Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonin
    • Sep 2008

Like I said, I think I should start paying closer attention to the "research" you do contribute to the MTO. I used to just assume you knew what you were talking about, but as of late, it seems you readily accept anything you come across.
    Junk science inquisition... new bully in the neighborhood with admin rights lol
    To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Some background on India:

GDP Per Capita: $1200 (down there with most African countries) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...%29_per_capita

% of Population living below the poverty line: 29% (keeping company with some African and Central American countries) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ing_in_poverty

HDI: 0.519 (again, sitting alongside African and Central American countries) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...elopment_Index

Health expenditure as a % of GDP: 3.6 (worse than most African countries) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...centage_of_GDP

Some basic facts that Hitchens forgot to mention...most of which are a huge improvement on the period he was talking about.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Iraq’s Ambassador to the Holy See is warning that Pope Francis could be targeted by ISIS militants ahead of the pontiff’s first visit to Albania this weekend.

During his brief visit, Francis will address Albanian authorities and an interreligious gathering, celebrate Mass in a square named for Albania's most famous Catholic — Mother Teresa — and greet children cared for by charitable groups.
        Albania's most famous Catholic
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Carlin
          • Dec 2011

Wolf Oschlies: Mutter Teresa – Die Jugend in Skopje, Wieser Verlag, Klagenfurt 2009. 193 Seiten, 12,95 Euro

Mutter Teresa als Tochter von Skopje

Paragraph:

Mit diesen Geschichten hat Oschlies gründlich aufgeräumt, auch mit weiteren dreisten Behauptungen über Mutter Teresa und ihre Familie. Die wohlhabenden Bojaxhius waren keine Albaner, sondern ethnische „Vlachen“ (Aromunen). Wie Mutter Teresa selber sagte, wurde zu Hause Aromunisch, ein Dialekt des Rumänischen, gesprochen, und für die aromunische Volksgruppe saß Vater Nikola als Sprecher in der Skopjer Stadtverwaltung. Sie waren nicht „um 1900 aus dem Kosovo zugezogen“, sondern seit über einem Jahrhundert in Skopje ansässig.

Google Translation:

With these stories, Oschlies has thoroughly cleaned up, even with other brazen allegations about Mother Teresa and her family. The prosperous Bojaxhius were not Albanians, but ethnic "Vlachs" (Aromanians). As Mother Teresa herself said, Aromunisch (Aromanian), a dialect of Romanian, was spoken at home, and Father Nikola sat as a speaker in Skopje's municipal administration for the people of the region.

Comment

• Carlin
            • Dec 2011

Прво: докажано е дека фамилијата Бојаџиу живеела во Влашкото маало.

Второ: докажано е дека во 1912 година жителите на тоа Влашко маало го избрале таткото Никола за одборник во општинската управа на Скопје.

Трето: докажано е дека првиот братучед на Гонџа е Тони Јосифовски, а братучетка и е Пина Маркоска. И со двајцата НЕАЛБАНЦИ Мајка Тереза имала средби кога доаѓала во Скопје во 1978 година.

Волф Ошлис во својата книга „Мајка Тереза – младоста во Скопје“ (2009) е бескомпромисен: „Албанското потекло на оваа жена е чиста измислица. Не постои ниту еден единствен доказ дека таа по потекло е Албанка, дека имала било каква врска со Албанците“.

Comment

Working...
            X