Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2018, 04:50 PM   #1
Pelagonija
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 335
Pelagonija is on a distinguished road
Default Macron of the Balkans

What's going on with the bribery case against the much loved western backed Macron of the Balkans, they keep on postponing it, even lying about his where abouts, ZZ flat out denies it yet the video states otherwise, am I missing something?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s1GYSX1jhHk

BTW Former NSW premier Barry Ofarrell resigned when it was found that he had accepted a $3000 wine bottle from a commercial entity.. maybe bribery is legal in FYROM?

Last edited by Pelagonija; 03-06-2018 at 05:01 PM.
Pelagonija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 05:24 PM   #2
Phoenix
Senior Member
 
Phoenix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,211
Phoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelagonija View Post
What's going on with the bribery case against the much loved western backed Macron of the Balkans, they keep on postponing it, even lying about his where abouts, ZZ flat out denies it yet the video states otherwise, am I missing something?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s1GYSX1jhHk

BTW Former NSW premier Barry Ofarrell resigned when it was found that he had accepted a $3000 wine bottle from a commercial entity.. maybe bribery is legal in FYROM?
I think itís the comparison of 2 conflicting systems...one is based on high ethical standards and the independence of the judiciary, whilst the other is still mired in Ottoman era practices...every level of administration, both civil and political in Macedonia works like this (as we all know).
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 05:54 PM   #3
Pelagonija
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 335
Pelagonija is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
I think it’s the comparison of 2 conflicting systems...one is based on high ethical standards and the independence of the judiciary, whilst the other is still mired in Ottoman era practices...every level of administration, both civil and political in Macedonia works like this (as we all know).
So it's safe to assume that there will be no legal consequences for ZZ..
Pelagonija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 07:44 PM   #4
Phoenix
Senior Member
 
Phoenix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,211
Phoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelagonija View Post
So it's safe to assume that there will be no legal consequences for ZZ..
I think there are considerable consequences for Zaev...at some stage he will be judged by the Macedonian people or perhaps even the shiptari...he keeps eroding Macedonia's identity with total disregard, at the same time he emboldens shiptar claims in Macedonia...at some point that high wire act is going to become untenable with one group or the other (or both)...
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 08:54 PM   #5
Pelagonija
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 335
Pelagonija is on a distinguished road
Default

I don't know mate.. the people I speak to in FYROM are totally dismissive of any nationalist topics hence I fail to see how the fyromers will judge him..
Pelagonija is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump