Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old 01-18-2018, 08:41 PM   #81
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangelovski View Post
I think the term was vrtikapi?
In a similar way ... I recall my baba saying "so dve g'zoi" when telling me about how the father of a vocal (local) Macedonian was found dead with his genitals cut off and in his mouth for being a Grkoman back in the selo. The good ole days.
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 08:43 PM   #82
Gocka

Gocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud of

You are over thinking it mate. Macedonians don't have ideologies. Nothing in Macedonia transcends politics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
I think itís incorrect to simply equate this phenomenon in a sense of political ideology. There are nationalists and globalists on both sides of the fence, and there are many self-identified Slavs supporting DPNE who view mother Russia as their saviours and brothers. Itís not a Communist vs Capitalist thing; itís not a progressive vs conservative thing; itís not a left vs right thing; and itís not a globalist vs nationalist thing. This phenomenon appears to transcend politics, which is what is making me start to question whether it has become more than just ideology. As I said before, I donít know the answer, or even if its possible for such phenomenonís to evolve into something more, but at least for me, the question remains nonetheless.
Gocka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 08:58 PM   #83
Tomche Makedonche

Tomche Makedonche is on a distinguished road

http://www.ekathimerini.com/225025/a...name-proposals

According to the Greeks (who are apparently quoting the republic's media), these were the proposals:

1. Republika Nova Makedonija (Republic of New Macedonia)
2. Republika Severna Makedonija (Republic of Northern Macedonia)
3. Republika Gorna Makedonija (Republic of Upper Macedonia)
4. Republika Vardarska Makedonija (Republic of Vardar Macedonia)
5. Republika Makedonija (Skopje) (Republic of Macedonia [Skopje])
ďThereís a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you canít take part, you canít even passively take part, and youíve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and youíve got to make it stop, and youíve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless youíre free, the machine will be prevented from working at allĒ - Mario Savio
Tomche Makedonche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:40 AM   #84
Pelagonija

Pelagonija is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
In a similar way ... I recall my baba saying "so dve g'zoi" when telling me about how the father of a vocal (local) Macedonian was found dead with his genitals cut off and in his mouth for being a Grkoman back in the selo. The good ole days.
That's interesting, though it says a lot about our people. Back in the good days Greeks were propping up Greek churches and schools in Ottoman Macedonia and presenting these maps to the powers of the time in order to justify their claim to Macedonia, and yet you had Macedonians even then commiting cultural suicide for a buck..

And the audacity of the so called Modern day Greeks referring to Macedonians as Slavophone Greeks. As if somehow they woke up one day and forgot to speak Greek.
Pelagonija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:57 PM   #85
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nimetz v.2.0

http://neoskosmos.com/news/en/Greece...ong-five-names

Quote:
Although FYROM Ambassador and name negotiator Vasko Naumovski in New York, has reportedly expressed his disagreement with the options, saying that they are all ďfar from a dignified solution,Ē and that the name, Republic of Macedonia, is the basis for identity, it is understood that this is not the official opinion of the country's government, which is eager to proceed with negotiations. Special Envoy Nimetz himself has not made any reference to the issue of national identity; he has, however, made provisions for the way citizenship will be stated, opting for the slavic rendition 'Makedonski' in all official passports, with an alternative being 'nationality of the Republika Nova Makedonija'.
Dumb Macebanians will probably accept their nationality as "Makedonski" or "nationality of the Republika Nova Makedonija". Mostly because they can't see beyond their rakija glasses.

Pathetic nation of people!
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote