...... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-23-2009, 08:09 AM   #1
Dimko-piperkata

Dimko-piperkata is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Australian position on Macedonia

Quote:
Melbourne / 23/06/09 / 13:09
The Australian Hellenic Diaspora will urge Australia, which recognizes Macedonia by interim reference FYROM, not to change its position on the name.
Members of the Australian Hellenic Diaspora will have their first official meeting today with the country's new foreign minister and inner cabinet members, the main opposition party president, leading political party officials and possibly with the premier himself.
"They will request that Australia's position on FYROM name issue remains unchanged."

The members of the Australian Hellenic Council also protested against the recent "demonstration by the members of the FYROM community in Melbourne during which the Greeks were presented as fascists and the Greek cross on the Greek flag was replaced by a swastika.
http://makfax.com.mk/en-us/Details.aspx?ItemID=5904
Dimko-piperkata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 08:15 AM   #2
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

The Greeks in Melbourne are group of Grkomani and Pontic women. I hope they do raise the issue again with the Australian government, so we can hit back with a response, and bring the matter to light again.

Greek behaviour towards Macedonians IS fascist, it is racist and is just as pathetic as the meaning of the swastika.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:39 AM   #3
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

I have seen the swastika in Macedonia. It predates that funny guy with the weird moustache by 2000 odd years.

The hypocrisy in Australia is very much alive and well.

Here is a lovely starting point to help us all get along:

http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 09:56 AM   #4
Daskalot

Daskalot is on a distinguished road

I even have a picture of the swastika found in a very old basilica. I will post it later.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:00 AM   #5
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Gents, I was referring to what it had come to mean during the Nazi era hence relating it to the behaviour of some modern Greeks who have developed into zealot parasites. I know that the symbol predates Nazism.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:37 PM   #6
Pelister

Pelister is on a distinguished road

This pisses me off no end.

An ethnic lobby group in the Australian cabinet.
Pelister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:43 AM   #7
drle

drle is on a distinguished road

Deca,

Unfortunately these majmuni Labor politicians will kiss their arses and respond to every demand these Gjupci ask for....they have the largest ethnic voting power in Australia...

Taka e tuka vo Avstralija and its sad....
drle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 01:41 AM   #8
Rogi

Rogi is on a distinguished road

Nishto od ova. Odat vo vladata da so zborovite 'prodolzete vaka', nisto ne baraat od nim, nisto ne im nudat. Tie si ja gubat silata.

A da ne si mislite deka nie si sedime na racete... samo sto ne gi objavuvame nashite sredbi.
Rogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 05:29 PM   #9
drle

drle is on a distinguished road

znam, imam rabotano co makedonskoto chovichki prava tuka vo melbourne za 6 meseci i znam kolku rabota pravat za makedonskijot glasot tuka vo avstralija....ama tebe ke te prashuvam....ako ti beshe premierot za Avstralija i ako ti trebashe glas, na koj ke mu pomozhish? Koj ima pojke sila vo avstralija?
drle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 07:54 PM   #10
Rogi

Rogi is on a distinguished road

Voopsto ne se raboti za golemninata na grckoto glasacko telo spored Makedonskoto glasacko telo vo Avstralija.

Se raboti za vmeshanost na grckoto lobi vo avstraliskitr politicki strukturi. Taka da, nivnata sila ne e vo nivnoto glasacko telo, tuku vo eden mal broj na grci koi se meshaat na visokite nivoa vo tukashnite politicki sili.

Ne se raboti sa golemnina na glasacko telo bidejki, na primer, iako brojot na grci vo Avstralija e pogolem, brojot na grci koi se interesiraat za Makedonskoto prasanje, odnosno brojot na tie koi bi go smenile nivniot glas poradi stavot na politicarite za toa prasanje, e mal i e mnogu pomal od brojot na Makedonci koi se interesiraat za istoto.

Nie premnogu gi precenuvame grcite, voopsto ne se nepobedlivi, a I ne se ni tolku dobro organizirani. Sila imaat samo so toa sto ima nekolku grci na visoki pozicii I so silni prijateli - nie sega pocnuvame so takvo angaziranje, no brzo napreduvame.

Last edited by Rogi; 06-24-2009 at 08:00 PM.
Rogi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
macedonia, pensions, penzii, rann