X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    Bill, SPC wants Zoran Vranishkovski to be the head of our church, they (Serbian Church) is saying there will be no dialogue until Vraniskovski is released from all charges.
    Well read back on your post where you said,

there will be no dialogue until Vraniskovski is in Prison.
    you made it sound like they want him punished, which is the opposite to what you are suggesting now.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

No No

The Serbian Church has said that there will be no talks with MPC until Vraniskovski is in prison, our police has issued an international arrest warrant for his arrest and SPC is defending him. Im not sure the Bulgarian Police will extradite him either, because he has other citizenships.

Last edited by Prolet; 11-18-2010, 10:19 AM.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• fyrOM
        Banned
        • Feb 2010

MOC should tell every other church that is against them to just go away. The church does not need them to exist or have validation.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
          MOC should tell every other church that is against them to just go away. The church does not need them to exist or have validation.
          Unfortunately that means the MOC will have to tell every other orthodox church to go away

What a great "family" the orthodox church is

Even the albanian orthodox church gets more respect than the macedonian church.....

Comment

• fyrOM
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

For its purpose of serving the Macedonian people it does not need the respect of any of the churches against them. In fact it will have the respect of the Macedonian people which is worth far more.

If people hate you then they will hate you. Kissing their boots will not make them like you. This is true regardless if the person is a stranger or someone who is supposed to be close to you.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Jovan Vraniskovski will not be extradited to Macedonia

Sofia. A judge panel with Sofia Court of Appeals Tuesday sat on Bishop Jovan Vraniskovski’s appeal against his extradition to Macedonia.
              Bishop Jovan Vraniskovski, head of the Orthodox Ohrid Archbishopric, will not be extradited to Macedonia, as decided by Sofia Court of Appeal.
              On November 17, 2010 Bishop Jovan Vraniskovski was arrested at the Kalotina checkpoint at the Bulgarian-Serbian border over an arrest warrant issued by Interpol for an effective sentence passed by the Macedonian court.
              The Sofia Court of Appeal on Tuesday heard the appeal Vraniskovski filed against the decision for his extradition to Macedonia passed by the Sofia District Court.
              Sofia District Court required bishop’s extradition over another lawsuit in Macedonia, which ended up with an effective sentence.
              Vraniskovski is sentenced for misappropriation of EUR 250,000. The sum was allocated for a four-year period for the Macedonian Orthodox Church.
              The Sofia Court of Appeal also lifted the ban imposed on Jovan Braniskovski not to leave the territory of Bulgaria and the restraining order of home arrest. The decision is final and is not liable for further appeal.
              The court heard the testimony of two witnesses – a priest and a nun.
              They said that on February 24, 2004 five armed and masked men entered into the monastery where Jovan Vraniskovski lives, locked all clergymen in a cell, took all the icons and many other goods and chattels and cut the hair of the nuns. The armed men then took all clergymen out of the building and set the monastery on fire.
              Vraniskovski was then arrested, while his followers – expelled from the monastery.
              Vraniskovski’s defence said that if he is extradited to Macedonia, there is a real risk for the prosecution against him to continue and become severer.
              Macedonian Minister of Justice Mihailo Manevski has stated he will not comment the decision of Sofia Court of Appeal about extradition of the Jovan Vraniskovski before receiving official information from Bulgaria, Macedonian television channel Alsat-M announced.
              “Information we have so far is not official and I could not comment why the court of second instance has decided so while the court of the first instance has decided to extradite him. That talks about discrepancy in the opinions of the Bulgarian judicial authorities”, Manevski pointed out.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

The time for "peoples justice" is rapidly approaching, how much longer do governments/eu think that the ordinary citizen is going to tolerate this sort of judicial prostitution, on top of bribery/corruption and the increased cost of living along with decreased living standards?
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Frank
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2010

Blatant attack on Macedonian Sovereignty not only the Macedonian Judicial System

The Tartar Monguls have no right to make a decision they see fit

That SOB is unfortunately a Macedonian Citizen and Macedonia's demand for him to be extradited must be meet with out any argument

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                    Blatant attack on Macedonian Sovereignty not only the Macedonian Judicial System

The Tartar Monguls have no right to make a decision they see fit

That SOB is unfortunately a Macedonian Citizen and Macedonia's demand for him to be extradited must be meet with out any argument
                    That SOB is also (i assume) a greek and Serb citizen.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

they should get what's coming to them
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Frank
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2010

Not an assumption but fact yes he is to both.

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                          Not an assumption but fact yes he is to both.
                          Well its an unwritten law in the greek constitution. You are an automatic greek citizen if you are an enemy of Macedonia. Baptism is not needed.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

No wonder they just forced the macedonians to change their name & presto you are a greek.Similarly they forbade them to speak their language & made them speak greek.It all sounds too fantastic not with the greeks it isn't.
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

The Bulgarians have dismissed to legitimacy of the Macedonian legal system with this decision. It will be an interesting year ahead. I wonder how the pro Bulgar DPMNE politicians will respond to this.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Akzion
                                Banned
                                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                                He's certainly not a Greek citizen. I see he hasn't even studied in Greece or Constantinople.
                                The court heard the testimony of two witnesses – a priest and a nun.
                                They said that on February 24, 2004 five armed and masked men entered into the monastery where Jovan Vraniskovski lives, locked all clergymen in a cell, took all the icons and many other goods and chattels and cut the hair of the nuns. The armed men then took all clergymen out of the building and set the monastery on fire.
                                Vraniskovski was then arrested, while his followers – expelled from the monastery.
                                Is this true? Is this what Makedonche demands as "people's justice"? I understand you're with the other Church, but why all the fuz?

Comment

Working...
                                X