• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Frank
    Banned
    • Mar 2010

In a changing World nothing really Changes if you are a Western Power

I am sure you most are aware the West have attacked the Sovereignty of another State, intervened in Libya but not in Yemen and Bahrain

If you are a alley of the West in any possible way you are immune from attack, I didn't think this repeat of 1999 Kosovo would happen but the script is the same

You will see thousands of US, French and American troops stream into Libya another War of Interests another glowing showcase of Impressionistic Western media propaganda, the same War Hawks glowing with the same rhetoric
    Last edited by Frank; 03-19-2011, 10:25 PM.

Comment

• Imagination
      • Feb 2011

Bahrain is a monarchy so they have no right to go there. Yemen is a terrorist country, they have no interests in having their soldiers killed by terrorists again, and Libya is something like a dictatorship and has a history of wars with its neighbours. No one will support Libya and more importantly Gaddafi. He deserves to go after from a poor bedouin he became a billionaire and we all know how.

Comment

• fyrOM
        Banned
        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Frank View Post
        I am sure you most are aware the West have attacked the Sovereignty of another State, intervened in Libya but not in Yemen and Bahrain

If you are a alley of the West in any possible way you are immune from attack, I didn't think this repeat of 1999 Kosovo would happen but the script is the same

You will see thousands of US, French and American troops stream into Libya another War of Interests another glowing showcase of Impressionistic Western media propaganda, the same War Hawks glowing with the same rhetoric
        Too right Frank - not all the people are against their government - who says this half is more right than the other half. Are not the lives of the citizens supporting their government important - 'civilian lives are important'. The contradictions are glaring.

One could be cynical and say the west did not jump in until the rebels bravado - 'we don't want the west and will fight against them if they interfere' - died down and they were in a desperate position, far more amicable to back-room negotiation, and one ruler can be replace with a western puppet in a resource rich country. Where puppets exist, they get a free go to attack their protesters. It's what I have been saying for a long time - the 'I have rights' attitude of some posters is wrong if you don't have the correct rights.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
          the 'I have rights' attitude of some posters is wrong if you don't have the correct rights.
          Pathetically put.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• fyrOM
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            Pathetically put.
            If you think there is a better way to put it - show us your wordmanship - but it doesn't alter the FACT that it is how the west works - history bears the evidence.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

fyrOM, arn't you just another Western puppet, trying to convince Macedonians that they should not exercise their natural rights and national sovereignty?
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

It's what I have been saying for a long time - the 'I have rights' attitude of some posters is wrong if you don't have the correct rights.
                Nobody takes what you have been saying seriously...and what exactly do you know about exercising rights?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

If you think there is a better way to put it - show us your wordmanship - but it doesn't alter the FACT that it is how the west works - history bears the evidence.
                  What would you know about "correct rights"?
                  Not that I know what you are on about anyway.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

I'm still waiting for Obama's answer to a fantastic question.

What would he do if people attacked his cities with guns and other weapons of war.

We all know what the answer is, but i would love to hear him say it.
                    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Onur
                      • Apr 2010

We are now sure that these rebellions in the middle-east are not only caused by ordinary people.

Western world did nothing and stayed quite when rebels won the fights in Egypt, Tunisia but as soon as the rebels in Libya appeared to have lost against Gaddafi, they immediately sent 120+ missiles and 100s of jet fighters to crush the barriers in front of the rebels to open their way.

This is also a strong message for the rest of people in the world who think about starting a rebellion. Western world basically say that "If you fail, we will support you with our military". This is also a strong message to the dictators in middle-east. It means "Do whatever we(western world) desire otherwise we can overthrow you in a week".

2/3rd of Libya(southern side) are against western military action. Western powers will probably divide Libya too like they did in Iraq. Thats what they want for every country anyway. Divide all and create micro states like Kosovo, northern Iraq, Montenegro etc., preferably landlocked. So even if the people of these micro states works hard for decades, they can never be strong and always stays loyal to great powers as their puppets.

Comment

• fyrOM
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2010

Spot on Onur - absolutely right. The old divide a conquer and keep subdued while you take there resources.

Comment

• fyrOM
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                          Nobody takes what you have been saying seriously...and what exactly do you know about exercising rights?
                          It's self evident YOU (and a few others) are sam bendisan spewing your contradiction from one politically correct statement to the next.
                          Last edited by fyrOM; 03-20-2011, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                            We are now sure that these rebellions in the middle-east are not only caused by ordinary people.

Western world did nothing and stayed quite when rebels won the fights in Egypt, Tunisia but as soon as the rebels in Libya appeared to have lost against Gaddafi, they immediately sent 120+ missiles and 100s of jet fighters to crush the barriers in front of the rebels to open their way.

This is also a strong message for the rest of people in the world who think about starting a rebellion. Western world basically say that "If you fail, we will support you with our military". This is also a strong message to the dictators in middle-east. It means "Do whatever we(western world) desire otherwise we can overthrow you in a week".

2/3rd of Libya(southern side) are against western military action. Western powers will probably divide Libya too like they did in Iraq. Thats what they want for every country anyway. Divide all and create micro states like Kosovo, northern Iraq, Montenegro etc., preferably landlocked. So even if the people of these micro states works hard for decades, they can never be strong and always stays loyal to great powers as their puppets.
                            What really 'impressed' me was listening to the likes of Sarkozy, Obama, Cameron and Merkel justifying their intervention by saying that the Libyan people had put up for 40 years with the injustices of the Gaddafi regime...where the fuck were they 39 years ago if they were so concerned about the Libyan people...?

Comment

• Onur
                              • Apr 2010

Btw, British and US air force using British military bases in southern Greek Cyprus to attack Libya. I heard that Greek Cypriots are in panic about if Gaddafi bombs these bases in southern Cyprus but ofc they cant do shit about it. We see that even after ~100 years of British occupation in Cyprus, they still have the advantage of their bases in there and this is also another proof of why no one in western world supports Turks for Cyprus issue. I already talked about this before for explaining the reason of why western powers encourages the hate between Greeks and Turks;
                              12-15-2010, 12:26 AM

What i was trying to say in my previous post here; British or any other great powers presence in mediterranean is the result of our hate towards each other. Do you think British could stay in Cyprus if we would be friendly to each other? For example, if Turkey would have whole island today, we could kick out Brits tomorrow or at least force them to convert it to a NATO base where both Greece and Turkey could use too. I am sure that friendship between Greeks and Turks in the island would do the same. Why do you think Brits prefers to see tension and/or two separate state in Cyprus??? As long as we hate each other, there will be two separate state in there and thats what they prefer to see but the hate leaves us no other option either.

Just in case if you wonder why France, Italy is even more active than US in this military operation against Libya;

Exports
                              With domestic consumption estimated around 270,000 bbl/d in 2010, Libya's net exports (including all liquids) were slightly over 1.5 million bbl/d. According to the International Energy Agency (IEA) the vast majority (around 85 percent) of Libyan oil exports are sold to European countries namely Italy, Germany, France, and Spain.

Italy is in big trouble both economically and for the possible Libyan refugee problem.
                              Last edited by Onur; 03-20-2011, 08:16 AM.

Comment

• Onur
                                • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                                What really 'impressed' me was listening to the likes of Sarkozy, Obama, Cameron and Merkel justifying their intervention by saying that the Libyan people had put up for 40 years with the injustices of the Gaddafi regime...where the fuck were they 39 years ago if they were so concerned about the Libyan people...?
                                Western world was the biggest supporter of Gaddafi and they were kissing each others ass for 40 years, just like Saddam in Iraq before.

They were doing this with Gaddafi for the past 40 years;
                                This is the first oil rich country where riots started in middle-east. Mainly France and Italy are leeching Libyan oil for a century. Especially Italy has huge investments in there and Berlusconi is Gaddafi`s favorite friend. I am sure this riot in Libya will have negative consequences for European economy since EU big guns needs Libyan oil. I already heard that oil prices increased after a day.

This video is from last year. Berlusconi showing his "gratitude" to Gaddafi by kissing his hand!!! He should be as precious for him as the Pope in Vatican ;

YouTube - Press TV-Berlusconi's Gaffe -03-27-2010

EU is already in big economical trouble. Sarkozy and other EU leaders openly supported the rebels a week ago but Gaddafi was going to crush the rebellion soon and anti-EU Gaddafi regime would be a disaster for the EU. So, if they would let Gaddafi crush the rebels then Libya was going to be an anti-EU and anti-US state. Thats why they attack Libya now since they don't want a state with a dictator who is not under western power domination.

Last edited by Onur; 03-20-2011, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X