• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
    Back on topic,

I too heard rumors out of MK yesterday that Zaev is offering amnesty in exchange for votes. Apparently he is having trouble getting 2 more votes. Or they are holding out for a bigger payoff, who knows.

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
    Just heard that Greece's FM resigned over this issue.
    And also for being accused and attacked by Panos Kammenos, that irregularities in the secret ministry's funds are being made.

Maybe Kamenos is feeling some heat and doing a runner as he is about to be caught out for financing DPMNE using a portion of those uncounted billions in bailouts from Germany to bribe sellouts in Macedonia for Prespa agreement?
    Last edited by Bill77; 10-17-2018, 04:43 PM.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Pelagonija
      • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      When Grujo is let off, the treachery will be untethered.
      The west used dpmnes corruption to install their man with the wiretaps. Now Zaev will use that same corruption to pay back his masters. Full circle.

Comment

• VMRO
        • Sep 2008

Kotzias aka Fat Man resigned due to Kamenos calling him a fat fuck over the Prespa agreement.
        Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Stojacanec
          • Dec 2009

My father just got back from Macedonia. He was there through the referendum.
          He says that people are divided. He thinks roughly 50/50 maybe a little bit higher for the yes but the referendum did not show that.

It shows people are giving up to being the European Lapdog.

On a denar note it says:

"Narodna Banka Na Republika Makedonija"

what will it say in 6 months time?

Comment

• Gocka
            • Dec 2012

People are very divided, and yes by all reasonable estimates it is roughly 50/50. Some are vocally for and against, many do so quietly.

Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
            My father just got back from Macedonia. He was there through the referendum.
            He says that people are divided. He thinks roughly 50/50 maybe a little bit higher for the yes but the referendum did not show that.

It shows people are giving up to being the European Lapdog.

On a denar note it says:

"Narodna Banka Na Republika Makedonija"

what will it say in 6 months time?

Comment

• maco2envy
              • Jan 2015

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
              Kotzias aka Fat Man resigned due to Kamenos calling him a fat fuck over the Prespa agreement.
              Any rumors on why the fat man left? I mean this Kamenos guy is probably for the agreement, if he was really against it he would have abandoned the coalition.

What's going on?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

People are very divided, and yes by all reasonable estimates it is roughly 50/50. Some are vocally for and against, many do so quietly.
                I wonder how many would accept Bulgarian citizenship if all the work necessary was to send an SMS message like this somewhere:

1. YES I AM BULGARIAN, GIVE ME THE PASSPORT
                2. NO I AM MACEDONIAN, STICK IT UP YOUR PIPERKI

I reckon almost everyone in Macedonia would have done "1" if it was an easy task. But I am a pessimist.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelagonija
                  • Mar 2017

Add the Albanians and gypsies then that’s a majority, Zaev shall implement the name change and get his nobel peace prize.

Comment

• VMRO
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by maco2envy View Post
                    Any rumors on why the fat man left? I mean this Kamenos guy is probably for the agreement, if he was really against it he would have abandoned the coalition.

What's going on?
                    Apparently he spat the dummy after having a run in with Kamenos.
                    Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Pelagonija
                      • Mar 2017

If Kamenos is so patriotic then leave the government end of story end of deal instead of huffing and puffing like the Greek pig he is.

Comment

• Gocka
                        • Dec 2012

If it is not a majority it is right there about. Because it is such a divisive and sensitive issue many people will not speak about it, making it that much harder to really know the numbers. I have at least a couple uncles who I know are in support but would never dare say so in my presence.

We are beyond numbers. Those who care need to take matters in to their own hands. This is now a moral issue and I don't give a damn where the majority is. The majority is not always right.

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post
                        Add the Albanians and gypsies then that’s a majority, Zaev shall implement the name change and get his nobel peace prize.
                        Sadly I am inclined to agree that if the indignity was made painless enough, that a vast majority would accept. I think that is the driving force to Zaev's position at the present. He has a vocal group of supporters that are by no means a majority, but a silent group of supporters who are more than happy to quietly sit by and allow this to happen and feel as they were not responsible. You could argue Zaev is conducting a mercy killing.

The real failure here is not Zaev. People like him and the things they do and say don't happen in a vacuum. Politicians are merely mirrors of the populations they serve. Zaev is no dictator and everything he has said and done has been in one way or another supported. The real failure here is how did the situation in the country get so bad that a piece of scum with legs like Zaev came to power and why is he not hanging from a flag pole for attempting one of the most visible acts of treason in human history.

We know Macedonians are full of any number of complexes that are still yet to be studied and classified, but it really makes me sad that so many of my people are willing to accept this level of indignity. and that so many of your people are cheering on the indignity,

After I take a breathe and let my anger and disgust settle, I truly pity those people. My dignity is one of the few things in this world that I couldn't live without. Because of their lack of self respect, they are destine to be treated like garbage for the rest of their lives. That is the real tragedy here.

If the armies of the world descended on Macedonia and pummeled them into submission I think all of us would understand, but to accept this under frankly historically low stakes and pressure is unforgivable and embarrassing.

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        I wonder how many would accept Bulgarian citizenship if all the work necessary was to send an SMS message like this somewhere:

1. YES I AM BULGARIAN, GIVE ME THE PASSPORT
                        2. NO I AM MACEDONIAN, STICK IT UP YOUR PIPERKI

I reckon almost everyone in Macedonia would have done "1" if it was an easy task. But I am a pessimist.

Comment

• Amphipolis
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post
                          If Kamenos is so patriotic then leave the government end of story end of deal instead of huffing and puffing like the Greek pig he is.
                          Actually Kamenos is right. Normally, the government shouldn't have taken this step, simply because it's not supported by the government itself (!?!?!) But what is normal in this government?

Tsipras implies (he's not able to say it clearly) that Kamenos tolerates that. Kamenos says he doesn't. Who would you believe?

Last edited by Amphipolis; 10-18-2018, 03:40 AM.

Comment

• Pelagonija
                            • Mar 2017

I have at least a couple uncles who I know are in support but would never dare say so in my presence.
                            I totally agree, funny that I was chatting to my Aunty last Sunday on viber, I told her that I will be moving to North Macedonia once the name is changed in order to get a high paying job(I have a very dry sense of humour) She was totally speechless.

Not sure what happened to the people, it’s like a mental disease has taken over everyone. Is it Facebook? Turski series? the lack of religious values? Liberalism? Migration to the bigger towns? There will always be cunts in society, but my experience when I was a young kid was different. When I use to visit my mums village, I used to feel warmth, respect and a sense of belonging. Today’s generation have nothing but hate and inajet.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Hate and inajet because we have all the iPhones!
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelagonija
                                • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
                                Actually Kamenos is right. Normally, the government shouldn't have taken this step, simply because it's not supported by the government itself (!?!?!) But what is normal in this government?

Tsipras implies (he's not able to say it clearly) that Kamenos tolerates that. Kamenos says he doesn't. Who would you believe?

GREECE’S Foreign Minister has abruptly quit his post following reports of a bitter row with a cabinet colleague as the country’s fragile government teeters on the brink of collapse.

The Defence Minister reportedly went on to brand his cabinet colleague a puppet of US billionaire financier George Soros.

Comment

Working...
                                X