X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bij View Post
    Do you ban by IP? How does he keep coming back?
    Its ok. I use a Todar - it picks up specific traits like long-winded, irrelevant and incoherent sentences, coloured text and key words like "nwo scum".
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      Its ok. I use a Todar - it picks up specific traits like long-winded, irrelevant and incoherent sentences, coloured text and key words like "nwo scum".
      you need to fine tune the search to include overuse of bold text and conspiracy theories and any shit to do with vampires...

btw...I think you drove a metal stake through his heart with his eviction from MTO...I saw somewhere on ch X today a story about the bulgars unearthing some 'vampires'...the Tobester would have been all over that baby in his cosy, albeit dark 'Corner'...

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        lol

I guess "NWO scum" is know enshrined in the MTO vernacular...
        Sure is. I think we need an accompanying smilie as well. Giorgio would seem like a good candidate for that.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

underneath it all he has a real hate for us macedonians.I could tell he had no sympathy for us.THe thing is that he must be reincarnating himself as someone else.I would not be surprised of him having multiple personalities.He could come back as anything even a bulgarophile like that lazer.Is the MTO got something up their sleeve to catch him.I hate to be dealing with wackos like Brian ,etc & his ilk.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
            • Jan 2010

I just realised razer and voltron have been banned too. Good to see the admins taking out the trash lately.

Comment

• Bij
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
              I just realised razer and voltron have been banned too. Good to see the admins taking out the trash lately.
              It's only a matter of time for me now

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Bijj what kind of baning do you have in mind & which admin would you want to ban you???
                Personnally i don't think you should be banned you haven't done anything bad.
                Or do you prefer the military dishonorable discharge?.Where your medals get ripped,your hat gets thrown away.Just kidding there.
                Last edited by George S.; 06-08-2012, 07:00 PM. Reason: ed
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                X