• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Onward and upward, Democratic Party.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/andre-tay...-not-this-time

Seattle hires former pimp as 'street czar' for $150,000 after CHOP fiasco

Seattle is paying an ex-pimp $150,000 a year to act as the city's "street czar" and offer "alternatives to policing" after protests morphed into the no-police-allowed Capitol Hill Occupied Protest. Activist Andre Taylor is open about his past as a pimp (he appeared in the documentary "American Pimp") and is working with the city of Seattle through his nonprofit, Not This Time. Taylor says he started Not This Time after his brother Che Taylor was killed by Seattle police in 2016. Taylor was a critic of the Capitol Hill Occupied Protest and appeared on "Hannity" to support the father of a 19-year-old Black man who was shot and killed in the CHOP zone in June. Taylor has previously worked with the city, receiving $100,000 for his nonprofit to host panel discussions called "Conversation with the Streets" in 2019, The Seattle Times reported.

“Me, as a Black man has the right to be paid for my genius or for whatever my organization can provide,” Taylor told KOMO News. “Black people as a whole have not been in a place to be compensated for their genius or their work for a very, very long time.” Taylor's July contract, first reported on by PubliCola, is with the city's Department of Neighborhoods. It designates him as a consultant hired to "act as an adviser to the City of Seattle and 'street czar' community liaison." "Mayor Durkan believes that we have to make deep investments in community – one of the key demands of the Black Lives Matter protests,” Durkan spokesperson Kelsey Nyland told The Seattle Times in a statement. “In early June, she committed in her 2021 budget a $100 million investment in community," Durkan's spokesperson continued. "Andrè spoke with organizers about how to turn activism and organizing into action at the state, local and federal level, and urged individuals to leave Capitol Hill.”

However, Taylor also encouraged CHOP protesters to ask the city for money before agreeing to leave the occupied zone. “You gotta get something,” he told protesters in a recorded conversation, according to the Seattle Times. “Let me make that happen for you, and then I can bring that back to you. I don’t know, we’ll ask for $2 million. They might give us $1 million, but let’s ask for it. Because the reason why we’re holding that space is not only for George Floyd but for the millions of George Floyds.” Taylor defended himself in an interview with the Seattle Times. “I was concerned about the protesters leaving that space without having some type of win. ... There were no qualms with me in that conversation. I would do it again," he told the Times.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Me, as a Macedonian man has the right to be paid for my genius or for whatever my organization can provide

Macedonian people as a whole have not been in a place to be compensated for their genius or their work for a very, very long time.

See what I did there?
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Carlin
        • Dec 2011

I guess it's not USA but...

Shocking VIDEO shows white Australian teen brutally beaten by black girls:
        A hideous assault on a teenage girl in Melbourne sparked outrage, as footage of the stomach-churning attack spread across social media. The victim is reportedly too afraid to press charges against her assailants.

A hideous assault on a teenage girl in Melbourne sparked outrage, as footage of the stomach-churning attack spread across social media. The victim is reportedly too afraid to press charges against her assailants.

Comment

• Carlin
          • Dec 2011

NIGHT TWO of riots, looting and unrest in Philadelphia. Looters run in and out of businesses as the city experiences another night of unrest after the shooting of Walter Wallace Jr.

The Philadelphia Police Department has requested that all residents in the 12, 16, 18, 19, 24, 25, and 26th Districts remain indoors except when necessary. These areas are experiencing widespread demonstrations and looting.

Reports that we haven’t seen riots and looting on this scale and this bad since Minneapolis back in May. PA National Guard on the way. 30 officers were injured last night, during the first night of civil unrest.
          Last edited by Carlin; 10-27-2020, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• Carlin
            • Dec 2011

Philadelphia police have completely lost control of the affected rioting region which stretches multiple city blocks.

Looters have broken into more than 30+ stores and are attacking white people.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
              I guess it's not USA but...

Shocking VIDEO shows white Australian teen brutally beaten by black girls:

Nobody dares talking about the African problem in Australia. They weren't slaves here but they still bounce around thinking the country owes them something. Astounding.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• Carlin
                • Dec 2011

The National Guard was activated for the first time on Nov. 5 in Portland. In the past six months of rioting, the governor refused to bring in the National Guard.

Officers from several law enforcement agencies and the National Guard were responding to antifa’s regrouped gathering in downtown Portland following the riot several hours earlier.

URL:

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

The modern Leftocracy on full display.
                  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...C-clashes.html

How BLM supporters threw FIREWORKS at Trump supporters as they ate dinner and a knife-wielding woman taunted MAGA fans in violent DC clashes - as media is accused of 'ignoring' violence

Black Lives Matter supporters threw fireworks at Trump supporters while they ate dinner and a knife-wielding woman taunted MAGA fans in violent clashes in Washington D.C. on Saturday. Donald Trump accused Antifa of waiting until the night to launch vicious attacks on those who had attended the Million MAGA March - a procession by those who believe he won the election. And his supporters including daughter Ivanka and son Donald Jr have accused the media of ignoring violent attacks on pro-Trump activists after the march in DC. Now footage has emerged showing black-clad BLM-supporting counter-demonstrators hurling fireworks and bottles at Trump supporters who were dining outside a restaurant in downtown at around 6pm. The conservatives had attempted to hold their ground before dozens began crowding around, shouting: 'People are dying while you are dining.' The diners were then sent running as the missiles exploded around them. It is not clear who the culprits were but a ragtag mob of Marxist factions rampaged through the city that night, including BLM and Antifa members. Later, a knife-wielding BLM supporter was seen shrieking obscenities at a crowd of Trump supporters, allegedly from the Proud Boys militia-style outfit. In the footage, a switch blade appears in the woman's left hand while another BLM supporter accompanying her heckles the Trump fans while riding a scooter. One man seeks to disarm the woman but before this can happen another Proud Boy approaches from behind and hits her across the head with a helmet.

Despite the woman herself wearing head gear, the force of the connection was enough to knock her unconscious and she was pictured lying in the street with blood pouring from her mouth. She was eventually helped from the ground and carried to a nearby bench by a police officer as the violence continued around her and cops rushed to try and separate the two groups, according to a video shared by Daily Caller contributor Matthew Miller. The ugly scenes lasted for several minutes as the two groups wielded batons and pushed and shoved each other until cops intervened. The President's children Ivanka and Don Jr. echoed their father's anti-media rhetoric yesterday as they condemned the 'physical violence being perpetrated against conservatives.' 'The media's near total silence about the physical violence being perpetrated against conservatives is shameful & dangerous,' Ivanka, who serves as a White House senior adviser, tweeted Sunday morning. 'Just image (sic) the outrage and indignation if this went the other way,' she continued. 'Violence is never the answer and instigators must be condemned and prosecuted.' Her older brother, Don Jr., also tweeted his outrage and said the press has emboldened this violence by likening Trump supporters to Nazis and essentially putting a target on their backs. 'By not covering all of the violence from the left over the last four years the media has allowed this to continue and to get worse,' he claimed. 'If they even did a little bit of 'journalism,' public sentiment would be against these piece of sh** fascists pretending to be anti-fascists,' Don Jr., who helps lead his father's campaign, continued. The night before, Trump wrote: 'Antifa SCUM ran for the hills today when they tried attacking the people at the Trump Rally, because those people aggressively fought back.' 'Antifa waited until tonight, when 99% were gone, to attack innocent #MAGA People. DC Police, get going — do you job and don’t hold back!!!' Trump was referencing a mass brawl that broke out at about 8pm just five blocks from the White House as counter protesters clashed with a group of Proud Boys and Trump supporters. A man in his 20s, believed to be a Black Lives Matter protester, was left with serious injuries and rushed to the hospital after being stabbed in the back during the altercation and two police officers were also injured. D.C. police reported at least twenty arrests as of Saturday night. The tensions appeared to die down after cops successfully separated the groups and Trump supporters gathered around their hotels to celebrate.

The violence erupted after tensions mounted through the day as thousands of Trump fans flocked to the Capitol to support the president's longshot legal challenges to overturn President-elect Joe Biden's election victory. Trump spent Saturday night slamming the counter protesters who came out to march against them, accusing them of violence and claiming that the media was ignoring the crowds who came out to support him. He also blasted D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser, with whom he has an ongoing fued, and accused her of not doing her job. 'Radical Left ANTIFA SCUM was easily rebuffed today by the big D.C. MAGA Rally crowd, only to return at night, after 99% of the crowd had left, to assault elderly people and families. Police got there, but late. Mayor is not doing her job!' Trump wrote. He then went on a tweeting rampage about the media who he said had not covered the march, despite a heavy press presence.'The Free and Fair Press is gone in our country. They only write about what they want to write about. SUPPRESSION!' he fumed. 'The Fake News Media hardly even discussed the tens of thousands of people that came to D.C. Formed organically, and in many parts of the Country!' Pro-Trump groups gathered in Freedom Plaza at noon on Saturday afternoon, listening to speeches before marching toward the Supreme Court. Left-wing activists also arrived to counter-protest, and minor skirmishes of pushing and shoving broke out, but police formed lines to separate the two groups. Multiple police lines blocked Trump supporters from entering the Black Lives Matter Plaza area as night fell and tensions rose. Those who managed to get inside the area were doused with water and saw their MAGA hats and pro-Trump flags snatched. Videos posted on social media showed some demonstrators and counter-demonstrators trading shoves, punches and slaps. A man with a bullhorn yelling 'Get out of here!' was pushed to the street by a man who was then surrounded by several people and shoved and punched until he fell face first into the street. Bloody and dazed, he was picked up and walked to a police officer. As the night wore on, the clashes turned more and more violent as groups of Proud Boys organized and were joined by tens of Trump supporters as they claimed: 'We’re not done cleaning the city tonight, let’s go'. Just as many left-wing protesters faced off with them, targeting the president's fans who remained. The group were dressed all in black and attacked anyone wearing Trump attire. Cops surrounded the entrance to The Capitol Hilton near the White House after a confrontation with the anti-Trump protesters. Inside were the president's supporters who held up flags to taunt those outside and rallied outside to sign the national anthem.

One man was detained after a Trump sign was set on fire outside the hotel, according to USA Today, while protesters slashed the tires and defaced a truck with a red Trump hat inside. Police were eventually forced to use a chemical agent on the protesters as they tried to push them back from the hotel and more arrests were made. The Proud Boys held their own rally from about 9pm after several altercations between them and protesters. They chanted 'Break out Kyle!' in reference to Kyle Rittenhouse, the 17-year-old charged with shooting dead three protesters during Black Lives Matter demonstrations in Wisconsin in August. The group concluded the march at several hotels where large unmasked groups gathered and further speeches were delivered as the crowds chanted 'Four more years,' 'USA!' and 'Fox News sucks'. Just before midnight, the group unfurled a large 'Trump Law and Order' flag and marched it toward Black Lives Matter Plaza. They carried it as far as they could toward the White House before stopping to take down some of the anti-Trump posters erected on the wall around the building. Social media footage also showed them pulling down Black Lives Matter posters from a nearby building and tearing them in two. A smaller scuffle broke out again just after midnight when a group of counter protesters argued with a man holding up a Trump flag as he hung from a pole. Police were seen tackling two people on the sidewalk. Fear of brawls had emerged earlier in the day as the pro-Trump crowd marched through the heavily Democrat federal district. Tensions rose as the afternoon wore on, with sporadic but heated screaming matches between participants in the pro-Trump rally and groups of masked counter-protesters bearing signs supporting Black Lives Matter and Antifa. Cops were quick to intervene, and there were no immediate reports of major violence until later in the evening. DC Metropolitan Police said they made at least twenty arrests as of 10pm Saturday, on charges including simple assault, assault on a police officer, and weapons violations. Four people were arrested for firearm violations, two for assault, one for not having a permit, one for assaulting a police officer and two for disorderly conduct, according to public affairs officer Alaina Gertz.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• tchaiku
                    • Nov 2016

" ... as media is accused of 'ignoring' violence"
                    A quick search shows full of results. Go read a KJV Bible or something.
                    Last edited by tchaiku; 11-17-2020, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

I would hazard a guess and say the looting, pillaging and lawlessness of the BLM/Antifa brigade wouldn't even find its way as part of any statistic above.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• tchaiku
                        • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        I would hazard a guess and say the looting, pillaging and lawlessness of the BLM/Antifa brigade wouldn't even find its way as part of any statistic above.
                        20 people were killed in 2019 August by Right wing extremists, that was forgotten in 3 weeks. Most people that died in riots this year were black.
                        Last edited by tchaiku; 11-17-2020, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by tchaiku View Post
                          Most people that died in riots this year were black.
                          Riots by blacks.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

You have to get arrested in order to form part of the statistic. How many BLM rioters were arrested? Very few I'd say.
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                              You have to get arrested in order to form part of the statistic. How many BLM rioters were arrested? Very few I'd say.
                              How can you arrest such brave heroes ........
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

How can you arrest such brave heroes ........
                                Bend over...I mean bend a knee
                                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X