X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kompir
    • Jan 2015

Dobar den, g'day mate!

I've been browsing the forum for a while now and have come across some interesting discussions. This is one of them.

I used to be very active on mkmuzika.com (both on the forum and as a contributor to the vast library of makedonska muzika).

What happened to the database of music when the site was shutdown after it was overwhelmed by spambots?

Is there another repository like it now? I'm finding youtube is next to useless (both in the quality of the audio and trying to find new music).
    Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

Welcome to our forum.why dont you check with the admin if they w a nt a hread with macedonian music.
      Last edited by George S.; 02-19-2015, 06:20 AM.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• vicsinad
        • May 2011

Originally posted by kompir View Post
        Dobar den, g'day mate!

What happened to the database of music when the site was shutdown after it was overwhelmed by spambots?

Is there another repository like it now? I'm finding youtube is next to useless (both in the quality of the audio and trying to find new music).
        I don't know what happened to mkmuzika. But you can try pesna.org for all your traditional music. There's about 1000 songs on there, with lyrics in Macedonian and other languages. You can also download mp3s of those songs, but the quality is not super because of copyright issues.

Comment

• kompir
          • Jan 2015

I already have most of the songs on pesna.org (at much higher quality too).

I'm still no closer to finding something like the old mkmuzika...

Comment

• vicsinad
            • May 2011

Then I think you're out of luck. The Balkans are slowly awaking to copyright laws and what that means for their music on the internet.

Do you already have all of Mkmuzika's songs?

Comment

• VMRO
              • Sep 2008

I have many of mkmuzika's songs and more.... I've been planning to create a website where i can upload them all on but time at the moment does not permit me to do so.
              Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• kompir
                • Jan 2015

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
                Then I think you're out of luck. The Balkans are slowly awaking to copyright laws and what that means for their music on the internet.

Do you already have all of Mkmuzika's songs?
                Not even close Vic lol. I think the forum had close to 15,000 songs at its peak. I have maybe 2000 songs, of which half are from there and the other half from Napster days hahahahaha.

Neznam kaj zagina Nikolce, otherwise it would be a no-brainer to host the music elsewhere.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

have you checked if admin wants your shit here.If you are just spamming go elsewhere .zEspecially the greek malaka forums.Looks like you are just spamming us .
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• vicsinad
                    • May 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                    have you checked if admin wants your shit here.If you are just spamming go elsewhere .zEspecially the greek malaka forums.Looks like you are just spamming us .
                    Yeah!

Wait...who are we talking about again?

Comment

• kompir
                      • Jan 2015

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                      If you are referring to me (I sincerely hope not), then I am no spammer nor am I offering anything to anyone. I was asking geniune questions about if an alternative/replacement to mkmuzika existed but one I was not aware of.

Comment

• kompir
                        • Jan 2015

Epic thread mine in 3, 2, 1...

I've managed to recover the entire mkmuzika collection since my last post in this thread. As such, I'm considering firing up a similar sort of setup where the entire collection is available.

Any ideas? I know what it takes on from a technical perspective, I'm fielding ideas regarding the user experience.

Comment

Working...
                        X