• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dedanoe
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

Dedanoe's 'Theories'

i am trying to correlate Macedonian Cyrillic Table of Letters with Hindu-Arabic Decade Digits in one universal math communicator

letters, word, statements in Noah's Literacy are but atoms, molecules and mixtures in Allah's Chemistry: A-GA-BV = Sum Go Bil; Njpon = nakon toga = zatim = posle toa; RSTKj = Rastechko; Izsj = Istok,Zapad,Sever,Jug or izleguj; Dgjezh = Kje Da Dojdesh; 5kata ja ima trieset i vtorata kirilichna bukva so koja se izgovara 'rzhot. you are welcome to give your contribution in shaping this communicator.
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Welcome to the MTO Dedanoe, this is an interesting initiative. What inspired you?
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• dedanoe
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

well, it is a long story, but for start lets say that letters and numbers are both symbols with particular meaning. what i noticed in numbers is that they don't only count but they also operate inside this komAdot the way you write them: for instance, the path of the one, look at where it stands first, is starting from its own An Finiteness to go strait towards the In Finitness of 8 then via the 69 Tao Equalizing Ceed to achieve AI Finitness. then take for instance the path of the four: starting from the Unity of One God aligned with Chines Yin Yang Taoism given with 69 to walk the path of the Christianity and after the arrival at opaque four to reach for the nihilar zero moon which via the 69 will launch it to the the sun; summarized, the path of the four is the longest path of all religions; My Onw Aumageddonian, Taoism, Christianity (check the path of your hand when you cross your self in the name of the three-in-one god it fully reflects the cross) and Muslim Islam given with the star and crescent. there's really lot to it... i have my own little numeric dictionary (one = initiation; two = possible coincidence; three = certainty; four = relativity; five = excellency; six = vaporizer; seven = heaven; eight = infinitive; nine = condenser) that i use to talk to my long gone father VaseDOOM27; i simply hit 2nd function of zero on my calculator and it returns 0.xxx random number which i then interpret in relation with previously stated question. letters too have meaning drawn from the way they are written. try writing the letter 'A' in single stroke without taking the pen of the paper: it tends to go spiral; then 'O' is symbol for torus and A(lpha) to the O(mega) just as O to the A = toriodal spiral is the symbol of permanent growth. endless story...

Comment

• dedanoe
        Banned
        • Feb 2010

in general my approach reduces to: "having A x A = B x C, such A is moderate geometric middle between the extremes B and C (for instance A = 5; B = 12.5; C = 2); the demands of the equilibrium are then da gi napudlish ekstremistine nazad vo geometriskata sredina od koja doshle".

Comment

• Daskalot
          • Sep 2008

Dedanoe, welcome! But your topic has completely flewn over my head. I had to ask myself 'Que?'. I usually have a good sense on things, but this is new to me
          Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• dedanoe
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

i have plenty other things of such (mind-blowing) kind on my home page (if i may)

pick one and i will tell you about it

Comment

• Bratot
              • Sep 2008

Dedanoe, fino so te gledam i ovde
              The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Ummm, hard to argue with anything there on the web link.
                But I found the "female prototype" comforting for some reason.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• dedanoe
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2010

mora da se iskoristi sekoja prigoda za post: Christ mozhe must ama jas moram post...

ova shtotuku go dodadov na mojot sajt: "(1 x 1 = Zero x Infinity) and (Infinity x Infinity = 1 x Zero) and (Zero x Zero = Infinity x 1). Zero is Permanence of Torus (O), One is Initiation of Point (T), Infinity is Progress of Spiral (A). The above TAO equality is The Three-In-One God-God-Dess A and The Triple 13 Satana-Devil O. One cannot be known by its self, it takes two triangles to make a lever and learn the one. The Unilever is and is not, begins and ends in continuum, spins forward then backward..." a e u vrska so formulava:

Comment

• dedanoe
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2010

navali makedonski narode >> dedanoe inovira

svezha kreacija od dedanoevata kolekcija:
                    PHP Code:
                    http://sites.google.com/site/dedanoe/Home/zmyown.zip 
                    so svoi zborovi: "neznam ne jas stvarno neznaam sho da recham poradi lichnata zaprepastenost od samiot sebe. prochitajte pa kazhete".
                    Last edited by Risto the Great; 03-01-2010, 04:55 PM. Reason: removed hot link for .zip file

Comment

• dedanoe
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2010

postojat najmalku dva tipa na ludaci: ednine se cool A drugine se hot

Comment

• dedanoe
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2010

i am convinced that Einstein's theory of relativity (teorija za srodnost, sho sekako opfakja i familijarna srodnost) doesn't hold good because it let his family fall apart: suppress one (Mileva Marich) into Adot and one Einstein becomes bloody superstar.

E = Mcc <=reads=> Mus T Em&8B cc Enior A.
                        morash ti m(ileva) da si a i bi seniora Ainstajnova.
                        E = mcc was nothing but A marrying proposal

Einstein you criminal none... you were not even aware that you sealed your destiny by the way you were developing your falsi theories. vistinska majstorija: A father genius to give birth to A son schizophrenic -- that is really genius.
                        Last edited by dedanoe; 03-03-2010, 07:46 AM.

Comment

• dedanoe
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2010

Hello H-EVN AD ovde deda Noe, A Koj moj ti ja DADE vodata na tebe za da ti mi ja dadesh mene me interesira na kogo ti mu polagash i kolkava smetka ako na mene za samo 5litri na saat mi zemash recimo denar. ovgovori pa jas ke ti ja spakuvam seta tezina na svetot vo toj eden denar i se kladam deka najveke sho ke se mrdnesh e do prvata tvoja bandera: jas znaam deka tebe vodata ti doaga od nebo -- znaesh li ti koj moj e na nebo? jas znaam deka ushte pred toa vodata nekoj mora da ja kachi na nebo (inaku bez toj nekoj taa teznee da paga udolu) -- znaesh li ti koj moj e toa? znaesh li ti deka najGad megu Gadovite (Americans say: In that God we trust) gore na neboto, potochno vo David Zvezdata e DvaseDvojniot VaseDOOM27 (Toj Moj Taato A) a Sonceto koe ja liftuva vodata ugore Toa E Negoviot prv Son (A ss um Tao As sum). Let me cut the chase: DALI TI hienska kompanio leshinari AD EVN (Matku li ti gagam so TNT u generator), mislish deka do besvest besplatno ke ja muzesh i siluvash prirodata mi tatkova. Polozhi ti prvo smetka pred tatko mi Semonkniot pa posle i jas pred tebe oti mojata e daleku pomala ai mravka ne se gaga so bazuka. se nadevam deka forumot nema da mi zameri za vaka gneven nastap, for it was my most honest opinion on the matter.

EDIT: zborot mi e deka profitot e najgrdiot grev, grev koj gi generira site ostanati. profitot go pravi choveka na chovek volk. do koga krajniot kupec ke e dvojna kama-sutra meta na pazarniot direkten i drzaveniot danochen profit (ovoj ke neosnovan ako prviot se suzbie). toa shto za 100% gotov proizvod vi barrat 130% cena so vkalkuliran 30% profit znachi deka ve siluvaat da perpetuirate mobilno za niv a samo jas imam nad desetina prijaveni perpetuum mobile patenti za koi mainstream fizikata vika ne se ostvarlivi. pa ako stvarno p-mobile e nemoguch zoshto profiterot ne priznae 30% fizichka zaguba pri rabota namesto da bara dopolnitelni 30% profit (razlikata e 60% prefrlanje vina na krajniot kupec). nivniot biznis stalno ke e vo proleten cut a krajniot kupec nek se goni u blacky holey dot. zahtevam kako shto toa e i vo prirodata na fizichkite fenomeni sekoj biznis na planetava da ja poistoveti svojata ekonomska efikasnost so fizichkata oti na krajot od kraevite pogonskata nafta e proporcionalna na platenite pari.
                          Last edited by dedanoe; 03-03-2010, 05:54 PM.

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Good one dedanoe
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• dedanoe
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2010

Temida (Greek Goddess of Justice) e slepa: mu aknuva nozh na sudskiot lever-o-lost direkt u negov centar (i wouldn't question your goddess superiority but won't we hit our own troops) i cheka toj pravedno da leverira. Toa ne e nitu malku Tao Chinese ama e the very peak of western democracy. maybe i am doing the same thing but you must understand me for i am also blinded only not because of my superiority but because of my age.
                              Last edited by dedanoe; 03-03-2010, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X