Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Indeed Risto

Its one of those stories that put a smile on your face, at least it did for me.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Same here Prolet.
        Lerin, Voden & Kostur next.
        Risto the Great

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          Same here Prolet.
          Lerin, Voden & Kostur next.
          Unless greeks think of something and reject him from entering...

Comment

• Bratot
            • Sep 2008

Or Gruevski is just playing us and using the minorities to fake his "name" politic... which will be launched the next month.
            The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

That is awesome for our brothers and sisters in Mala Prespa, and awesome to have a Macedonian mayor there!
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonetz
                • Apr 2010

Julie indeed! the tides are changing bravo!!!!
                Makedoncite se borat
                za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Edmond Temelko and Nikola Gruevski speeches in Pustec.

YouTube - Премиерот Ðикола ГруевÑки во поÑета на Мала ПреÑпа

YouTube - ÐœÐКЕДОÐСКИ ФОЛКЛОÐ*ЕРФЕСТИВÐЛ ПÐ*ЕСПР2010, Ðлбанија
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                    Or Gruevski is just playing us and using the minorities to fake his "name" politic... which will be launched the next month.
                    What do you mean, Bratot? What will be launched next month?
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

I thought this might be interesting for those who want to know about Albania and the minorities in Albania.

This is a great interview with Edmond Temelko, who has done a fantastic job defending our name and identity.

This is one part of the interview, there are a few others.

YouTube - Edmond Temelko guest at MAKEDONIUM 4/7

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                        • Jan 2009

Your right Prolet, Edmond is a very great man and has done alot of the macedonians in Albania over the past decade or so. A modern day hero if you ask me.

We need more Edmonds in aegean, Pirin and kosovo

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Is it time for the diaspora to change tact, instead of spreading our limited resources between organizations in Egejska and Pirin, perhaps we need to really consolidate our 'gains' in Albania whilst the country remains a EU candidate.

We've really struggled to galvanize a distinct Macedonian identity in both greece and bulgaria, neither country is willing to recognize cultural or political organizations under our name that will represent our minorities there but it seems some amazing achievements have materialized in Albania with very minor diaspora support.

I think in the long run it will be wise to support and nurture the Macedonian movement in Albania and the rights of our minority in that country because the day will come when Albania is admitted into the EU and it will be before Macedonia and when that day comes its important that there's a solid 'history' of the Macedonian minority in Albania and not the way it has been negated by greece and bulgaria and their constant claims that there are no minorities (read Macedonian) in their countries...

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

This is fantastic, 10 tons of food,medical supplies and clothes will be given to our people in Pustec and Golo Brdo region.

Macedonian Food stores Vitaminka Prilep, Tinex and Zhito Luks are the main suppliers while the Rottary Club will donate the clothes for our people in Albania.

This is the first time ever that a humanitarian package of this size has been made outside of Macedonia, a similar action will be made in the Gora region of Kosovo.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

This is excellent. The Macedonians of Albania deserve this. I am less enthusiastic about the Gora people as I find their allegiance to Macedonians questionable.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti Risto

Do you know how otepani our people are in the Gora region? Some dont even have electricity in their village they live like they are in the 12th century.

Comment

Working...
                                X