X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by sf. View Post
    Just curious: you suggested that a grass-roots movement should occur in Macedonia, and that a foreign-sourced media outlet should educate the masses. How would this work? And how would the people receive (attitudes not medium) this information from the diaspora?

And the (modern) tea parties are far from a grass-roots movement. They're staged and supported by a machine, and have already been hijacked in a money-making scheme to support a few politicians in their campaigns. They're about as spontaneous as the protests organised by SDSM in Macedonia.
    It works like Soros I would imagine.

Conceptually I am still excited by such an initiative. Everybody who doesn't know a politician personally simply cannot be bothered to vote. Why not empower them?
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• MP_MK
      Banned
      • Aug 2009

Sitel:

YouTube - Avstralska Dijaspora protiv Mike Ran

Comment

• VMRO
        • Sep 2008

Macedonia row to threaten bid for seat on Security Council

MACEDONIA’S vote on Australia’s bid for a UN Security Council seat will hinge on how the Rudd government responds to an official complaint over a pro-Greek speech given by South Austral…

MACEDONIA’S vote on Australia’s bid for a UN Security Council seat will hinge on how the Rudd government responds to an official complaint over a pro-Greek speech given by South Australian Premier Mike Rann.

The Macedonian embassy in Canberra will today lodge a formal protest over the speech in which Mr Rann accused Macedonia of stealing Greek history and culture and its President, Gjorge Ivanov, of “stirring up trouble” with its neighbour. Mr Rann made the remarks in November.

Macedonian ambassador Pero Stojanovski said he was seeking a formal explanation and apology.

Asked if Mr Rann’s comments could affect Macedonia’s vote in the UN on Australia’s bid for a non-permanent seat on the Security Council, Mr Stojanovski said: “The answer to this question would greatly depend on the official response by the Australian government.”

Mr Rann was unrepentant yesterday. “I totally stand by my comments . . . absolutely no apologies whatsoever,” he said.
        Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Buktop
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by sf. View Post
          Just curious: you suggested that a grass-roots movement should occur in Macedonia, and that a foreign-sourced media outlet should educate the masses. How would this work? And how would the people receive (attitudes not medium) this information from the diaspora?

And the (modern) tea parties are far from a grass-roots movement. They're staged and supported by a machine, and have already been hijacked in a money-making scheme to support a few politicians in their campaigns. They're about as spontaneous as the protests organised by SDSM in Macedonia.
          I am not talking about a grass-roots movement, I am talking about informing the masses of Macedonia about important issues that they face everyday, and the strides that the diaspora are making to help them. I don't care about outright protest, but if a diaspora media group could encourage more citizens to get involved in the policy making of their country, then I am sure it will have been worth it.

I already said the Tea Movement is bullshit, none of those movements here in USA accomplish anything anymore, they lose themselves in the publicity.
          "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
          though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
          Our long awaited hour will draw near
          and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Bratot
            • Sep 2008

The idea given by Rogi has been mentioned many times in many conversations with Macedonian patriots in the Republic and the Diaspora.

Me, personally absolutelly agree on this matter and fully support such a medium, but I would like to add that this medium should be reaching also the folks in the Diaspora who have been often manipulated too on many occassions by the present existing media in Macedonia.

From a previous and pretty old idea(concerning the low budget we-few individuals have on disposal) to start with an e-newspaper challenging all other media sources and giving a proffesional informations and a firm critical opinion about everything related to Macedonian matters and directly confronting the existing media propaganda in Macedonia.

Serdarot is already familiar with all of this since we have discussed it full length already in years before but never brought on this idea in practice first of all because not enough resources and also the personal commitments that have to be done on a first place.

I hope after this initial idea there will be some action resulting in something more than a bandy.

That would made at least one of my dreams come true regarding the actions I would like to see.
            The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
              The idea given by Rogi has been mentioned many times in many conversations with Macedonian patriots in the Republic and the Diaspora.

Me, personally absolutelly agree on this matter and fully support such a medium, but I would like to add that this medium should be reaching also the folks in the Diaspora who have been often manipulated too on many occassions by the present existing media in Macedonia.

From a previous and pretty old idea(concerning the low budget we-few individuals have on disposal) to start with an e-newspaper challenging all other media sources and giving a proffesional informations and a firm critical opinion about everything related to Macedonian matters and directly confronting the existing media propaganda in Macedonia.

Serdarot is already familiar with all of this since we have discussed it full length already in years before but never brought on this idea in practice first of all because not enough resources and also the personal commitments that have to be done on a first place.

I hope after this initial idea there will be some action resulting in something more than a bandy.

That would made at least one of my dreams come true regarding the actions I would like to see.
              Bratot
              I concur with your ideas and passion and particularly your comments about action. Rogi makes good points and also reveals the limitations of the funding of Diaspora ideaology. Then I look at RTG's quote and it suddenly dawns on me the ones with the most influence and resources have the greatest impact!
              RTG wrote:- "It works like Soros I would imagine."
              Soros has the finances and subsequently the time and resources to do his philanthropic(philhellenic) work, we have incredible people here at MTO, passionate,intelligent, successfull and patriotic, what we lack is the cashflow to pursue the "Truth" and spread it, we are all too busy in our daily routines! As you know it takes time, money and resources and the most effective way will be to create a cashflow large enough to support the ideaology we aspire to and implement it.
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

What happened to MP_MK and his interview arrangement with Meto and Australia's media?

Mickey mouse, are you still here?
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• MP_MK
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  What happened to MP_MK and his interview arrangement with Meto and Australia's media?

You should change your handle from "Soldier of Macedon" to "Soldier of Talking Shit" ....because that's all I have seen you do and frankly it has become obvious, that talking shit is all that you are capable of.
                  Last edited by MP_MK; 02-17-2010, 02:55 AM.

Comment

• osiris
                    • Sep 2008

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post

You should change your handle from "Soldier of Macedon" to "Soldier of Talking Shit" ....because that's all I have seen you do and frankly it has become obvious, that talking shit is all that you are capable of.
                    Last edited by MP_MK; Today at 07:55 AM.
                    MP_MK is offline Add to MP_MK's Reputation Report Post Reply With Quote
                    you would have to be a little new to this online forum stuff to make the above comment. while you may not agree with som i can assure you he has been a magnificent soldeir for macedonia these past 5 plus years. i would say his posts on here and on maknews are the stuff of legend and they have thrilled and inspired many macedonians

he has been one of our finest online soldiers.

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
                      talking shit is what MP_MK is good at, and I resent the attack on SoM,
                      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Pavel
                        • Oct 2009

SoM, is a champion. SoM!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
                          I don't think anyone has ever made the conclusion that SoM is the Soldier of Talking Shit before (SoTS?). Perhaps he simply cannot grasp the complexity of this shock and awe media blitz that we have endured. We should wait for the Zeppelin blimp on election day saying "Rann = Bad for Macedonians" floating near our closest election booth before we pass further comment. Or perhaps have Meto arrive on a shining white chariot in an Uncle Sam suit opposing the Wrath of Rann.

But anyway, the issue looks pretty dead. Thank God the AMHRC will do the real work in relation to this matter.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

[QUOTE = MP_MK; 38,332] it has become obvious, that talking shit is all that you are capable of. [/ QUOTE]

Let me corect that, he exposes peice's of shit, You are well and truly the champion of talking shit

beri pamet ili istrebise od tuka.
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              I don't think anyone has ever made the conclusion that SoM is the Soldier of Talking Shit before (SoTS?). Perhaps he simply cannot grasp the complexity of this shock and awe media blitz that we have endured. We should wait for the Zeppelin blimp on election day saying "Rann = Bad for Macedonians" floating near our closest election booth before we pass further comment. Or perhaps have Meto arrive on a shining white chariot in an Uncle Sam suit opposing the Wrath of Rann.

But anyway, the issue looks pretty dead. Thank God the AMHRC will do the real work in relation to this matter.
                              LMAO, RTG you are a champion, my sentiments exactly
                              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Hey SoM, did Mickey PM you his phone number...I can give it to you if you ever need it...not sure if anyone will be on the end of it though...

Comment

Working...
                                X