Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Bad Sven
    • Jan 2009

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The americans have 'accidentally' dropped off weapons to ISIS.

Strange that ISIS have been able to just find these modern weapons just lying around the desert. They must have a lot of luck on their side.

Also strange that the americans have been miscalculating their drop off of weapons, its been happening for almost 4 years in Syria. They need a more accurate and reliable way of delivering weapons to the "good terrorists" - who ever they are (they keep changing every year).

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
      • Jan 2009

In the past i often wondered that it was rather strange that ISIS or even Al-Queada never attacked Israel or said anything negative about them. Isn't Israel the sworn enemy of Islam, let alone the arabs?

Well apparently Israel is ok with letting injured 'Syrian fighters' (basically a politically correct word for ISIS terrorists) enter Israel - and get treated in hospital and sent back to fight in Syria!

In August, al Nusra Front jihadists took control of Syria’s side of the border crossing with Israel and kidnapped over 40 United Nations peacekeepers — who h...

In August, al Nusra Front jihadists took control of Syria’s side of the border crossing with Israel and kidnapped over 40 United Nations peacekeepers — who h...

It just further proves my theory that the USA, together with Israel and the Saudi's are funding and supporting ISIS to destroy Shia's and also pro iranian countries.

What a great scam this 'war' is. Its just a big play, an illusion.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

This is an interesting development. My first impression after reading the below was that a new contender has emerged to challenge the northadonians in the competition for worst slave mentality. But whilst there are some similarities, I concede that the situation in Lebanon also has some stark differences when compared to Macedonia. That said, I still don't think it is a good idea for the Lebanese people to place themselves at the mercy of their former colonial master, especially one that is led by a moron such as Macron. I can't see this move garnering much support beyond the Christian population, who were once the majority in that country.

More than 55,000 people have signed a petition calling for France to take control of Lebanon following the deadly blast in Beirut. Critics say corruption and mismanagement by Lebanon's government was the cause.

Over 57,000 people have signed an online petition to "place Lebanon under a French mandate for the next 10 years" as of Friday morning. The petition on the community petition website Avaaz was reportedly set up by Lebanese citizens on Wednesday following the explosion that rocked Beirut on Tuesday, killing over 140 people and injuring more than 5,000. "Lebanon’s officials have clearly shown a total inability to secure and manage the country," the petition reads. "With a failing system, corruption, terrorism and militia the country has just reached its last breath." "We believe Lebanon should go back under the French mandate in order to establish a clean and durable governance." Dima Tarhini, from DW's Arabic department, said the petition had been circulating widely on Lebanese social media. "That's how desperate some Lebanese are," she said. "So much has been lost from where there was already so little. They lost their homes, they lost their properties, they cannot save their children. They don't know what to do." France controlled the Middle Eastern country from 1920 to 1945 under a mandate set up after World War I. The petition was directed at French President Emmanuel Macron, who on Thursday became the first foreign leader to arrive in Beirut since the tragedy struck.

Macron warned that Lebanon will "continue to sink" without reforms as he arrived in Beirut. He promised that France will help mobilize aid for the city, which has seen billions of dollars worth of damage and destruction. Macron told angry crowds in downtown Beirut that he would seek a new deal with political authorities. "I guarantee you this — aid will not go to corrupt hands," Macron told protesters. "I will talk to all political forces to ask them for a new pact. I am here today to propose a new political pact to them," he said. Crowds protesting on Beirut’s street called for Macron to help oust the country’s leadership. Shock has quickly turned to anger in the city, with many commentators and protesters saying that corruption and incompetence among the political classes were responsible for the deadly explosion. Prosecutors in France have opened an investigation into the explosion. At least 21 French citizens were injured and one killed in the blast. Even before the coronavirus pandemic, Lebanon was rocked by protests with people angry with the government and economy. A recent devaluation of the currency saw many Lebanese people lose thousands of dollars in savings.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Lebanese Prime Minister Hassan Diab and his Government resign in the wake of the deadly blast that ripped through Beirut last week, as the death toll from the incident climbs above 200.

Lebanese Prime Minister Hassan Diab and his Government have resigned in the wake of the deadly blast that ripped through Beirut last week. The announcement came on the third day of demonstrations in the capital, with protesters again hurling rocks and dodging tear gas in clashes with security forces. The city's Governor says more than 200 people are now believed to have been killed as a result of the August 4 blast, which occurred when a stockpile of more than 2,000 tonnes of ammonium nitrate exploded. Many Lebanese blamed the Government for allowing the material to be stored in Beirut's port for seven years, and are angry at what they regard as corruption in the country's political establishment. The explosion destroyed swathes of the bustling Mediterranean capital, injured over 6,000 people and compounded months of political and economic meltdowns in Lebanon. Mr Diab, in a speech televised on Monday (local time), said the disaster was "the result of endemic corruption". He said he was taking "a step back" so he could stand with the people "and fight the battle for change alongside them". "Today we follow the will of the people in their demand to hold accountable those responsible for the disaster that has been in hiding for seven years, and their desire for real change," he said. "In the face of this reality … I am announcing today the resignation of this Government." A televised announcement afterwards said Lebanese President Michel Aoun had accepted the resignation and asked the Government to stay on in a caretaker capacity until a new Cabinet could be formed. For many ordinary Lebanese, the explosion was the last straw in a protracted crisis over the collapse of the economy, endemic corruption, waste and dysfunctional governance, and they have taken to the streets demanding root-and-branch change. Anti-government protests in the past two days have been the biggest since October, when angry demonstrations spread over an economic crisis rooted in pervasive corruption, mismanagement and high-level unaccountability. Protesters accused the political elite of siphoning off state resources for their own benefit.
          Amazing what a bit of solidarity can achieve. An opportunity for change? The problem of endemic corruption remains so not sure if they will be able to make positive steps going forward, especially given the current power vacuum, but a strong message by the people nonetheless. All the best to them. It is embarrassing using a certain example mentioned so many times here before, but I feel that it is fitting in this regard - in Macedonia, thousands of people came out to their town squares to celebrate a victory in a sporting event whereas only a fraction of that amount came out to protest against the name change being proposed by the Zaev regime. No doubt a substantial share of the blame can be placed on the DPNE leadership and their directives to the rank and file, many of whom would blindly follow them into the Vardar river if so advised. But the general apathy of many Macedonians, who were soon to be northadonians, was also a significant factor.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
          X