Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old 01-12-2018, 03:20 AM   #31
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Zazo .... lol

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 07:07 AM   #32
Vangelovski

Vangelovski is on a distinguished road

If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
Vangelovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 11:49 PM   #33
Phoenix

Phoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gocka View Post
...I hope the change the name to something totally obnoxious, then I hope they never get into the EU or NATO. Then when they have lost all hope, sunk as low as they can, given away everything there was to give away, maybe then they will finally get it through their fat fucking heads that this is what happens when you don't stand for anything, you are left with nothing.
...lol

Gocka, it sounds like you're still hanging onto a gossamer of hope that they'll see the error in their ways, even when the end has finally come...like some deathbed confession.
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 12:10 AM   #34
Phoenix

Phoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud of

If it is true that both camps are moving ever so closer to an 'agreeable' name, do any of the members here believe that the acceptance of a new name could bring down the current Macedonian or greek governments?

I think the name Macedonia will exist in some form of a compound name formula that will be unacceptable to large numbers of people on both sides of the fence, thus creating political and civil unrest to varying degrees in both countries.

The governments of both countries have been hastily cobbled together and are clutching at power with very little margin for error, surely the name issue is divisive enough to topple either or both governments?
Old 01-13-2018, 07:21 PM   #35
Pelagonija

Pelagonija is on a distinguished road

Not a chance bud.. both sides of the border are governed by EU/US backed communists. The stars have aligned..
Pelagonija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 07:29 PM   #36
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"EU/US"
I don't think the EU and USA are totally aligned in their interests. But Macbania is a whore who doesn't really care.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 07:48 PM   #37
Pelagonija

Pelagonija is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
I don't think the EU and USA are totally aligned in their interests. But Macbania is a whore who doesn't really care.
And its a whore that keeps on giving..
Pelagonija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 08:24 PM   #38
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelagonija View Post
Not a chance bud.. both sides of the border are governed by EU/US backed communists. The stars have aligned..
The stars may have aligned in terms of two left leaning governments in power but I think the potential for unrest is great enough that either or both governments will fall over this issue.

I think the greek government is at far greater risk of collapse due to this than the Macedonian government is.

When the greeks started this shit-storm three decades ago, they unleashed a totally irrational beast that I can't see being placated easily.
There are very large numbers of totally retarded and delusional greeks that will never accept anything that seems like a backdown or compromise regarding the name.

It's those retarded and delusional greeks, (God bless them) they are the only thing that may save us.
Old 01-14-2018, 09:53 PM   #39
Vangelovski

Vangelovski is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
The stars may have aligned in terms of two left leaning governments in power but I think the potential for unrest is great enough that either or both governments will fall over this issue.
Do you really think our degenerate people would really do anything over this issue? I think most of them are secretly happy that (in their mind) they'll finally be able to join the EU and become the promised land of milk and honey.
If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
Vangelovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 10:28 PM   #40
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangelovski View Post
Do you really think our degenerate people would really do anything over this issue? I think most of them are secretly happy that (in their mind) they'll finally be able to join the EU and become the promised land of milk and honey.
I share your views about our side, Iím putting my faith in the degenerate Greeks to torpedo any compromise that our side is willing to concede.