Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vojnik
    • Apr 2011

I am willing to put all my money down that he resigned in fear for his life the traitor he obviously knew he was going to go down like Gligorov in Macedonian history a lying, decieving traitor! I am glad he is gone I am just wondering who will replace him that scares me even more. When he says I am leaving for personal and family reason's to me it suggest's that maybe he has heard of a hit put out on him I am just guessing but it is a very abrupt resignation which happened when people started slowly getting the picture that he was selling out our country in secrecy

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

A few years ago, after a treasonous diaspora organisation put out an ideologically suspect statement with regard to Macedonia, it was conveyed to me that Jolevski was "very annoyed" with the organisation for said statement, apparantly complaining that, "sega ke go krkam od grcite".

What a principles and courageous Foreign Minister he would make...
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• vojnik
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        A few years ago, after a treasonous diaspora organisation put out an ideologically suspect statement with regard to Macedonia, it was conveyed to me that Jolevski was "very annoyed" with the organisation for said statement, apparantly complaining that, "sega ke go krkam od grcite".

Is this treasonous diaspora organisation UMD?

Comment

• indigen
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
          I was quoting Lavce, seems it didn't pit the quote in... I'm on a phone posting most of the time these days, I don't have the screen real estate to keep it as organised as usual.
          No problem, mate, but at least mention the name of the person you are replying to (and maybe the post number) so that we can, if interested, check what they may have said. This should apply to other mobile phone users too.

So pocit,
          I.

Comment

• indigen
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
            A few years ago, after a treasonous diaspora organisation put out an ideologically suspect statement with regard to Macedonia, it was conveyed to me that Jolevski was "very annoyed" with the organisation for said statement, apparently complaining that, "sega ke go krkam od grcite".

Vangleovski, IMO, what you post above is NOT very clear. If the statement was "ideologically suspect" (i.e. undermining Macedonian interests from a patriotic perspective) and he complained that this would aid the Greeks, then that would not make him look bad but rather the opposite. I assume you meant that "UMD" put out a more patriotic statement and he got "his knickers in a knot" over that.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Does anyone know who is replacing milosovski & what are their past credentials???
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• iceman
                • Sep 2008

Antonio Milosovski:Negotiations with Greece(Settlers)about the name should be frozen

iceman: not frozen , it should be obliterated!!!

( Video ) Milososki : Negotiations with Greece should be frozen

Posted in : Politics Author : Phalanx Date : January 16, 2014 19
                Macedonia consumes too much energy ..

If the leadership of the opposition Social Democratic Union really wants to help the European integration process of Macedonia should then adhere to the agreement of March 1 , says MP and former Foreign Minister Antonio added.

As for negotiations to resolve the name dispute they should be frozen until Athens does not recognize the judgment of the Tribunal , said former Foreign Minister Antonio added.

Macedonia consumes too much energy , resources , and we have no concrete results , what you expect for 20 years already .

Milososki occasions and a statement by the former head of the Greek Foreign Minister Dora Bakoyannis said that Greece does not intend to allow Macedonia to join the EU before Serbia can become .

- What the citizens is the biggest factor that annoys the approach by Greece , which Athens believes that as long as and to block Macedonia , the Macedonian people , the more you become popokorni or popotchineti Greek positions . But there is an emerging backfired . The larger priotisokot Macedonian citizens are becoming resistant to these aggressive and long-term pressures are constant , said added.

MACEDONIAN

Видео) Антонио Милошоски: Преговорите со Грција за името треба да се замрзнат
                Објавено во: Политика Автор: Фаланга Датум: 16 Јануари, 2014 19
                Македонија троши премногу енергија..

Ако раководството на опозицискиот Социјалдемократски сојуз навистина сака да помогне во евроинтеграциските процеси на Македонија тогаш треба да се придржуваат до договорот од 1 март, смета пратеникот и поранешен министер за надворешни работи Антонио Милошоски.

Што се однесува до преговорите за решавање на спорот со името тие треба да се замрзнат, се додека официјална Атина не ја признае пресудата од Меѓународниот суд, истакна поранешниот министер за надворешни работи Антонио Милошоски.

Македонија троши премногу енергија, ресурси, а немаме никакви конкретни резултати, она што го очекуваме веќе цели 20 години.

Милошоски се наврати и на една изјава од поранешната шефица на грчката дипломатија Дора Бакојани дека Грција нема намера да дозволи РМ да стане членка на ЕУ пред тоа да стане Србија.

- Она што за граѓаните е најголем фактор што иритира е пристапот од страна на Грција со кој официјална Атина смета дека колку повеќе и колку подолгорочно ќе ја блокира РМ, дека толку повеќе македонските граѓани ќе стануваат попокорни или попотчинети на грчките позиции. Но се појавува еден контраефект. Колку е поголем приотисокот македонските граѓани стануваат поотпорни кон овие агресивни и долгорочни притисоци кои имаат константа, рече Милошоски.

Comment

• VMRO
                  • Sep 2008

Antonio Milososki not making any friends in Greece.

Code:
                  http://www.ekathimerini.com/4dcgi/_w_articles_wsite1_1_22/09/2014_543103

Macedonian official raises Vergina Sun flag on Mount Olympus peak

The vice president of the Republic of Macedonia’s Parliament, Antonio Milososki, has published a picture of himself and members of a group of climbers from Greece’s neighboring country holding a flag bearing the Vergina Sun after climbing Mount Olympus.

Former foreign minister Milososki published the picture taken on Olympus’s highest peak – Mytikas – on his Twitter account on Sunday.
                  Macedonia used the Vergina Sun, a symbol discovered at the tomb of Philip II at the archaeological site of Aigai (modern day Vergina in northern Greece), on its national flag between 1991 and 1995 but agreed under the terms of the 1995 interim accord with Greece to stop doing so.

“Upon entry into force of this Interim Accord, the Party of the Second Part shall cease to use in any way the symbol in all its forms displayed on its national flag prior to such entry into force,” states Paragraph 2 of Article 7 of the agreement.

Milososki told Macedonian newspaper Vest that the flag he displayed was a “historic Macedonian symbol.”

“I always carried the flag with the 16-pointed Macedonian sun with me,” said the politician. “Another member of the climbing group had the state flag with them. So we raised both flags at the peak of Mount Olympus and we took photographs with great satisfaction.”

The Greek government described Milososki's actions as a "provocation." The Vergina Star was designated a Greek national symbol by the country's Parliament in 1993.

"We thank Mr Milososki for visiting our country so he could be photographed within Greece, with a Greek national symbol," said Foreign Ministry spokesman Constantinos Koutras.

"We would not encourage him to do the same as this would result in yet another breach of the Interim Accord and the Memorandum on Practical Measures. Provocations may justify Greek positions against all forms of irredentism but they do not help anyone, certainly not Macedonia and its people."
                  Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Nikolaj
                    • Aug 2014

I find it funny that Greece recruited it as a national symbol in 1993, but it was being used by Macedonia in 1991.

To be more accurate they should have written:
                    "We thank Mr Milososki for visiting our country so he could be photographed within Greece, with a now Greek national symbol"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
                      The vice president of the Republic of Macedonia’s Parliament, Antonio Milososki, has published a picture of himself and members of a group of climbers from Greece’s neighboring country holding a flag bearing the Vergina Sun after climbing Mount Olympus.
                      I have merged this thread with others regarding Milososki, in which there is information that may bring his patriotism into question.

And just a reminder of this person's character and tendencies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsWgon5hvo4
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                      X