X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DejaVu
    • Oct 2008

Where to buy macedonian items online

Macedonian flag on umbrella like the protesters had in Australia?

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJSsAzWpf5s
  • VMRO
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DejaVu View Post
    Macedonian flag on umbrella like the protesters had in Australia?

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJSsAzWpf5s
    You can buy them from Peco Naumovski from MKUD Ilinden in Sydney as they made them.

His number is 0408 717 987
    Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• DejaVu
      • Oct 2008

Thanks VMRO!

Does Peco have any e-mail?

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Will Macedonians ever join the modern economy and get their stuff up on ebay, aliexpress or something similar? Its still Peco from Sydney. I'll talk to my neighbours dog, who will call his grandmother's owner's cousin who lives across the street.

Just having a whinge because I can't get a hold of a t-shirt I saw.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• VMRO
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
          Will Macedonians ever join the modern economy and get their stuff up on ebay, aliexpress or something similar? Its still Peco from Sydney. I'll talk to my neighbours dog, who will call his grandmother's owner's cousin who lives across the street.

Just having a whinge because I can't get a hold of a t-shirt I saw.
          What T-Shirt haha

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
            What T-Shirt haha
            Black t-shirt with small white sonce on the left breast.

P.S. No offence to Peco - he's done a great service with those umbrella's. I really like them.
            Last edited by Vangelovski; 03-14-2018, 09:51 PM.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
              • Apr 2014

P.S. No offence to Peco - he's done a great service with those umbrella's. I really like them.
              Sounds like a Bagabonti shirt.
              I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• VMRO
                • Sep 2008

Yeah the bagabonti tops and VMRO tops are like that, white sonce on the top left and the big design on the back.

I've been selling Macedonians things in the past on Ebay, it's a bit slow to be honest and more people can be engaged on facebook and word of mouth.

Macedonian's don't tend to search Macedonians things that often from my personal experience, however there was a big spike prior to the protests.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                  • Jul 2012

There`s a great online website called Drevna Zora that sells patriotic Macedonian items. The only negative is that they are all limited editions so once they are sold out they are not restocked. I`ve missed out on quite a few items that I have really wanted because they have sold out. Still a great site though.

"The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
                    There`s a great online website called Drevna Zora that sells patriotic Macedonian items. The only negative is that they are all limited editions so once they are sold out they are not restocked. I`ve missed out on quite a few items that I have really wanted because they have sold out. Still a great site though.

https://www.drevnazora.com/
                    I've seen that site, it has some interesting stuff on there.

What irritates me the most is the lack of Macedonian flags available. You can get some cheap Chinese ones but nothing of ceremonial quality that you could use in a formal display.

Comment

Working...
                    X