greece REJECTS opinion from Macedonia to establish a circle of "history truth finding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dimko-piperkata
    • Sep 2008

greece REJECTS opinion from Macedonia to establish a circle of "history truth finding

greece REJECTS opinion from Macedonia to establish a circle of "history truth finding"

YouTube - greece REJECTS opinion from Macedonia to establish a circle of "history truth finding"
    1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
    2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

To be honest. Even the slightest admission of the distinct Macedonian identity makes them look like fools. They will never do this and we will always teach them.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      To be honest. Even the slightest admission of the distinct Macedonian identity makes them look like fools. They will never do this and we will always teach them.
      That in fact is the core problem, they wont recognize the identity of our state let alone the identity of our people and language, despite the fact that the Macedonians have and will continue to exist.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Yiftoi
        Banned
        • Apr 2009

The core problem is that both Greece and Macedonia disagree on who is a Macedonian and who is a Greek.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Yiftoi View Post
          The core problem is that both Greece and Macedonia disagree on who is a Macedonian and who is a Greek.
          Macedonians do not disagree on who is a Greek.
          So the problem is one-sided.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

The problem is one-sided. Macedonians are Macedonians, Greeks are Greeks. Macedonians understand and accept this. Greeks do not. Greeks are the problem.

Yiftoi, why would you have the Greek translation of a 'Gypsy' for your username? Are you a 'Gypsy' or Roma? Or are you trying to imply something?
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Yiftoi
              Banned
              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              The problem is one-sided. Macedonians are Macedonians, Greeks are Greeks. Macedonians understand and accept this. Greeks do not. Greeks are the problem.

Yiftoi, why would you have the Greek translation of a 'Gypsy' for your username? Are you a 'Gypsy' or Roma? Or are you trying to imply something?
              The problem is both with the Macedonians and the Greeks. They are both to blame. If neither side doesn't add water to their wine, there will be no peace.

As for the username Yiftoi, I like it.

Comment

• Yiftoi
                Banned
                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                Macedonians do not disagree on who is a Greek.
                So the problem is one-sided.
                So who do the Macedonians consider to be Greeks?

Comment

• osiris
                  • Sep 2008

the macedonians consider the arvanovlachs and prsofygi as greeks, despite the fact that historically neither the arvanovalchs and prosfygi have any real connection cultural ethnic or linguistic with the ancinet greeks.

Comment

• Yiftoi
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2009

Are you referring to these vlachs and prosfygoi as the northern Greeks......do the Macedonians consider the Greeks from the south and the islands to be different than the vlachs and prosfygoi?

Is there any culture, language or ethnicity in the Balkans that can be traced back to the ancient Greeks, Macedonians maybe?

Comment

• osiris
                      • Sep 2008

the connection to ancinet cultures is a red herring that greece introduced into the debate to deflect from the real issue of the divison and occupation of macedonia during the balkan wars, and the susequent denationalisation of its people.

do you think the arvaniti of the peloponese and attika and the vlachs of thessally are really greeks. its your call, i dont have a problem with them identifying as greeks, despite their dubious greekness. unfortunately greeks ahve a probelm with me identifying as a macedonian, if by some chnace i would declare as greek as some of my poor relatives have then hey presto i too could be a macedonian by declaring i am a greek. very confusing and nonsesnical, but that modern greece to a tee.

Comment

• Yiftoi
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2009

If the arvaniti of the peleponese and attika and the vlachs of thessaly are dubious Greeks, who and where are these Greeks that the Macedonians accept with no dubious attributes, do they exist?

Comment

• Spartan
                          • Sep 2008

Not by the people on this forum my friend, except by maybe a couple of members...

Comment

• Yiftoi
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2009

Well if the majority don't believe that any authentic Greeks exist, and the Greeks don't think that any authentic Macedonians exist, we have gone full circle and are back again to the core problem.

Comment

• Spartan
                              • Sep 2008

^^
                              Thus a 17 yr old name issue....

Comment

Working...
                              X