Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

The Macedonian Conflict By Loring M. Danforth page 117.

I think the above speaks volumes. Besides the newly arrived Baptised Turks we see the obvious Macedonians being the majority but the Vlachs were transplanted in the 1950's in Lerin and the imposter Hellenes moved into Lerin after 1913. I highly suspect that after 1913 alot of imposter hellenes were moving into Macedonia. So where is this 4000 years of "greek" history???????

Never "greek" always Macedonian!!!!
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
      • Jan 2009

only 10%???? And I'm sure that even that 10% of the population is questionable!

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

10% is very optimistic and probably limited to trade and religion matters.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
          • Jan 2009

The following is from the book The Past In Question by Keith Brown. It seems that we have a discrepency with ethnic Albanian numbers before 1999.

In the 2002 census ethnic Albanians made up 25.2% of the population of the Republic of Macedonia - https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...k/geos/mk.html

So now where did these 200,000 new ethnic Albanians come from???

According to the U.N. as well Macedonia is inhabited by 600,000 ethnic Albanians http://www.unwire.org/unwire/20010321/13619_story.asp

Again,,,where did these newcomer ethnic Albanians come from in such a short span of time considering the last census was made in 2002???

Can they all be from Kosovo?

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

I am quite curious about the growth in the above table from 1971 to 1981 and wonder if there was anything odd with that period. But the 2002 census is clearly flawed if we have reached 600,000 ethnic Albanians and Kosovo is the only answer.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

There is no way that there are 600,000 legal citizens in Macedonia of ethnic Albanian origin. From 1961 to 1981 the ethnic Albanian population doubled, from approx. 180,000 to a staggering 377,000, there is no way that this is even remotely possible. Data has been tampered with, fictitious persons have been conjured, ethnic Albanians from outside of Macedonia have flooded the periphery of the country through the border regions, and several (Muslim) Macedonians, Turks and Roma have been forced to declare as ethnic Albanians by thugs, crooks and extremists who go around terrorising the villages. Macedonia's ethnic Albanian racists find their best equivalent in Greece's ethnic Greek racists.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Pelister
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                There is no way that there are 600,000 legal citizens in Macedonia of ethnic Albanian origin. From 1961 to 1981 the ethnic Albanian population doubled, from approx. 180,000 to a staggering 377,000, there is no way that this is even remotely possible. Data has been tampered with, fictitious persons have been conjured, ethnic Albanians from outside of Macedonia have flooded the periphery of the country through the border regions, and several (Muslim) Macedonians, Turks and Roma have been forced to declare as ethnic Albanians by thugs, crooks and extremists who go around terrorising the villages. Macedonia's ethnic Albanian racists find their best equivalent in Greece's ethnic Greek racists.
                That is a pretty keen assesment.

It seem that the Albanians are finding ways to artificially inflate their numbers. I wonder what they can do to make sure the next census is accurate?

Comment

• Bratot
                  • Sep 2008

“Ethnic groups and population changes in twentieth-century Central-Eastern Europe: history, data, analysis“
                  Piotr Eberhardt

Published by M.E. Sharpe, 2003
                  ISBN 0765606658, 9780765606655

As you could see above, the Albanians themselfs admit that 100.000 KOSOVARS were settled down in Macedonia before 1991, but according to them they were not allowed to get the macedonian citizenship.

The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                    • Jan 2009

Excellent info Bratot. These ethnic Albanians are really nothing more than new-comers to Macedonia. Why hasn't anyone from the government challenged this? This supposed minority who makes up 25% of the population is largely made up of illegals. Sort them out and throw them out.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                      • Jan 2009

Greek Census in 1921 shows 500,000 Macedonians
                      Wednesday, 09 July 2008

Prilep's Dragan Mitreski, owns an old Austrian Atlas who shows that in 1921, 500,000 citizens, 8.8% of the population in Greece declared themselves as Macedonians.

This is just another document from the thousands of documents about the Macedonians in Greece.

- This document is very important, because our southern neighbors continue their claim they have no Macedonian minority. I found this document by accident. This is a "heavy"document because it is done by a famous historian and author, as well as by an independent country, Austria. From the documents, in 1921, the Yugoslavian census listed 600,000 Macedonians, and this is exlusive, the Austrians also clearly distinguish the Macedonians in Bulgaria, however, their number was not given. For Bulgaria, because of the large number of Macedonians in Pirin Macedonia (what is now Bulgaria), the Austrians put 4 million "Bulgarians and Macedonians". Very interesting is the flag of Albania, they had no two headed eagle, rather a red and black flag with a white star", says Mitreski.

Mitreski is not selling the book, he simply wanted to make the documents in it available to the Government for free, in their absurd negotiations with Greece.

Mitreski says he found the book 15 years ago, when an older individual burned old books in Prilep's center. - There were Old Church books too. I have always been fascinated with old books, and made my hobby to gather old books. So i picked up several books from the old man, to save them from burning. One of those books was this great Atlas where all of the Balkan is documented.

The documentation i.e. the Austrian Atlas was published several months after the Greek Census from December 19th, 1920. The results of this census were never publicly revealed by Greece, even though it was a census of great importance because for the first time was done on the so called "new territories".

Questions included in the Census were:"What is your mother tongue?", "What language do you speak at home?", "If your language is not Greek, do you understand Greek?"

Greece publicly released census information only for Greek territory before 1913, the actual Greece. All data for the newly occupied territories, including Aegean Macedonia, was hidden and never released. The Greek Government has refused to do another census since 1921.

Please tell me there is another source that validates this one? This would be like a knife in the heart of the Nazi grks.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                        • Jan 2009

Here's something very interesting I found on census taking in Occupied Aegean Macedonia.

The above was written by Judith T. Irvine and Susan Gal. So Look at the one honest census in 1921 that waqs suppressed and the bogus ones where they only ask if the residents spoke "greek". Imposter Hellenes this makes your case for Macedonia look really bad and gives us all the more reason to say that Macedonia, even in the South, was never ever "greek".

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Yes, constant denial has worked for the Greeks for to long ... we will remind them of the necessity to back up their claims.

Of equal interest in your text TM is the Serbian attitude to the Macedonian language. Whilst they could not understand our verbal system but noted a less complex use of inflections, they somehow arrived at the conclusion that Macedonians were simpletons. Such ignorance that future Srbomans should be ashamed of and almost on par with the Greek ignorance in relation to the Macedonian language.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
                            http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/2236/45/

Greek Census in 1921 shows 500,000 Macedonians
                            Wednesday, 09 July 2008

Prilep's Dragan Mitreski, owns an old Austrian Atlas who shows that in 1921, 500,000 citizens, 8.8% of the population in Greece declared themselves as Macedonians.

This is just another document from the thousands of documents about the Macedonians in Greece.

- This document is very important, because our southern neighbors continue their claim they have no Macedonian minority. I found this document by accident. This is a "heavy"document because it is done by a famous historian and author, as well as by an independent country, Austria. From the documents, in 1921, the Yugoslavian census listed 600,000 Macedonians, and this is exlusive, the Austrians also clearly distinguish the Macedonians in Bulgaria, however, their number was not given. For Bulgaria, because of the large number of Macedonians in Pirin Macedonia (what is now Bulgaria), the Austrians put 4 million "Bulgarians and Macedonians". Very interesting is the flag of Albania, they had no two headed eagle, rather a red and black flag with a white star", says Mitreski.

Mitreski is not selling the book, he simply wanted to make the documents in it available to the Government for free, in their absurd negotiations with Greece.

Mitreski says he found the book 15 years ago, when an older individual burned old books in Prilep's center. - There were Old Church books too. I have always been fascinated with old books, and made my hobby to gather old books. So i picked up several books from the old man, to save them from burning. One of those books was this great Atlas where all of the Balkan is documented.

The documentation i.e. the Austrian Atlas was published several months after the Greek Census from December 19th, 1920. The results of this census were never publicly revealed by Greece, even though it was a census of great importance because for the first time was done on the so called "new territories".

Questions included in the Census were:"What is your mother tongue?", "What language do you speak at home?", "If your language is not Greek, do you understand Greek?"

Greece publicly released census information only for Greek territory before 1913, the actual Greece. All data for the newly occupied territories, including Aegean Macedonia, was hidden and never released. The Greek Government has refused to do another census since 1921.

Please tell me there is another source that validates this one? This would be like a knife in the heart of the Nazi grks.
                            I think it was Daskalot or Dimko-Piperkata who posted some pages of this atlas once, I am sure I have seen some pages of it.

There was also this from the Vinozito page that I can't locate anymore:

Unfortunately, the census information relating to the population of the "New Territories" was never made public. This information preceded the exchanges of Christian and Muslim populations between Turkey and Greece or the so-called "voluntary" population exchanges between Greece and Bulgaria.

At that time Greece only published the results from the geographic area of "old Greece" (Sterea, Evoia, Thessalia, Arta, Ionian Islands, Cyclades, Peloponese...). Five volumes containing census data from the "New Territories," which included information on religion and language, were prohibited from being made public.

In the archives of the Census Council or the General Archives of the Greek state we shall not find census data on the northern territories (the new territories of Macedonia and Western Thrace) for the census period of 1920.

However, page 182 of the volume of census data for 1920 (published in 1929) for the area of Trikala (in Thessaly and Arta just south of the new territories) the following linguistic categories are reported for mother tongue:

Greek, Spanish, Romi, Koutsovlach, Albanian, Bulgarian, Serbian and 37 individuals from Trikala who declared their mother tongue as Macedonian.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                              • Jan 2009

Again where was this ancient "greek" race in Thrace that we always here about

Comment

• Pelister
                                • Sep 2008

The quality of info in the thread is great.

Bratot, thankyou for finding that book about Albanian numbers in Macedonia and confirming what I had only suspected up to now.

The jump in Albanian numbers from about 8% in 1948 to about 12% in 1953 or about 60,000 new Albanians, could only have been immgrants.

Based on all the data we have, I would say that about 90% of ALL Albanians in Western Macedonia TODAY have arrived in the last 60 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X