Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old 02-25-2020, 03:22 PM   #11
nushevski77

nushevski77 is on a distinguished road

Drone video fly over of the protest

https://youtu.be/uaFaA3mLo9M
Old 02-25-2020, 04:18 PM   #12
Gocka

Gocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud of

So many questions

How did DPMNE get the recordings? Last time around it was assumed Zaev got them from German or British intelligence.

Are they genuine? Everyone knew Zaev was involved so I'm sure they are genuine.

Will the condom throwers show up again? They were apparently very anti corruption, lets see how anti corruption they really are.

Pretty convenient timing a month or so before upcoming elections. What does this mean for the election.

If you step back and take in the whole picture, what a sad state of affairs it is. One party gets ousted a couple years ago for corruption, and not even a full mandate in this party is facing the exact same allegations. If you are a voter, your choice is between those who were corrupt and those who are corrupt. Its shocking that no one else can gain any traction as a political party. With those choices you would think it should be easy.

I wouldn't get too excited about DPMNE getting back into power. First its going to be tough, with SDS now being a "multi ethnic" party they have the Albanian vote locked down. Even if DPMNE won the election they would still need the Albanian parties to form a coalition. Which like always means the Albanians get more concessions so that either party can form a government. Albanians win Macedonians lose. Then even if DPMNE forms a coalition, gives the Albanians more concessions, they have completely backtracked from annulling the Prespa agreement anyway.

So to sum it up, we lose either way, the Albanians get more privileges, the Prespa agreement stands. What do we get? Fresh old faces occupying the political sofa.
Gocka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 05:03 PM   #13
nushevski77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gocka View Post
How did DPMNE get the recordings? Last time around it was assumed Zaev got them from German or British intelligence.
Are we sure dpmne were the one's who leaked it, I thought a news site had leaked it? If it was dpmne, then maybe this was the evidence Mickoski said he had a few months ago. Just speculating but I doubt that the people who put Zaev in would bring him down he was still useful to them; so maybe it was a intelligence agent working for the good of Macedonia or Hungary because of Nikola Gruevski, but wasn't the call made to Katica Janeva while she was in jail so it's possible the jail records phone calls or someone was monitoring the call in jail.

Quote:
Pretty convenient timing a month or so before upcoming elections. What does this mean for the election.
It is a very convenient time, I think I read somewhere that sdsm is divided about this as well, I think this will bring out more people to vote.

Quote:
If you step back and take in the whole picture, what a sad state of affairs it is. One party gets ousted a couple years ago for corruption, and not even a full mandate in this party is facing the exact same allegations. If you are a voter, your choice is between those who were corrupt and those who are corrupt. Its shocking that no one else can gain any traction as a political party. With those choices you would think it should be easy.

I wouldn't get too excited about DPMNE getting back into power. First its going to be tough, with SDS now being a "multi ethnic" party they have the Albanian vote locked down. Even if DPMNE won the election they would still need the Albanian parties to form a coalition. Which like always means the Albanians get more concessions so that either party can form a government. Albanians win Macedonians lose. Then even if DPMNE forms a coalition, gives the Albanians more concessions, they have completely backtracked from annulling the Prespa agreement anyway.

So to sum it up, we lose either way, the Albanians get more privileges, the Prespa agreement stands. What do we get? Fresh old faces occupying the political sofa.
It is all very sad.
Old 02-25-2020, 05:14 PM   #14
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Sadly DPmNE is like the chushka calling the piperka a pepper.

The timing for all of this seems a little opportune.

One would imagine the time is ripe for a new party to arise. But, no, it's Severedonia we're talking about.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 04:05 PM   #15
nushevski77

I was just thinking, with the covid-19 pandemic could it actually benefit sdsm on the April 12 elections?

I remember reading somewhere that dpmne doesn't want to delay the elections; so with people having to follow social distancing and quarantines would it actually create a very low turnout and with sdsm's corruption and ballot stuffing of the albanian voter. I think that might lead to a sdsm victory.

I hope this doesn't happen, I guess being stuck at home has got me going insane.
Old 03-26-2020, 05:01 PM   #16
Carlin15

Carlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud of

There are no elections on April 12. They have been delayed until further notice as far as I know.
Carlin15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 06:20 PM   #17
nushevski77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlin15 View Post
There are no elections on April 12. They have been delayed until further notice as far as I know.
Thanks, I did not know that.

Tags
macedonia, protest, vmro