Quote:
Originally Posted by DraganOfStip View Post
I don't doubt that you can.
If you insist:
http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...list-published
Over 30,000 Bosniaks and 4,000 Serbs killed or missing:
http://www.prometej.ba/clanak/drustv...-1991-1996-977

Quote:
The international community as I have already explained has placed all the blame for the Yugoslav wars on the Serbs and that is why the world today knows the war crimes perpetrated by Serbs but very little of the war crimes perpetrated by the other sides.The bias is there.
Serbs have milked the burning of their churches in 2004 very well, that half of the world heard about it and much more. If anything Serbs have a long forgotten bloody history, akin to Croatia Nazi (Ustaše) past. But we don't know as much about them as we do about Croats.
tchaiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 09:47 AM   #13
DraganOfStip

DraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchaiku View Post
If you insist:
http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...list-published
Over 30,000 Bosniaks and 4,000 Serbs killed or missing:
http://www.prometej.ba/clanak/drustv...-1991-1996-977

Serbs have milked the burning of their churches in 2004 very well, that half of the world heard about it and much more. If anything Serbs have a long forgotten bloody history, akin to Croatia Nazi (Ustaše) past. But we don't know as much about them as we do about Croats.
Like I said, your people have a great deal of resentment towards Serbs for known reasons and therefore I can understand your narrative.
But this is only your bias speaking.
Whether you want to admit it or not, many civilians were killed by all sides in the Yugoslav wars. Putting the blame on just one side is unrealistic to say the least.
Old 04-10-2017, 10:15 PM   #14
Stojacanec

Stojacanec is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I am curious what is your position on Aegean Macedonia?
My position is around 2 km's north of Aegean Macedonia.
Stojacanec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 09:11 AM   #15
Philosopher

Philosopher is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karposh View Post
The title of your thread is misleading Tchaiku. There’s no such thing as a “Greater Macedonia”, just Macedonia. Aegean Macedonia, just like Pirin Macedonia, Mala Prespa, Golo Brdo, Gora, Prohor Pchinski and the Republic of Macedonia are not a part of some “Greater Macedonia”. They are Macedonia.

A Greater Macedonia would extend from the Danube in the north, to Volos in the south, and from the Black Sea in the east, to the Adriatic in west.

I get what you’re trying to do but please don’t mistake the Macedonian narrative for the Albanian one. They are as different as chalk and cheese my friend…Chalk and cheese.

By the way, I don’t think anyone here has ever suggested attacking Greece. How did you get to that conclusion from what has been said here? Also, I’m pretty sure everyone is well aware that territorial changes are not as simple as exchanging chewing gum but thanks for the analogy all the same. Serbia was not willing to give away her territory to anyone either let alone the Albanians. I guess you Albanians must have had some really tasty gum for them to give away some of their territory to you.
Good points.
Philosopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 08:40 AM   #16
tchaiku

tchaiku is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraganOfStip View Post
Like I said, your people have a great deal of resentment towards Serbs for known reasons and therefore I can understand your narrative.
But this is only your bias speaking.
Whether you want to admit it or not, many civilians were killed by all sides in the Yugoslav wars. Putting the blame on just one side is unrealistic to say the least.
My point was how bloody those wars were. You are rambling nonsense with conspiracy theories.

--

So what are you guys going to do with 2 million Greeks living in the region?
tchaiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 10:22 AM   #17
Rogi

Rogi is on a distinguished road

tchaiku, there's something rather concerning about your questioning and general train of thought.

Why is it that your view (and thus questioning) is alluding to some form of territorial ambition and the notion that peoples of a different ethnicity being a problem that you must do something about, etc. Is that all you know?
Rogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 10:37 AM   #18
DraganOfStip

DraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud of

Quote:
My point was how bloody those wars were.
No one disputes that. It's the placing of collective responsibility on just one country for civilian deaths in a military conflict of multiple nations that is disputed.

Quote:
You are rambling nonsense with conspiracy theories.
Let's see, you open a pointless thread asking a question with an obvious answer, and then you blame our country for acts of agression/war against Greece based on a wrong definition about what automatically means war, and somehow connected all of that to war crimes in an unrelated conflict.
You're right, someone IS rambling nonsense with conspiracy theories. But it's not me.

Quote:
So what are you guys going to do with 2 million Greeks living in the region?
?