Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

yeah apologise & let the priest slobber his hand again.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• damian
      Banned
      • Jun 2012

I dont know I think I have to agree with Putin here.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
        Yep. The priest is more holy than a president or a king.
        Pootin and his ego have grown too large, he is bigger then the russian law, government, and now it seems even Christianity.

Its funny seeing the balkan peasants look up to Pootin as some sort of god or saviour for the orthodox world. The worst are the serbs, god, what a bunch of deluded idiots.

This is just another example of the ROC, and basically the orthodox brotha's and the slavo-brotha's snubbing the macedonians. As far as these wankers are concerned the MOC is nothing.

A while ago we had russian priests blow wind up the bulgarian churches ass by saying Methodius,Cyril, Sv Naum etc were bulgarian. And then you have their lack of support to the MOC against the tryany from the SOC. And now you have Pootin shaking a fist at a macedonian priest LOL. What a joke the orthodox community is.

I wonder were Srboman Komita is to defend his god Pootin right now. He must have commited suicide seeing his idol treat a priest like that.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
          • Jan 2009

Here is a picture of Pootins face when asked when the ROC will recognize the MOC:

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

who cares what pootin thinks he is just a hasbeen.He should let others have a go.As far as i know russia is just a market economy.The only chance they got is riding on the resources.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• damian
              Banned
              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by George S. View Post
              who cares what pootin thinks he is just a hasbeen.He should let others have a go.As far as i know russia is just a market economy.The only chance they got is riding on the resources.
              true but resources are the centre of the whole world economy now

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

they reckon the russiians hold quite a lot of oil & gas.Big ,big Money spinner they will be like the arabs..
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• FriendofMacedonia
                  • Feb 2012

Did anyone find the fact that the priest kept saying "small Macedonian" or "small Slavic" nation slightly disturbing? I mean, talk about an inferiority complex, that's dangerous and pretty degrading if you ask me.

Comment

• damian
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2012

they reckon the russiians hold quite a lot of oil & gas.Big ,big Money spinner they will be like the arabs..
                    yes right now the russians basically use whatever resources/stock they have to throw their weight around along with their plush arms industry which means they have to be really nasty to generate cash flow

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

macedonia should stock up on arms & use when needed against any insurgencies.To be forwarned is to be armed.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• damian
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2012

macedonia should stock up on arms & use when needed against any insurgencies.To be forwarned is to be armed.
                        well ROM faces dual threats of both insurgency and foreign invasion at the extreme its in a really bad position...how prepared is ROM as a society and political security establishment to deal with those threats succesfully

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                          • Jan 2009

Macedonia Russia sign South Stream Agreement
                          Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Macedonia has signed the agreement with the Russian Federation over cooperation in the construction of South Stream gas pipeline.

Macedonia is included in the project through a branch, with company "Gazprom" to decide whether the gas would be distributed through Serbia or Bulgaria.

Vice Premier and Finance Minister Zoran Stavreski and Russian Minister of Energy Alexander Valentinovich Novak signed the agreement in Moscow on Tuesday, in the attendance of representatives of energy companies "Gazprom" and "Stroytransgaz".

"Following a period of negotiations and preparations, today's signing of the agreement is excellent news for the Republic of Macedonia with respect to its long-term energy stability, securing sufficient gas quantities and further development of the gas distribution infrastructure in Macedonia", said Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski after the signing ceremony.

He voiced expectation that the project would strengthen Macedonia-Russia political and economic relations, coming as a result of friendship and positive trend in bilateral cooperation.

"South Stream construction has been launched, with its completion expected by 2018. This is an enormous step for the Republic of Macedonia", stressed Gruevski.

He announced the signing of an agreement with "Stroytansgaz" by October.

"This signing of this agreement will enable the start of works in the nationwide infrastructure, i.e. pipelines for gas transfer to Macedonian cities. This agreement represents a portion of the comprehensive construction of the gas distribution network in Macedonia, regulated through the agreement for payment of the Soviet Union clearing debt to Macedonia", added Gruevski.

Vice Premier Stavreski stressed Macedonia has succeeded in its efforts to take part in the project.

"The Government's efforts and commitment have borne fruits and I am overjoyed to sign the agreement, thus launching Macedonia's gas distribution process", said Stavreski.

He added Macedonian households and industrial capacities would use gas in the future, thus enabling the country's economic development, accompanied by attraction of new foreign investments.

"This is also significant for domestic investors, since it will increase their competitiveness, resulting in fresh investments and jobs openings", said FinMin Stavreski.

Minister of Energy Novak said Russia saluted Macedonia's commitment to take part in the project, which is of exceptional significance for the Russian Federation, but also for European states.

According to him, the sea branch under the Black Sea to Southeast Europe is to be built by 2015, whereas the entire project is projected for completion by 2018.
                          The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                            • Nov 2009

The Russian kingdom is coming

There is a facebook page that is made up around an article in a news paper, but I cant find it.

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Redsun
                              • Jul 2013

What bullshit propaganda is this?

Who owns this page, their probably under 20, I hate when someone holds a shitty uneducated perspective of the world and believe it should be ran accordingly to how they picture it in their inferior mind.

Previous to this, what support has Russia given us?

Doesn’t the Russian museum hold Ancient Macedonian Artifacts? Are they going to return them?

I can only wonder why Macedonia is involved in this delusional belief. The one reason is food production see on their fantasy map how we got the Aegean. It’s essential it’s needed to make Macedonia one of the greatest food exporters in Europe. If we were united before the “Greek debt crisis” we would have had the chance to drop tones of concrete and steel at a certain location in the Aegean a while ago, for shipping yards and docks to export produce. We could have sold to the west this would of put us on a whole new level. None of our neighbors would be able to compete.

Now in this picture, seems to me they expect us to feed the Russian Kingdom, by the way I thought a kingdom needed a Monarchy?

Everyone wants Macedonia to feed them, but no one wants to help us.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Who is the king?
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X