X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Hahaha, I was waiting for that Indigen.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      Wise choice, good man. It all starts from somewhere, you have made a statement with your stance mate, now dig in your heels and make sure nobody can deter you from your position. Macedonians should never have to be made to feel that they are asking for too much or something that isn't theirs, all we ask for is that which is ours.
      Thanks guys and absolutely correct SOM and Indigen that is the true flag well done.
      Last edited by Daniel the Great; 05-04-2010, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by daniel the great View Post
        Indigen and SOM i have made the choice and i have changed my avatar to the 16 rayed sun.
        DtG - well done!

You know what the sonce stands for and you have freely chosen it - that's what its all about.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

DTG, whats important here is the fact you understand what the issue is (clearly you do) and you have an opinion and want to make a stance (clearly you have). I say good on you aswell.
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by indigen
            Can't help it, mate, we (in Sydney) used to have ideological wars over the "official" (which was more or less banished from any use in community activities and was termed either "slepo sonce" or "sonchogled zname") flag and our original, which Eftim Eftimov has/had a patent on and is the template, minus exclusions, on which the Macedonian state flag of 1992 was based upon, that has been in wide community use since the 1980s.

Macedonian Sun (vistinskoto) is in the blood and there is nothing that can change that for me.
            I have added it as your avatar Indigen.
            You wear it well.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Indigen and SOM i have made the choice and i have changed my avatar to the 16 rayed sun.
              Daniel, some of us are aware you are a young gentleman.
              Can you please tell us in your own words why you felt compelled to adopt the 16 rayed sun?
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Don't say that SoM and Indigen coerced you, razbra? lol
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Daskalot
                  • Sep 2008

Well done guys on a very good thread, i have been looking for stuff like this.
                  Daskalot, in the manifesto you posted i noticed something, it was this: "make sure that on the flag I raise will be written: Macedonia one and united !"
                  That is absolutely fantastic.
                  I will make that my signature.
                  Remember 'Knowledge is Power'
                  Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                    • Jan 2010

The Manifesto of the Krushevo Republic

August 2nd-3rd, 1903

Fellow countrymen and dear neighbours !

We, your perennial neighbours, friends and acquaintances from beautiful Krushevo and its pretty villages, regardless of faith, nationality, sex or conviction, not being able to endure any more the tyranny of bloodthirsty murtats who hunger for human flesh, who would like to lead both you and us to slaughter, to reduce both you and us to poverty, and to turn our dear and wealthy land of Macedonia into a wasteland, we have today raised our heads and decided to defend ourselves with rifles in our hands from our and your enemies, and obtain freedom.

You know very well that we are not evil and you understand that it is trouble that made us risk our lives, so that we might begin living like human beings or die like heroes! And because since the times of our grandfathers and great-grandfathers we have lived together like brothers of this land, we consider you as our own, and would like it to remain the same forever. We have not raised our rifles against you - it would be shameful for us to do so; we have not raised against the peaceful diligent and honest Turkish people who, like ourselves, earn their living through sweat full of blood - they are our brothers with whom we have always lived and would like to live again; we have not risen to slaughter and plunder, to set fire and steal - we have had enough of countless derebeyis pillaging and plundering our poor and blood-stained Macedonia; we have not risen to convert to Christianity and disgrace your mothers and sisters, wives and daughters; you should know that your property, your lives, your faith and your honour are as dear to us as our own. Alas, we have taken up arms only to protect our property, our lives, our faith and our honour. We are not murtats of our own land that has given birth to us, we are not robbers and plunderers, but revolutionaries sworn to die for justice and freedom; we rebel against tyranny and against slavery; we are fighting and will fight against murtats, against robbers, against oppressors and plunderers, against besmirchers of our honour and our faith and against those who benefit from our sweat and exploit our labour. Do not be afraid of us and of our villages - we shall not harm anyone. Not only do we consider you as our brothers, but we also feel sorry for you as our brothers, since we understand that you are slaves like ourselves, slaves of the Sultan and of his beys, effendis and pashas, slaves of the rich and powerful, slaves of tyrants and oppressors, who have set fire to the empire from all four sides and have made us rise up for justice, for freedom and for human life. We invite you, too, to join us in our struggle for justice, freedom and human life! Come, Moslem brothers, let us together go against your and our enemies! Come under the banner of "Autonomous Macedonia"! Macedonia is the mother of us all and she calls on us for help. Let us break the chains of slavery, free ourselves from suffering and pain, and dry the rivers of blood and tears! Join us, brothers, let us fuse our souls and hearts and save ourselves, so that we and our children and our children's children might live in peace, work calmly and make progress!...

Dear neighbours! We understand that you as Turks, Arnauts and Moslems might think that the empire is yours and that you are not slaves since there is no cross on the imperial flag but a star and a crescent. You will soon see and understand that this is not so and that you are wrong. Nevertheless, if you honour does not allow you to join us and declare yourselves against the Sultan's tyranny, we, your brothers in suffering and of the same homeland, shall do you no harm and shall not hate you. We will fight alone both for you and us, and if necessary, we will fight to the last man under the banner for our and your freedom, for our and your justice. "Freedom or Death" is written on our foreheads and on our blood-stained banner. We have already raised that banner and there is no way back. If you consider us as your brothers, too, if you wish us well, if you intend to live with us again as you have lived up to now, and if you are faithful and worthy sons of our mother Macedonia, you could help us in one way at least - and it would be a great help indeed - do not make partners of the enemy, do not raise guns against us and do not oppress the Christian villages!

May God bless our holy struggle for justice and freedom!

Long live the fighters for freedom and all honest and good Macedonian sons!

Hurrah! For "Autonomous Macedonia!"
                    May be a little irrelevant but nevertheless i thought I'd post it. Heres the source: http://faq.macedonia.org/history/krusevo.manifesto.html

Well done on the thread aswell everyone, a great read.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      Daniel, some of us are aware you are a young gentleman.
                      Can you please tell us in your own words why you felt compelled to adopt the 16 rayed sun?
                      Risto the Great, that is a question that i am happy to answer.
                      Well at first i wasn't really fusst of what avatar i had displayed but when some of the members advised me to change it that is when i really thought about it.
                      I believe that the 16 rayed sun flag is Macedonia's true historical and cultural flag that Macedonia was forced to change in the interim agreement with Greece, which i completely believe is the true flag of Macedonia.
                      And the 8 rayed sun flag that i had previously as a avatar is the flag Macedonia chose in result of this agreement with Greece.
                      The new 8 rayed sun flag to me feels more forced upon Macedonia and the Macedonians, and no one wants a flag forced upon them especially when the forcing is coming from another country.
                      In saying that the new flag is the flag in which so many Macedonian men and woman have died under and die for and us as Macedonians must respect that.
                      So i made my decision on changing my avatar to the historical and cultural Macedonian 16 rayed sun flag simply because it is our true historical and cultural flag.
                      Last edited by Daniel the Great; 05-05-2010, 04:59 AM.

Comment

• indigen
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                        May be a little irrelevant but nevertheless i thought I'd post it. Heres the source: http://faq.macedonia.org/history/krusevo.manifesto.html

Well done on the thread aswell everyone, a great read.
                        Текстот на Манифестот прв пат е објавен во драмата „Илинден“ на Никола Киров Мајски во 1923 година.

Do we know for sure that is what was originally sent out and drafted by a 23 year-old young man? Secondly, nowhere do I see Macedonians mentioned as a distinct entity in this document. Lastly, there is evidence that the Battle of Smilevo was more fierce and with 1,000 Macedonian dead mentioned in SMH telegram war reports but it does not rate much in the YU inherited Macedonian narrative.

Ilinden Uprising – Reports by Sydney Morning Herald, 1903
                        THE REBELLION IN MACEDONIA – Excerpts from telegrams:

INSURGENT POSITION STORMED, FLIGHT BEFORE ARTILLERY FIRE
                        LONDON, Aug. 31.
                        Advices which have been received at Salonika state that Servet Pasha, with six battalions, stormed a position held by 3000 Macedonians at Smilevo. 1000 Macedonians were killed, and the remaineder fled before the artillery fire of the Turks.

Food for thought.

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

I would love an avatar, have attempted that many times and give up am so IT blonde its not funny.
                          If the admin boys can add one for me , would be fantastic. Anything to do with the lion, Alexander the great or the 16 ray Maso ensignia would be awesome, if not too much trouble.
                          pozdrav,
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
                            I would love an avatar, have attempted that many times and give up am so IT blonde its not funny.
                            If the admin boys can add one for me , would be fantastic. Anything to do with the lion, Alexander the great or the 16 ray Maso ensignia would be awesome, if not too much trouble.
                            pozdrav,
                            I think you should have something more feminine, but representing strength also, like the other ladies here such as Jankovska and Bij. Probably something of the Egyptian queen of Macedonian descent, Cleopatra, would be most appropriate?

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

SoM, I actually was googling pics of cleopatra,
                              because i am a Macedonian Queen
                              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Daskalot
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
                                SoM, I actually was googling pics of cleopatra,
                                because i am a Macedonian Queen
                                I have added a stylized pic of Cleopatra, if you do not like it, just let me know and I will change it for you.
                                Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

Working...
                                X