• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

Party time in greece

YouTube - PARTY TIME IN GREECE

Another fine video from mkdstyle. One of the funniest videos I've ever seen especially the end.
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!
  • El Bre
    • Sep 2008

Being a riot cop in Greece has gotta be a full time job

Comment

• Daskalot
      • Sep 2008

I love the choice of music to this video, one of the best songs in my opinion! *Celebration.....*
      Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
        • Jan 2010

LOL great video, the part where rubbish was thrown onto the riot police was pretty funny.
        Have a look at the link at the end of the video. www.macbro.org
        I haven't seen this website before but theres a lot of interesting stuff on it. I recommend checking out the image gallery which has some nifty pictures. I'm not sure if the website is available in English, so that makes it a bit difficult for us who aren't up to par with our Macedonian language skills.

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Great clip...lol

There's something missing, there seems to be no real passion in anything that the greeks do, everything always seems contrived and shallow.

These guys are habitual protesters and yet their protests lack impact, it seems their efforts are always in vain, always falling short in turning the tide their way...

I really don't know what to make of their efforts...I can't even begin to imagine stirring up Macedonians to that level and what the outcome would be if a handful of riot cops were backed into a corner like the greeks had them, almost on toast, only to throw bags of rubbish at them... lol

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Phoenix, What do you expect them to do? Go at em with tupajnci?

Its going from Bad to Worse in Greece, its not looking good over there.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
              Phoenix, What do you expect them to do? Go at em with tupajnci?

Its going from Bad to Worse in Greece, its not looking good over there.
              Tupajnci, are you kidding prolet...?

Those clowns were too busy throwing rubbish to worry about tupajnci...if the greeks were serious there would be blood flowing in the streets but they're full of shit...

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Phoenix, You're talking about an all out civil war here do you really want that to spill inside Greece? Our people in Egejska Makedonija will be involved do you want to see this happen?
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

Phoenix, You're talking about an all out civil war here do you really want that to spill inside Greece? Our people in Egejska Makedonija will be involved do you want to see this happen?
                  Prolet, greece will eventually collapse, maybe not in this round but in the near future...

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Phoenix, Do you realize what you're saying?

Our people will be the innocent bystanders, the Greek Police hit first and ask questions later. The sooner this all ends the better for the lot of us.

All the water,struja,energija comes from Egejska Makedonija hell even the food comes from there, nashite za niv rabotat i posle nam ke ne gibat.

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Phoenix, Do you realize what you're saying?

Our people will be the innocent bystanders, the Greek Police hit first and ask questions later. The sooner this all ends the better for the lot of us.

All the water,struja,energija comes from Egejska Makedonija hell even the food comes from there, nashite za niv rabotat i posle nam ke ne gibat.
                      what are you on about Prolet...

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                        • Jan 2010

Prolet, what is tupajnci? The word just seems funny even though i don't know what it is...rings a bell though.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Egejska Makedonija, It means punch (Tupajnci = Punches, Tupajnca = Punch)

Phoenix, Ke idat kaj nashine posle i ke mu prat problemi toa ti velav. Sega ovie od Juzna Grcija ke nemat kako porano i od kaj nashine ke zimat i ke prat belji. Thats whats got me warried, this is the time people get rich when theres uncertainty the mafia and underbelly will rake in a fortune.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                            • Jan 2010

Cheers Prolet.

punch – strike with fist
                            (D) “udri so tupantsa” as in
                            “udrigo so tupantsa” meaning
                            “punch him”.
                            (L) “udar so tupantsa”.

I see, i usually just say udri when speaking in general.

I don't think these riots will get to such an extent that the egejci will become innocent bystanders, hell some are probably even participating in these riots. It is the governments' fault and sometimes events like this give them a wake up call.
                            It will not get to a point where production of food, water resources and energy may come to a halt, it just doesn't happen in these type of circumstances. This isn't africa, although greek DNA says otherwise.

Comment

• fyrOM
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2010

tupajnca just means fist. your own examples even when you have translated it in your example it just means fist.

Comment

Working...
                              X