Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

they never asked anyone they just took it.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

borek/bougatsa
      The 'bougatsa' is actually 'pogacha', and it is a Macedonian food.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• rosetta
        Banned
        • May 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
        they never asked anyone they just took it.
        Gee... I wonder what the local newspapers were saying that day.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

Rosetta first they divided it amongst themselves & they just took it on the pretence that they were liberating solun.If it was greek all along why did greece have an embassy in solun.Why did they call it the occupied territories after so called liberating it The newspapers in greece have allways moved in tandem with the wiishes of the greek government.The UNDENIABLE fact is the greek govt took macedonia by force do you know how many hundreds of houses & people it destroyed ,hudreds of thousands of villages etc.Macedonia was taken by force agains't the wishes of the macedonian people.
          Rosetta what do you expect them to say the real truth of course they are going to lie & they've been lying to you not to me i know better.You don't know the truth because when you were born & gone to school so many lies were fed to to you that you end up beleiving them.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• rosetta
            Banned
            • May 2011

George S.,

-Greece never had an… Embassy in Thessaloniki. The Greek Embassy since 1830s was in Constantinople. Greece had Consulates in several major Ottoman Cities where there were Greek people (including Thessaloniki, Smyrna and Trapezounta for sure). The Greek Consulate of Thessaloniki was a centre of espionage and orchestrated Greek activities throughout Macedonian Struggle (1904-1908). Today its’ building is the Museum of Macedonian Struggle.

-This front page was from the newspaper “Macedonia” which was the major newspaper of Thessaloniki at the time and afterwards. This is a full list and some front pages of the city’s press (during Ottoman Empire and a little after it), the Greek one
            ρεπουση,ρεπούση,Ρεπούση Repousi

…and the non-Greek one (including 12 Bulgarian papers/journals)
            ρεπουση,ρεπούση,Ρεπούση Repousi

(You don’t have to think of them as present-day newspapers because most of them were small, short-lived and weekly, semi-monthly or monthly)

I don’t understand most of your post. Can you be more precise and clear?
            -Who divided Thessaloniki?
            -Who and when called it occupied?
            -Who burned houses and villages (of Thessaloniki?). (I assume you confuse First and Second Balkan Wars)
            -Which were the wishes of Macedonian people?
            -What lies or truths are you talking about?
            Last edited by rosetta; 06-05-2011, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

You are saying that greece had never had an embassy in solun & i tell you many times we have discussed their's even a photgraph of your embassy So you are highly geared to ignore the taking of macedonia & to just say you allways had it by omission & your newspaper telling you it was a liberation.Please explain to me how they liberated macedonia from itself.The majority of the poulation at the time was macedonian & ONLY 10% was greek (Thats how the greeks had an embassy in solun).
              Solun is the macedonian.Your greek version thessaloniki came to be only after the occupation of macedonia by your greek military.
              I didn't say solun was divided i said macedonia was divided up amongst serbia ,greece,bulgaria;albania.(how can one country belong to four others?)
              It's all documented & you are just pretending not to know your history.
              You are trying to act dumb by saying who did this who did that PLAIN ignorance & pretending to hide from the truth.You don't want to admit to the attrocities committed on the macedonians let alone admit there were macedonians in the first place.
              Rosetta you have been a very obedient servant of your govt by doing exactly what it wants you to do.That is exemplify denial & paranoia.As you know that your greek schools teach you that the skopians all they want is to take THEIR land away from them but they forget that greece back in 1913 took macedonia by force(occupation).Greece doesn't tell the truth that ROM is not in any shape to take back anything.
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

rosetta. dont start being antagonistic and false or you will find yourself banned, yet again.
                George, ignore this wanker, he is a Greek that has been many times before under many other user names,
                Thessa, the wishes of the Macedonian people were that the likes of your lot get their karma, bugger off
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

julie the same shit is coming up they think that were silly to listen enough to their crap.They make it look like they are the victims when it's the otherway round.They think it's justified but they were wrong.So it's a neverending task/mission to spread bs.
                  Last edited by George S.; 06-05-2011, 11:58 AM. Reason: ed
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• rosetta
                    Banned
                    • May 2011

George S.,

I’m sorry, I corrected my post. When I said we had Consuls, I meant Consulates (the building of the picture). Yes, we never had an Embassy in Thessaloniki, what’s your point exactly? The building itself is famous, built by Ziller in 1894, operated as a Consulate from 1894 to 1912.

I never said “we always had Thessaloniki by omission”, I don’t even understand this expression. Macedonia was not “liberated from itself”, it was “liberated” from the Turks, by Bulgaria, Greece and Serbia.

The demographics of Macedonia by 1910 have been long discussed (here’s some info).

The original ancient name of the city was and is Thessaloniki. I don’t really know who and when first called it Solun, but it was never its’ official name. Have you ever heard of… the New Testament? It was written long before 1912.

I didn't say solun was divided i said macedonia was divided up amongst serbia ,greece,bulgaria;albania.(how can one country belong to four others?)
                    Well, it can, especially if it’s not a country.

I’m not saying I know a lot or little of History. I have no problem realizing I was wrong or had a misconception on something.

I don’t belong to the people that are angry for your claims on Thessaloniki, if any. On the contrary, I believe changes are a natural thing in the stream of History. Greece, in the near future, will shrink, expand or transform depending on the power balances and circumstantial incidents. Eventually, we’ll get what we deserve, if any. I’m not against wars either.

Last edited by rosetta; 06-05-2011, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

I don't care whether you had a embassy or not my point is that greece was a foreign power to macedonia when they made an agreement to divide her up amonst themselves.Serbia bulgaria,albania.Before macedonia was invaded & partitioned it was a whole denoted in many maps at the time & even the turks admitted that what they held was macedonian & the people were macedonian.
                      So there is a banner there with the quote solun will be the capital of macedonia again.
                      If god wills it why can't it be solun again as it was illegally taken against the wishes of the macedonian people.
                      Do you think that greece has to be scared of a little country called macedonia with no means to defend itself apart from words.Do you think that they would want to change the borders & start a war??you might but i don't the macedonian people are much smarter than that.We expect the greek govt to give back the lands it took in 1913 like
                      the UK gave hong kong to china.The treaty of Bucharest also turns 100in 2013.
                      If greece reconciles herself i& opens up solun to the macedonians there will be so much peace in the balkans.
                      Also greece is afraid to admit what it has done to macedonia.Macedonia proclaimed itself as a country in 1991.Greece only holds a province called by them macedonia there is a huge difference.When one looks at the real history greece tries to pretend to be the victim where as the macedonians are the real victims.If you know your history rosetta you will find that your country concocted the name as previously it said macedonians don't exist macedonia doesn't exist & then boom to counteract ROM it tried to say it's got a greek province of the name macedonia.BUt originally it was called the occupied territories ,then northern greece & then province of macedonia all done to counteract ROM.
                      Last edited by George S.; 06-05-2011, 04:36 PM. Reason: edit
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                        • Sep 2010

I believe changes are a natural thing in the stream of History
                        Nothing is natural. Everything happens for a reason, and Macedonia's division happened politically.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

If macedonia wasn't divided then it would been a whole country.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• rosetta
                            Banned
                            • May 2011

George S.,

-Having a Greek Consulate in Thessaloniki only shows that Greece and Ottoman Empire were… two different states

-Macedonia was an Ottoman province, world wide famous for its’ multinational population. So was Thrace.

-Nope, Turkey did not recognize a Macedonian nation (they did recognize a Bulgarian and Vlach one). Neither Greece, nor Serbia nor Bulgaria recognized a Macedonian nation by 1910s, or any other country in the world. Actually, I’m not sure of Bulgaria.

If god wills it why can't it be solun again as it was illegally taken against the wishes of the macedonian people.
                            -What was illegal exactly? Do you have a case there?

We expect the greek govt to give back the lands it took in 1913 like the UK gave hong kong to china.The treaty of Bucharest also turns 100in 2013.
                            If greece reconciles herself i& opens up solun to the macedonians there will be so much peace in the balkans.
                            My God, will you take us too, or do you just want the land and the buildings?

If you know your history rosetta you will find that your country concocted the name as previously it said macedonians don't exist macedonia doesn't exist & then boom to counteract ROM it tried to say it's got a greek province of the name macedonia.BUt originally it was called the occupied territories ,then northern greece & then province of macedonia all done to counteract ROM.
                            That is a myth. It was only a Ministry that was called Ministry of Northern Greece, later renamed to Ministry of Macedonia and Thrace. Macedonia never stopped being called Macedonia and the name was never avoided, quite the contrary.

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
                            Nothing is natural. Everything happens for a reason, and Macedonia's division happened politically.
                            Really? I found it happened rather militarily.
                            Last edited by rosetta; 06-06-2011, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

Rosetta will you admit that greece took macedonia by force after agreeing with serbia etc to divide it up amongthemselves.
                              Rosetta greeks are fakes & they don't desrve the glory they stole in 1913.They are afraid to even admit what they done.
                              Give me one good reason for greece to be in the aegean macedonia when it never set foot before.This is the illegal thing you fear of macedonia ROM doing the very thing you done to them.When you are man enough to admit the attrocityou guys have done then we can have a meaningfull conversation.Roseeta you are in denial about macedonia.
                              Last edited by George S.; 06-06-2011, 10:49 AM. Reason: edit
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                                • Sep 2010

Really? I found it happened rather militarily.
                                What difference does it make? military cannot operate without politics, actually nothing can operate without politics in this crazy world.

Comment

Working...
                                X