X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tomche Makedonche
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
    Seriously what happened to the Ruski's? I expected more effort from them.
    If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a thousand times, Russia has absolutely no genuine interest in the Republic.
    “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Gocka View Post

All I am trying to say over and over again is that if we choose to not let the USA play us, then they can't play us. You should always expect all vested parties in an matter to try and influence matters in their favor. That is something we just need to acknowledge and put aside. What the real focus should always be is how do you make sure you make the right choices and are immune to outside influence.

“Whenever men and women straighten their backs up, they are going somewhere, because a man can't ride your back unless it is bent”

MLK jr

The USA, Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia, the Albanians, they all fuck us in the ass, and only because we let them. What is so wrong, so conflicted, so controversial about that point of view?
      Its worth another share and praise
      Last edited by Bill77; 09-19-2018, 10:06 PM.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
        • Jan 2009

B-b-but the h-h-heroes on social media are screaming that staying home with one thumb up their ass and another thumb in their mouth and boycotting the reffrendum will be the magic tactic that saves us all.

T-t-there is even talk on social media from people that becasue of the low turn out the reffrendum will fail, but i am not sure if its another macedonian c-c-cuck tale from big talking s-s-s-sheep that dont seem to know as much as they think?

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

I don't hear the USA & EU complaining about the legal system now.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelagonija
            • Mar 2017

Changes to the constitution requires 2/3 majority. It will be interesting to see what VMRO excuse will be then..

Comment

• Carlin
              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post
              Changes to the constitution requires 2/3 majority. It will be interesting to see what VMRO excuse will be then..
              Мицкоски: Ако референдумот биде успешен и мнозинството е „за“, ќе го почитуваме тоа

Ако референдумот биде успешен и мнозинството гласа во насока на поддршка на референдумското прашање, ситуацијата е јасна и ВМРО-ДПМНЕ тоа ќе го почитува, рече вечерва лидерот на партијата Христијан Мицкоски на вечерашната дебатна емисија на ТВ 21.

– Ако референдумот е успешен и ако мнозинството граѓани се изјаснат „за“ дека го поддржуваат сето ова, тогаш ситуацијата е јасна, односно, ако бидат исполнети двата услова, првиот да има цензус и мнозинството да гласа во насока на поддршка на референдумското прашање, ситуацијата е јасна. Партијата ќе донесе свој став, но во таков случај и за нас и за целата македонска политичка јавност е јасно дека референдумот ќе биде успешен ако бидат исполенти овие два услова и тука нема дилема, рече Мицкоски прашан дали ако референдумот биде успешен ќе им каже на пратениците од партијата да ги поддржат уставните измени за кои е потребно двотретинско мнозинство во Собранието.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Have a look at these fucking idiots. Actors and singers, basically Macedonia’s version of Hollywood, all for the betrayal of the nation.

Wonder where I have seen that before.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  Have a look at these fucking idiots. Actors and singers, basically Macedonia’s version of Hollywood, all for the betrayal of the nation.

Holy fucken shit!, what the fuck was that!

But again, is it Evropska Makedonija? Or Severna Makedonija?, seriously what the fuck is it?
                  Last edited by Tomche Makedonche; 09-20-2018, 12:50 AM.
                  “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

That was disgusting. Not just because everyone was so ugly. But seriously, that was disgusting.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post

But again, is it Evropska Makedonija? Or Severna Makedonija?, seriously what the fuck is it?
                      After thousands of years you are now officially european, congratulations. How does it make you feel?

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        That was disgusting. Not just because everyone was so ugly. But seriously, that was disgusting.
                        haha, i thought the same thing.

If they are trying to portray european macedonia, couldnt they they at least pick attractive looking 'famous' people? These 'people' look inbred

Comment

• maco2envy
                          • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post

Yep, this reminds me of the 2016 US elections when all "famous" morons were against trump.

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Why haven't those cunts in that freak show got the balls to sing about Severna Makedonija...?

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                              After thousands of years you are now officially european, congratulations. How does it make you feel?
                              I was thinking about this the other day, what a sad, pathetic, self loathing and wretched people who would prefer to be faceless Europeans rather than a proud and unique group.

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Holy fucken shit!, what the fuck was that! ..
                                When you siphon off the last bits of dignity from the individual or the group...that's the only thing you're left with.

Comment

Working...
                                X