greece REJECTS opinion from Macedonia to establish a circle of "history truth finding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rogi
    • Sep 2008

Yiftoi, the Macedonians did not start any problems with the Greeks over their name and their "Greekness" or "Hellenism" and the fact that their claimed "ethnic purity" and "homogeneous state" is a complete fallacy. Macedonia and the Macedonians left that alone, let Greece to be who Greece wants to be.

But the Greeks decided they wanted to become Macedonians, and that's because of their ulterior motives...

You see, it is the Greeks who started a problem with the Macedonians, trying to deny us our name and identity in order to appropriate it and justify their actions from 1913 onwards.

Comment

• Yiftoi
      Banned
      • Apr 2009

It seems that the problem stems from the ethnic authenticity of both sides. If this could be resolved then there is a chance that all the other issues will also begin to be resolved.

Comment

• Spartan
        • Sep 2008

The concept of 'ethnicity' is a joke in this day and age as I see it. No one can claim a direct line from antiquity in my opinion(blood-wise), only culturaly perhaps. The sooner we come to terms with this, the sooner we can move forward in regards to such issues...

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Yiftoi View Post
          Well if the majority don't believe that any authentic Greeks exist, and the Greeks don't think that any authentic Macedonians exist, we have gone full circle and are back again to the core problem.
          wrong...we macedonians and the educated people out there KNOWS it that there is no ethnic greek identity.
          you grrrrks are a melange of varous races
          get it or leave us here
          1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
          2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Well if the majority don't believe that any authentic Greeks exist, and the Greeks don't think that any authentic Macedonians exist, we have gone full circle and are back again to the core problem.
            I strongly believe that modern Greeks exist.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Yiftoi
              Banned
              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
              The concept of 'ethnicity' is a joke in this day and age as I see it. No one can claim a direct line from antiquity in my opinion(blood-wise), only culturaly perhaps. The sooner we come to terms with this, the sooner we can move forward in regards to such issues...
              Did you get a chance to see the recent video that was aired on Macedonian TV about the "Macedonoids" being the chosen people of God and founders of the white race.

Maybe this is why the Greek government rejected the "history truth finding" seminars that Milososki was after.

Comment

• Ne Smassen
                • Jan 2009

Stimulating conversation. What was this clowns last incarnation on this board?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Did you get a chance to see the recent video that was aired on Macedonian TV about the "Macedonoids" being the chosen people of God and founders of the white race.

Maybe this is why the Greek government rejected the "history truth finding" seminars that Milososki was after.
                  I am in fact the chosen person of God.
                  And can also confirm that Macedonians have a much higher likelihood of being the founders of the white race as compared to Greeks.

But, aside from that Yifto, do you want to compare Macedonia with Greece in relation to outlandish claims? Notwithstanding your peasant approach to dialogue, how does this help modern nations solve their differences?
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

So who do the Macedonians consider to be Greeks?
                    The ones that call themselves Greeks, no matter what they used to speak or how they used to live.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Yiftaki, here is starting point:

Macedonians see themselves as Macedonians, and see the Greeks as Greeks.

Greeks see themselves as Greeks, and see the Macedonians as Macedonians.

Everybody has their own interpretation of history and their people, lets respect everybody's decisions.

Let's live.
                      ------------------------------------------------

Now, tell me, what's the problem?
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• osiris
                        • Sep 2008

spartan on this board is a greek and a noble one at that, you are a greek, dora bakoyannis is a greek the people of hydra now are also greek despite being arvaniti less than a hundred years ago. yiftos are you here to learn, because thats not been my experience with most greek posters. the modern greek style, is to to preach and to deny us our rights as macedonians. please dont wait too long to declare your true intent and prove me wrong i would prefer that. despite the oppression of my people by greece many of us on this board bear no ill feelings to the greek people as individuals they too are victims of greeces megalomania, they too have had their native culture destroyed for the glory of greece. our beef is with your rapacious politicians hypocritical clergy and corrupt intelligentsia.

Comment

• Yiftoi
                          Banned
                          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                          Yiftaki, here is starting point:

Everybody has their own interpretation of history and their people, lets respect everybody's decisions.

Let's live.
                          ------------------------------------------------

Now, tell me, what's the problem?
                          McSoldier, the problem is that the interpretation may be wrong in the other parties eyes.

Now what are we to do?

Comment

• Yiftoi
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by osiris View Post
                            spartan on this board is a greek and a noble one at that, you are a greek, dora bakoyannis is a greek the people of hydra now are also greek despite being arvaniti less than a hundred years ago. yiftos are you here to learn, because thats not been my experience with most greek posters. the modern greek style, is to to preach and to deny us our rights as macedonians. please dont wait too long to declare your true intent and prove me wrong i would prefer that. despite the oppression of my people by greece many of us on this board bear no ill feelings to the greek people as individuals they too are victims of greeces megalomania, they too have had their native culture destroyed for the glory of greece. our beef is with your rapacious politicians hypocritical clergy and corrupt intelligentsia.
                            I'll try my best not to disappoint you Osiris.

Comment

• Yiftoi
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              The ones that call themselves Greeks, no matter what they used to speak or how they used to live.
                              So using that logic, if Macedonians tomorrow decided that they wanted to be Greeks, should the real Greeks recognize them as such?

Comment

• Daskalot
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Ne Smassen View Post
                                Stimulating conversation. What was this clowns last incarnation on this board?
                                He was the 'Oxi', '1946-1949' malaga, he is the same gjuptin from Australia filling our forum with malakies, lets see for how long he stays this time.
                                Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

Working...
                                X