X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Давидски View Post
    Sorry for being away for so long. But amen I belive the Macedonian people should surrender their lives to Christ.
    Should they do it for their nation also? Would that have God's blessing?
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

YOu still havent answered our original questions.
      you talk of jesus saving.What is the reward if you are saved.?What can we expect from nation salvation from jesus.Please note Now is not the time of salvation.If that's what the bible says how can jesus save us now??What kind of saving can we expect from.?
      "I belive the Macedonian people should surrender their lives to Christ."What do you mean by that??Please explain who or what jesus is and why should we as macedonians give our lives to him?
      Last edited by George S.; 08-28-2013, 08:41 PM.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

you talk of baptism but how much do you know is it sprinkling or whole immersion.What does baptism really mean to you & how important is it?
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
        X