X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • indigen
    • May 2009

Prolet, what is wrong with posting news in this thread rather than having five or six new topics started every day and driving the good discussion ones out of the radar?

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Some funny news (a warning) was recently circulated around FB recently that Nikola Stavreski is infact a kodosh working for insurance companies. He allegedly takes photos at gatherings and posts them on his web sites where insurance companies can use as evidence against work care claims.

Prolet, do you know any thing more about this?
      I think its unlikely, but Nikola must have pissed someone off big time.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Bill77, Its the first i've heard of it but people tend to believe everything they hear so nothing surprises me about this. I was told that he doesnt own the Informator website that he just works there and somebody else is the owner i dont know how much its true. Its really very easy to spread a rumor around especially for somebody like Nikola who is pretty much known by most of our community in Victoria.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Companies face an Email Address or 1,500 EUR Fine

Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Pursuant to Macedonian legislation 60,000 companies have another ten days to register their e-mail address or they will be fined. All companies which fail to enter their e-mail address in the Central Register will be fined with EUR 1,500.

This law has been introduced by amendments to the Public Administration Act, which recently took effect.

This is the first time most companies in Macedonia heard about the change. Companies claim that they lack information on the matter and that most of them do not communicate electronically.

“This is ridiculous. We live in a country which changes its legislation on a daily basis and invents fines to fill the budget. None of my colleagues know anything about the matter. Owners of some companies are elderly people who do not know how to use a computer let alone the internet”, stated owner of one company from Skopje.

"Who doesn't have an email nowdays, it's the best way for the State's institutions to get in touch with you. Lets face it, there are 900,000 Macedonians on facebook alone" says another shop owner.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

This is interesting, 25 hectares of land has also been sold in the industrial zone of Zabani in the Bitola region.

Tech Zone for Tetovo underway
            Tuesday, 22 March 2011

It is expected that 25 to 30 industrial facilities will be built on 94.7 hectares in the technical development zone in Tetovo and they will employ between 7,000 and 10,000 persons. All interested Macedonian and foreign companies can apply to the tender for public-private partnership.

The final deadline for the delivery of offers is August 1, 2011, which will be followed by the phase of qualification, which will not last longer than 40 days.

Macedonian Minister of Economy Fatmir Besimi says that the Government wants these types of zones to be a model for attracting investments because they function very successfully in the world.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Gold Prices Positively Effect Macedonian Mining
              Sunday, 27 March 2011

Mounting prices of gold on global markets positively affect the functioning of Macedonia's only copper and gold mine, Bucim in Radovis.

Mine's deputy manager Nikolajco Nikolov has said that the management was still tackling rising prices of oil and raw material needed for production.

"Bucim produces copper concentrate containing copper and gold, which is transferred to Pirdop, Bulgaria for further processing. Annually, the mine produces between 350 and 400 kg of gold and the price of approximately 40 dollars per gram has a positive impact over the mine's functioning," Nikolov has said.

Stip University professor Todor Serafimovski said Macedonia was a country interesting for exploring potential mine sites for gold reserves.

According to findings, it is assumed that there are 100 million tons of gold at Kadiica site in Pehcevo municipality and approximately 40 million tons of copper and gold reserves at Borov Dol site in the municipality of Stip.

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Bribery probe in Greek submarine purchase

A prosecutor has determined that three former Greek defense ministers are investigated over the purchase of three submarines for the navy.

Supreme Court deputy prosecutor Athanasios Katsirodis said details should be sent on to Parliament.

Prosecutors have called a total of 37 people, including high-ranking members of the armed forces and businessmen, to answer questions about allegations of bribery linked to the purchase of the four submarines.

Greece ordered the Type 214 diesel-electric submarines, manufactured by ThyssenKrupp in Germany, between 2001 and 2005 in a deal worth $1.8 billion.

Investigators allege the bill was inflated, allowing for more under-the-table payments to be made, by the navy and Defense Ministry asking for the submarines to be fitted with a variety of extra equipment.

Yiannos Papantoniou, Spilios Spiliotopoulos and Vangelis Meimarakis were defense ministers during the period in question
                My sources tell me these variety of extra equipment included, Fluffy Dice for the periscope, Beaded seat covers the kind you would find Taxi drivers sitting on, The best of bouzouki cd's and sub woofers for the back.

Comment

• DemirHisarski_Vojvoda
                  • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                  Some funny news (a warning) was recently circulated around FB recently that Nikola Stavreski is infact a kodosh working for insurance companies. He allegedly takes photos at gatherings and posts them on his web sites where insurance companies can use as evidence against work care claims.

Prolet, do you know any thing more about this?
                  I think its unlikely, but Nikola must have pissed someone off big time.
                  First time i heard about this as well and i just spoke to Nikola who i know very well on a personal level and whoever else knows him will know that he is one of the strongest beleivers and supporters of the Macedonian cause on any level. We need more Macedonians like him.
                  Anyway this is some of what he had to say and i have his permission to post it on here.

"можеш да дознаеш кој е овој педер и кој е тој што лажи за мене дека сум работел за осигурителна компанија и нека кажи 1 човек во светот дека моѓе компанија да користи моја фотографија - ова е чита лага 100%
                  јас никогаш нема да работам против еден македонец никогаш и не планирам ни во иднинаќ
                  можеш тоа да го ставиш во мое име како одоговр"

clearly hes not happy

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DemirHisarski_Vojvoda View Post
                    First time i heard about this as well and i just spoke to Nikola who i know very well on a personal level and whoever else knows him will know that he is one of the strongest beleivers and supporters of the Macedonian cause on any level. We need more Macedonians like him.
                    DHV, if you know him then surely you must also know his good mate who goes by the name of 'Prolet' on this forum. Se poznavate?

Not too long ago the genius' at Informator published a manipulative 'story' which tried to paint the Macedonian Orthodox Church in Epping in a negative manner, because there was a circus show in the empty block next to the church. Do you recall? If not, check post #169 of the below thread to see the 'story' revealed for the trash that it really was:

Well Well Well what do we see, it seems like the new Ambassador is coming with a plan lets hope he is successful at achieving it. We have two important points here, one is to get Australia to recognize us while the other is to end the church dispute. Alot of people dont seem to realize how important the church issue really is

The owner of Informator is a sympathiser of that clown of a bishop named Petar - are you?

What has Nikola done for the Macedonian Cause that we should 'need more' like him?
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• DemirHisarski_Vojvoda
                      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                      DHV, if you know him then surely you must also know his good mate who goes by the name of 'Prolet' on this forum. Se poznavate?

Not too long ago the genius' at Informator published a manipulative 'story' which tried to paint the Macedonian Orthodox Church in Epping in a negative manner, because there was a circus show in the empty block next to the church. Do you recall? If not, check post #169 of the below thread to see the 'story' revealed for the trash that it really was:

Well Well Well what do we see, it seems like the new Ambassador is coming with a plan lets hope he is successful at achieving it. We have two important points here, one is to get Australia to recognize us while the other is to end the church dispute. Alot of people dont seem to realize how important the church issue really is

The owner of Informator is a sympathiser of that clown of a bishop named Petar - are you?

What has Nikola done for the Macedonian Cause that we should 'need more' like him?
                      SoM i most likely do know or know off 'Prolet', i couldnt tell you for sure, prolet is just a username on here. I know alot of patriotic Macedonians and Nikola S is one of them.
                      My question to you is do YOU KNOW Nikola S ?

I dont know about any of the storys that get published on that site i dont visit it. manupilative and misleading stories get published and told everyday in all kinds of medias.

SoM i dont get involved too much with preists and bishops and churches. I am not a simpatizer of Petar for obvious reasons.

Your asking me what has Nikola done for the Cause? I could tell you alot that he has done for the Cause but i suggest you ask him yourself.
                      There is people that say negative things about Nikola but dont have the courage to say it to his face, they need a keyboard and computer screen.

All i can say is we shouldnt waste energy where it is not needed. We dont need negativity and divison, we need positivity and unity and we need every single Macedonian that supports the cause on our side. There is a way time and place to deal with kodosi, predavnici, spioni, prodadeni dusi, dusmani i site drugi necisti makedonci

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DemirHisarski_Vojvoda View Post
                        My question to you is do YOU KNOW Nikola S ?
                        I know who he is, and I know people that know who he is.
                        I dont know about any of the storys that get published on that site i dont visit it.
                        That is his site. If you know him that well, you should make the effort to find out what he writes about.
                        I am not a simpatizer of Petar for obvious reasons.
                        Good to hear mate, you should ask Nikola for his opinion and post his response here like you did for the other matter.
                        Your asking me what has Nikola done for the Cause? I could tell you alot that he has done.......
                        Tell me some things, I am interested.
                        There is people that say negative things about Nikola but dont have the courage to say it to his face, they need a keyboard and computer screen.
                        Is that what he told you? It's almost as though he wrote that bit himself. Why would people be scared of him?
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Are we talking about Nikola S from the Informator website?
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                            Are we talking about Nikola S from the Informator website?
                            Yes thats correct

DHV, correct me if i'm wrong. Nikola is a staunch VMRO supporter. I often see him getting in battles with SDSM supporters on FB sites.

If he is a VMRO faithful, i hope because of it, you don't assume Nikola is some Nationalist or patriot which then qualifies him as some warrior for the Macedonian cause. I used to think that way about vmrovci, but these latest VMRO politicians have taken off the shine that was once behind the name.
                            Last edited by Bill77; 04-08-2011, 02:22 AM.

Comment

• DemirHisarski_Vojvoda
                              • Mar 2011

SoM it seems like you have something against the bloke. Just take it up with him, what else can i say. I cant speak on his behalf, i only made a post for him with his direct quotes. Thats all he has told me to post. The rest i shouldnt even be discussing.

I really dont think you are that interested about what he has done for the Macedonian cause, if you were im sure you would have found out already or simply asked him (you said you knew him) or asked the people that you know that know him.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

DHV, you seem to have an open dialogue with the guy.
                                I don't know him.
                                Can you please ask him what his intent was in relation to the circus link? Quite frankly, it looked like a smear campaign on a non-Petar church. It would be interesting to hear his opinion.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X