that played a political role in the adventures of Thrace at the same period. My father, as a young man, fought in the Civil War, with the Greek Army. Yet, later, he never supported the Right Wing.

PS. Thanks, for the song. It's very good and sounds very familiar (I'm sure there's a similar Greek tune for the first half). The dance is also familiar.
                        Last edited by thessalonikefs; 06-16-2010, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• Daskalot
                          • Sep 2008

thessalonikefs you are the banned user Thessaloniki, you were banned for a reason.

Please tell me the name of my ETHNICITY.
                          Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Makedonetz
                            • Apr 2010

This Guy.... or IT is the Biggest Thing in Bulgaria since sliced Bread. Infact he is also populor in the whole Balkan region. What i want to know is, The language he is singing, is it in Bulgarian. I know Bulgarian is Diferant from Macedonian, But i can't see how we are anywhere near this language like some claim it to be. Honestly, i would understand a chinaman with his nuts being pressed in a vice clearer than this Bloke....woman.....It.

YouTube - Azis - Nakarai me NEW 2009 HQ
                            OH....MY......God!!!
                            Makedoncite se borat
                            za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                            - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Makedonetz
                              • Apr 2010

Thesonalika

Hmmmm you said your grand parents were from Kozani...weird so were my mom's parents and her grandparents fought againt you facist Grci and turkey. Let me ask you a question were you guys brought in after my mom's famly was kicked out of their homes and pulled by their hair to do so.....or were you guys "Magically not present when those occured" You guys are nothing but Gerkomani so go suck our Macedonian Balls want to see what a true macedonian looks like come over ill gladly insert my size 11 "Macedonian boot" up your ass aswell
                              Makedoncite se borat
                              za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                              - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Onur
                                • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
                                OH....MY......God!!!

This one is better Makedonetz ;

YouTube - Azis i Ustata - Tochno sega

I bet he gets death threats in daily basis in Bulgaria by being gay and a famous gypsy!!....
                                Last edited by Onur; 06-16-2010, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X