• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Bad Sven
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by maco2envy View Post
    ‘Atheist PM’ to blame for deadly fires, says Greek bishop

http://www.ekathimerini.com/231080/a...s-greek-bishop
    Modern greeks are on the same level of insanity as fundamental muslims, american bible bashers and zionists.

Its pretty scary.

Just go on social media and when ever Macedonia is mentioned they all come out and start spewing racist crap like fanatics. A few months ago this happned about a story about a macedonian being murdered in australia and they all came out to flood the comments section that the person wasnt macedonia etc

Truly one of the most insane and bizare people in the world

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
      It never seams to amaze me how primitive Greeks are. I can't believe we are going to lose to those fucking idiots.

A bunch of Arabs who want to be Neo Nazis, Go figure.,
      I always think the same thing, they really are primitive and borderline subhuman. Their way of life and mannerisms is clearly not european.

In saying that they are very patriotic and have very strong links to their culture and history.

Macedonians on the other hand dont really care and change their identity where ever the wind blows (or when ever money is thrown at them or the priest tells them what to beleive in).

The greek community is very close and supportive while macedonians have always stabbed each other in the back and destructive.

I hate greeks but in some ways respect them

Comment

• Gocka
        • Dec 2012

There is something about them that I just can't grasp. It's not the fact that they all believe they are ancient Greeks, that was some trick, but not that impressive. To make them believe they are Macedonians, more impressive but still not quite. It's how they managed to condition these people not only to believe these things, but to fight for them with such fervor.

There are a lot of skin deep up ethnic groups and nationalities, but you can tell which ones, and they can tell. They don't and wouldn't go to these lengths, they wouldn't delude themselves to these levels.

They took essentially middle easterners, and convinced them that they are ancient Macedonians, and to those people that is the be all and end all. There is no doubt, there is no skepticism. Thank god the rest of the world hasn't figured out what they Greeks know, because that is one hell of a trick.

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
        I always think the same thing, they really are primitive and borderline subhuman. Their way of life and mannerisms is clearly not european.

In saying that they are very patriotic and have very strong links to their culture and history.

Macedonians on the other hand dont really care and change their identity where ever the wind blows (or when ever money is thrown at them or the priest tells them what to beleive in).

The greek community is very close and supportive while macedonians have always stabbed each other in the back and destructive.

Comment

• tchaiku
          • Nov 2016

Originally posted by maco2envy View Post
          ‘Atheist PM’ to blame for deadly fires, says Greek bishop

http://www.ekathimerini.com/231080/a...s-greek-bishop
          You guys should not blame Greeks for this incident, because after all, it was them who suffered the tragedy. I hope their families will recover from this.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Why don't you read the article. You have a Greek priest blaming a Greek atheist for it.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• tchaiku
              • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              Why don't you read the article. You have a Greek priest blaming a Greek atheist for it.
              I know but I was talking about others who instead of focussing on the tragedy they focussed on what the Greek priest said.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by tchaiku View Post
                I know but I was talking about others who instead of focussing on the tragedy they focussed on what the Greek priest said.
                It is because the priest did NOT focus on the tragedy. It is because the Greek church is known to NOT focus on the people. It is because the Greek church is known to focus on itself instead of Christian ideals. THAT is what made his comment newsworthy here.

The tragedy is most definitely a heartbreaking tragedy but that is not the point (here).
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post

The Greek communities hate each other. The sue each other. They complain about everything and they barely function. They are the same in these attributes as Macedonians and any other pathetic Balkan Diaspora organisations.

They are not sub-human, they were Macedonians, Albanians, Vlachs, Armenians, Venetians and even Greeks!

The real Greeks were the original merchants. While Macedonians were out digging on their plots of land, the Greeks would be selling anything they could get their hands on. They will lie, cheat and steal .... just like the other "merchants" nowadays (the Chinese). My Dedo used to tell me they would buy and sell my pants before I even took them off.

Are they smarter? No. Do they have skills that can help them? The ones who are "merchants" do.

Better to know who you are dealing with. They are no better (most are exactly the same) but some value some ideals which decent people abhor. They simply have a bigger population and a church that empowers them to believe they are special in my opinion.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Karposh
                    • Aug 2015

The Greek communities hate each other. The sue each other. They complain about everything and they barely function. They are the same in these attributes as Macedonians and any other pathetic Balkan Diaspora organisations.

They are not sub-human, they were Macedonians, Albanians, Vlachs, Armenians, Venetians and even Greeks!

The real Greeks were the original merchants. While Macedonians were out digging on their plots of land, the Greeks would be selling anything they could get their hands on. They will lie, cheat and steal .... just like the other "merchants" nowadays (the Chinese). My Dedo used to tell me they would buy and sell my pants before I even took them off.

Are they smarter? No. Do they have skills that can help them? The ones who are "merchants" do.

Better to know who you are dealing with. They are no better (most are exactly the same) but some value some ideals which decent people abhor. They simply have a bigger population and a church that empowers them to believe they are special in my opinion.
                    Here, here. Nicely put Risto. No Macedonian can ever forgive or forget what the Greeks have done, and continue to do, to the Macedonians in Greece but we must never stoop so low with talk of "sub-human" and the like. In the end, we are all God's creatures and the fact remains that even among Greeks, there are those who don't agree with the racist Greek policies towards the Macedonians. Case in point is the article by some Athenian journalist that was featured on another thread recently. We should be smarter than that and careful not to use such extremist language. It doesn't help our cause at all.

And, for the record, I doubt that any Macedonian would take pleasure in the recent misfortune that hit the surrounding area of Athens and the tragic loss of life that came out of it. And, to the moron that even suggested this, think before you speak in future dickhead...Or, at least read the article properly and try to understand what it's saying with that pea-size brain of yours.

And, finally, with regard to the comments made by that Greek priest. They are in no-way representative of what it means to be a Christian. As a matter of fact, Christianity is far from the minds of these devils in disguise that represent the Greek Orthodox church.

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                      ...They took essentially middle easterners, and convinced them that they are ancient Macedonians, and to those people that is the be all and end all. There is no doubt, there is no skepticism. Thank god the rest of the world hasn't figured out what they Greeks know, because that is one hell of a trick.
                      There was no trickery in achieving this fabrication...you need to remember that during the population exchanges the newcomers seldom spoke greek and most of their customs were essentially Turkish, because of this they faced discrimination from the so called 'real greeks' for decades...the transformation into 'Macedonians' was a filling of a void that existed, the newcomers filled this void and at the same time found a sort of legitimacy that alluded their sorry arses for almost a century...the greek authorities could never do that with the so called 'real greeks'.

The infernal and wretched grkoman is also a product of this same racist dynamic and all it does is play on the human desire to fit in and be accepted...

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
                        ...And, for the record, I doubt that any Macedonian would take pleasure in the recent misfortune that hit the surrounding area of Athens and the tragic loss of life that came out of it. And, to the moron that even suggested this, think before you speak in future dickhead...Or, at least read the article properly and try to understand what it's saying with that pea-size brain of yours...
                        +1
                        ...even when he was pointed in the right direction he continued to argue something baseless...fucken moron.

Comment

• Om3n
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                          they faced discrimination from the so called 'real greeks' for decades...
                          Kind of like what goes on in the Macedonian community with regards to people who don't fit the mould of what is perceived to be a "real Macedonian", usually by people who were not born in Macedonia, don't speak the language and can't see the forest for the trees.

Comment

• tchaiku
                            • Nov 2016

@Karposh, where did I imply Macedonians are being pleased by this?
                            I was only taking about Big Sven calling them subhuman in a topic about tens of them being killed.
                            Last edited by tchaiku; 07-28-2018, 07:04 AM.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                              • Jan 2009

I dont have much to do with the greek comunities in the places i have lived in, but from an outsiders point of view they always seemed one step ahead in terms of propaganda and the fight for macedonia. I guess this could be becasue of the larger numbers. Unfortunately a lot of these scum are in strong positions of power (or have access to them).

From my experience growing up macedonians where always very divisive amongst each other and borderline hatefull amongst certain macedonian groups. Very corrupt as well, i think out of all of the former yugoslavs the macedonians where the most corrupt and disfunctional .

LOL at your comparison with the chinese. Yeah i agree, most chinese are "merchants". Its scary how a large population, communism and now hyper capitalism has turned them into emotionless, soul less people purely focused on money and stepping over people to achive it. I will never go to china

Comment

• Carlin
                                • Dec 2011

Зери: Прешево оди на косовска, четири косовски општини на српска територија

Евентуална промена на границите меѓу Србија и Косово несомнено ќе предизвика домино ефект и во Македонија, сметаат дел од експертите по безбедност во земјава.

Канал 5 Телевизија video -

Comment

Working...
                                X