• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Svoliani
    Banned
    • Sep 2008

From what i read ,

after the part you underlined and bolded , it continues to say
    'save along the coast of the Aegean etc etc and the extreme south of Macedonia' . So could 'save' mean 'except' .

Yeah me and Terra are from the South of Macedonia!!
    Ouch indeed.

Have you heard of the Bermuda triangle? well i would love to give you back the ' Tikva Triangle' Lerin/Kostur/Voden but unfortunately there were alot alot of villages there who apart from speaking a different language , wanted to be part of Hellas. They won, you lost, get over it

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova View Post
      FIRST
      What;s the source?

SECOND
      Let's start with your old tradition of lies .
      Does it speak for the Balkans as YOU stated or for European Turkey.

Admit you misunderstood..or lied...and then we can continue to the point.
      The source was already quoted you fool, Brailsford, a person often used as a 'source' against the Macedonians by Greeks. I assume having the tables turned around doesn't suit your fake card house of an identity.

By the way, one more accusation of lies against me when I have merely posted an excerpt of a text by an author and you are out of here. I don't need to read your propagandist lies and whining just because you are incapable of addressing a simple point of discussion. Wipe the shit from your eyes and stop the lies and garbage denials of the blatant facts.

Now, admit that you are a moron who prefers to run in circles chasing his own tail rather than addressing the facts, and then we can continue.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Svoliani View Post
        From what i read ,

after the part you underlined and bolded , it continues to say
        'save along the coast of the Aegean etc etc and the extreme south of Macedonia' . So could 'save' mean 'except' .

Yeah me and Terra are from the South of Macedonia!!
        Ouch indeed.

Have you heard of the Bermuda triangle? well i would love to give you back the ' Tikva Triangle' Lerin/Kostur/Voden but unfortunately there were alot alot of villages there who apart from speaking a different language , wanted to be part of Hellas. They won, you lost, get over it
        The part I underlined is most significant Svoliani, nobody denies that some Greek-speaking people were in the extreme south or coastline, just as nobody denies that everywhere else Greek-speakers were either insignificant or non-existent.

Speaking a different language but wanted to be a part of Hellas....hhmmmm....lol, you clown. Do you say that everynight before you go to bed? Banana nation, anybody who speaks anything and is from anywhere, Hellenes......
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Does it speak for the Balkans as YOU stated or for European Turkey
          European Turkey was in the Balkans, that is what I am making reference to, people who know about the subject are aware that Greece and Bulgaria were already free on account of foreign saviours. But of course, rather than tackling the facts like a normal person you choose to pick on irrelevance, as if the Vlachs and Albanians of Morea were pure Greek-speakers anyway.

All I have seen from you TerraNova is nothing but whining, weakling arguments and the spread of lies and half-truths without anything credible in support of your so-called 'arguments' (read jokes).

Exercise your mind a little you narrow-minded nationalistic assembly-line tool, the truth is here.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
            • Jan 2009

Once again, the Ancient Greek had the best of it; we were very belated wayfarers: the shrines are fallen and the oracles are dumb. You have the feeling very often in Greece - that the paegent has passed long ago, and you are come too late, and it matters very little what you think you feel. The modern Greece is so flimsy and fragile, that it goes to pieces entirely when it is confronted with the roughest fragments of the old.
            Journal, September 1906

Travels With Virginia Woolf By Virginia Woolf
            Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Daskalot
              • Sep 2008

Lovely thread, let the light of truth shine on the modern state of Greece and the modern Greeks.
              Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

Working...
              X