Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > General Discussions

Old 02-08-2019, 04:22 AM   #1
Vangelovski

Vangelovski is on a distinguished road
Default "Expert Committee"

This is what happens when you suffer from limp-dick syndrome.
Quote:
https://english.republika.mk/news/ma...H9x1YErVOq6E9I

Greek member of the expert committee calls Macedonians “amorphous mass”, “made up by Tito”

Under the Prespa agreement, Macedonia was forced to accept the creation of an expert commission which will have the right to go through Macedonian history books and school books to look for evidence of “irredentism” or “historic falsehoods”, and the agreement even provides for the policing of public discourse to look for examples of “incitement of hostility or hatred”.

Now, in an interview with Deutsche Welle, Greek professor Spyridon Sfetas, who is a member of this expert commission, is revealed as a rabid nationalist who believes that “Marshall Tito made up the name Macedonia” and that the Macedonians are an “amorphous mass with a fluid character”.

We do not recognize the existence of a Macedonian nation. The agreement regulates your citizenship and not national background. The Prespa agreement benefits Greece. We are not asked to do anything, Sfetas said in the interview.

In theory, Macedonian historians will have the same right as the Greek committee members to demand changes in Greek history books and Macedonia will be able to ask Greece to take actions in cases of hostile comments by individuals. But, given that the implementation of the agreement depends on Greece withholding its right to veto Macedonia’s EU membership, it’s clear that Greece will have the upper hand. In the similar commission formed a year ago with Bulgaria, Macedonian members have made no demands from the Bulgarian side, while the Bulgarian ones have come up with numerous initiatives for changes to Macedonian school books. The comment from Sfetas also indicates that all obligations under the agreement will fall to the Macedonian side.

The Greek professor announces that the agreement will include changes in the national origin or the “amorphous mass” of population living north of Greece. He insists that the Macedonians are Slavic settlers to the Balkans and that it is ridiculous to think that they identified as Macedonians. According to Sfetas, the name was “made up by Tito, to create a basis to annex the Greek part of Macedonia”.

The Communists were the main proponents of the creation of a Macedonian nation and Macedonia is the result of Serbo-Bulgarian antagonism, he adds.

The nationalist professor says Greek historians will now have to define the character of the people living in Macedonia, the history of the region and the key points of the Macedonian national character. Sfetas is one of the six Greek historians in the committee, who will work with six historians from Macedonia.
If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
Vangelovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 04:32 AM   #2
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

This is important. The Greeks really know much more about Macedonians than Macedonians do. We should be grateful for their vast knowledge on these matters of importance.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 05:07 AM   #3
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes I feel like I'm gonna drown in my sarcasm. Fucken stupid Macedonians. What did they think was gonna happen!?

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 05:25 AM   #4
Tomche Makedonche

Tomche Makedonche is on a distinguished road

I donít think any of that is insulting enough for these traitors. They need to come up with something more insulting for the whole world to be able to laugh at. Iím sure if Bulgaria, Albania and the Greeks all work together they can come up with something truely special to teach the kids.
ďThereís a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you canít take part, you canít even passively take part, and youíve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and youíve got to make it stop, and youíve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless youíre free, the machine will be prevented from working at allĒ - Mario Savio
Tomche Makedonche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 05:51 AM   #5
vicsinad

vicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud of

By amorphous mass, he means we're a tumor on their ass caused by...well, you know.
vicsinad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 03:45 AM   #6
Dove

Dove is on a distinguished road

Sho ubao Grchko ime - Sfet as
Dove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 04:25 AM   #7
Liberator of Makedonija

Liberator of Makedonija is on a distinguished road

Welcome to Northern FYROM, Europe's new fascist state.
Old 04-26-2019, 11:18 PM   #8
Carlin15

Carlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dove View Post
Sho ubao Grchko ime - Sfet as
Interestingly, Sfetas speaks Serbian.
Carlin15 is offline   Reply With Quote