X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buktop
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
    Victor, Do you mean to say your posts above were sincere questions and not sarcastic and somewhat snide ones? Because, reading them over and over, I can only conclude the latter.

It is pretty clear that it reads the same for just about everyone else on te forum.

If I'm mistaken, then I apologise for misinterpreting and for this very post.
    Well then I only have myself to blame, they were indeed sincere questions and now that I have the answers, you notice I am no longer asking questions. I did throw in a little sarcasm for effect, but my questions were sincere.

I'll be more careful in my wording next time.
    "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
    though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
    Our long awaited hour will draw near
    and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Buktop
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Honestly, I think there is a duty to be informed about a matter before posting. To suggest we somehow needed to post an explanation link is poor form. We simply have to assume you have seen it and choose to remain argumentative about the matter.

In the same fashion, the quotes and analysis of Meto's speeches have quite possibly been perpetually ignored. Perhaps you should review all links (in sequence) before continuing to be an apologist for UMD Buktop.
      The first thread in which MP posted about Rann was over 20 pages long, I did not read it from the beginning as I saw it was another thread full of arguments and accusations, so I skimmed a few posts rather than read the thread entirely.

I was involved in most of the UMD threads from the beginning, I didn't ignore anything. I don't see why you people keep bringing UMD up, this thread is about SA.

Comment

• Buktop
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        With your previous comments, you are no better than Meto, Amitreski and co.

A little more than mere curiosity for most normal people. No need to deny it, you saw what you thought was an opportunity to attack an Australian organisation and you took it, unfortunately for you, you were not aware of some key particulars of the situation, and now you are scrambling for justification. Just let it be.
        Give me a break SoM, your paranoia is clouding your judgment. If I really wanted to "have a go" at Australian organizations there would be no discrepancies about my intention.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Buktop, don't insult my intelligence. Like Rogi, I too have read the comments over and over again, the manner in which they were written is spiteful, there is no other explanation for your obvious tone. And now your scrambling to justify it rather than being honest. Unbelievable.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Buktop
            • Oct 2009

Buktop, don't insult my intelligence. Like Rogi, I too have read the comments over and over again, the manner in which they were written is spiteful, there is no other explanation for your obvious tone. And now your scrambling to justify it rather than being honest. Unbelievable.
            SoM, at this point I really don't care if you believe me or not, I am done trying to convince you of my intentions. I got the answers to my questions and that is all I need.

I am done wasting my time arguing over this imaginary division between USA Macedonians and Australian Macedonians which has been created on the forum. I am not from Australia and I asked a simple question, NOBODY in 8 pages answered it until Risto decided to be so kind. If this is what I have to put up with to get some information then I am better off not even posting anymore...

Comment

• Bratot
              • Sep 2008

SoM mate look what have you done!

Buktop please don't go, please please please...!!!

P.S. Who the heck do you think you're fooling?
              The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Buktop
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                SoM mate look what have you done!

Buktop please don't go, please please please...!!!

P.S. Who the heck do you think you're fooling?
                Gee Bratot, whatever would I do without MTO? My life would be so empty without the constant insults...

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
                  SoM, at this point I really don't care if you believe me or not, I am done trying to convince you of my intentions. I got the answers to my questions and that is all I need.

I am done wasting my time arguing over this imaginary division between USA Macedonians and Australian Macedonians which has been created on the forum. I am not from Australia and I asked a simple question, NOBODY in 8 pages answered it until Risto decided to be so kind. If this is what I have to put up with to get some information then I am better off not even posting anymore...
                  Promises, promises
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Rogi
                    • Sep 2008

I think it is about time the course of this thread be changed back to what was originally intended when it was started.

Besides political avenues, are there any other means by which we can expose the racist views and sentiments espoused by Tom Koutsantonis?

Comment

• osiris
                      • Sep 2008

sure we could point out that the prefix koutso usually indicates a koutso vlach ethnic background, just another wannabbe hellene living of the ancient hellenic glory.

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Has the Adelaide Macedonian comunity aproached the oposition party to notify them how Labour are whaisting tax payers money in this State-sponsored propaganda?

Another option is a rally in front of his building. Organise some Bus's from Melbourne and Sydney and i am sure many of us will turn up and suport our Fellow Macedonian in Adelaide. Since we are there, we can visit Rann for a coffee as well.
                        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bratot
                          • Sep 2008

Does he has a daughter maybe?
                          The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop
                            .........this imaginary division between USA Macedonians and Australian Macedonians which has been created on the forum......
                            Buktop, there is no division other than the artificial notion that was created over at Maknews and furthered by the administrator of that website along with his lackeys.

When amitreski, yourself and others claimed that Meto made a mistake with regard to the 'democratic' prefix, Meto himself never agreed to it as a mistake. In Adelaide, he proved that it wasn't a mistake by justifying his suggestion. I don't for a second believe that most Macedonians in America agree with Meto, in fact, I don't believe you agree with him either. Yet you stubbornly defend that which is not defended by the person who said it. If anything, Buktop, that sort of attitude is what creates the impression that there is indeed an Australo-American division, even though in actual fact there isn't. Put aside the fact that he comes from the same country as you do, it is more than obvious that you possess enough logic and intelligence to distinguish right from wrong. Do what is right. And if you believe, as Meto does, in the justification that Macedonia is, afterall, a 'democratic country', then make your stance clearly, rather than defending something that you don't agree with yourself.

Originally posted by osiris View Post
                            sure we could point out that the prefix koutso usually indicates a koutso vlach ethnic background, just another wannabbe hellene living of the ancient hellenic glory.
                            Hahaha......
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Buktop
                              • Oct 2009

Buktop, there is no division other than the artificial notion that was created over at Maknews and furthered by the administrator of that website along with his lackeys.

When amitreski, yourself and others claimed that Meto made a mistake with regard to the 'democratic' prefix, Meto himself never agreed to it as a mistake. In Adelaide, he proved that it wasn't a mistake by justifying his suggestion. I don't for a second believe that most Macedonians in America agree with Meto, in fact, I don't believe you agree with him either. Yet you stubbornly defend that which is not defended by the person who said it. If anything, Buktop, that sort of attitude is what creates the impression that there is indeed an Australo-American division, even though in actual fact there isn't. Put aside the fact that he comes from the same country as you do, it is more than obvious that you possess enough logic and intelligence to distinguish right from wrong. Do what is right. And if you believe, as Meto does, in the justification that Macedonia is, afterall, a 'democratic country', then make your stance clearly, rather than defending something that you don't agree with yourself.
                              Whether or not it was created at Maknews, it has found it's way here, and I never took part in those divisions at Maknews, so the negativity directed towards me is completely unwarranted and I would appreciate it if it could be toned down.
                              trebashe odma da mu recheshe na amerikaneco da si beri pamet. toj pluka po nashata organizaciata i ti go branish. pravoto si e pravo.
                              Things like this are proof that the division does exist here on MTO and cannot be denied.

SoM, I have already had this conversation with you, and yet again this is detracting from the topic. I don't defend Meto's acceptance of the Democratic prefix, I don't know how you are coming to that conclusion, I only said that I understood how he came to that decision, if you recall correctly I agreed with your analysis of the issue. I also said it was his personal opinion and not that of UMD. In that clip that Risto posted he clearly states he no longer supports any name change tochka. You are beating a dead horse.

If you would like to continue this conversation we can do it in another thread, this one has been derailed quite enough.
                              Last edited by Buktop; 02-22-2010, 04:40 AM.

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
                                Whether or not it was created at Maknews, it has found it's way here, and I never took part in those divisions at Maknews, so the negativity directed towards me is completely unwarranted and I would appreciate it if it could be toned down.
                                Things like this are proof that the division does exist here on MTO and cannot be denied.

SoM, I have already had this conversation with you, and yet again this is detracting from the topic. I don't defend Meto's acceptance of the Democratic prefix, I don't know how you are coming to that conclusion, I only said that I understood how he came to that decision, if you recall correctly I agreed with your analysis of the issue. I also said it was his personal opinion and not that of UMD. In that clip that Risto posted he clearly states he no longer supports any name change tochka. You are beating a dead horse.

If you would like to continue this conversation we can do it in another thread, this one has been derailed quite enough.
                                Shut up Buktop, you're the only idiot flogging yourself as well as dead horses...

You've been a real smart arse with your snide comments.

Comment

Working...
                                X