X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MapleLeaf1
    • Sep 2008

Especially with a huge indiginous Macedonian population there
    Dont worry about the huge indigenous population, we are there, as far as greek oppression, maybe they can let a gentleman finish what he is saying before screaming oxi, oxi ,oxi over him, truly a classy or more likely a fearful move on their part

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Dimko-piperkata View Post
      pure greek HYSTERIA when they hear pure MACEDONIAN words...

oxi, oxi...we wont hear the truth oxi,...
      enough with you fucking FIXI FOXI, here comes the TRURH !

brilliant @PAVLE !

Ain't that the truth brother.
      Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Daskalot
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Giorikas View Post
        An excellent example of Greek oppression, eh . Political parties like the Rainbow party ...., the right for Greek citizens to express themselves, even on national TV, speaking the 'forbidden language', employed by the state even, eh ? Bravo good for him to make his point on TV. I have no problem with that. The ratings of 'Rainbow' will no doubt rocket for the next elections. Especially with a huge indiginous Macedonian population there
        please explain what voting for a political party has to do with your ethnic background? Do you only vote for the Pontic-party in Greece???
        Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
          • Jan 2009

BRAVO PALVE...Well said...
          We all support you and hope many more in Egeska and the world do the same..?

Question are there Turkish/Albanian etc minorities in Greece doing the same as PAVLE???
          The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Giorikas
            Bravo good for him to make his point on TV. I have no problem with that. The ratings of 'Rainbow' will no doubt rocket for the next elections. Especially with a huge indiginous Macedonian population there
            And that example of arrogance from you is the reason why you think you feel like an outcast here, because you make it that way. For every positive step taken by the Macedonians in Greece, you have to put in a worthless attempt at downplaying its significance. Shame on you mate.
            An excellent example of Greek oppression, eh
            Indeed it was, did you see the Greek presenter and that other joker in the background, "oxi, oxi, oxi", why oxi? Why stop the man in the middle of the sentence?

In your eyes, it isn't oppresive if one says 'no' to another while he speaks his own language? Why the hysteria?

And of course, revert to Vinozhito and votes, pathetic Giorikas, you haven't changed at all, you still exhibit the same signs as the Greek racists that surf past here intermittently.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

It is a wonderful moment that happens far too infrequently.
              Pavle does have the ability to milk a little drama out of a moment, and his timing was sublime.

More! Quickly!
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                • Jan 2009

Macedonians from "Vinozhito" on Greek TV Channel

YouTube - Macedonians from "Vinozhito" on Greek TV Channel
                The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Dejan
                  • Sep 2008

Well done Pavle, sends a shiver down my spine!
                  You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Coolski
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Giorikas View Post
                    An excellent example of Greek oppression, eh . Political parties like the Rainbow party ...., the right for Greek citizens to express themselves, even on national TV, speaking the 'forbidden language', employed by the state even, eh ? Bravo good for him to make his point on TV. I have no problem with that. The ratings of 'Rainbow' will no doubt rocket for the next elections. Especially with a huge indiginous Macedonian population there
                    20 years ago this act of speaking Macedonian on live TV in Greece would have been unthinkable. Now, Pavle did so, albeit with strong and unjustified reactions from everyone in the room, chanting "No No No No No" while he was speaking in his Macedonian mother tongue.

So, now that we have these small developments and rights are slowly becoming achievable, do you think you can come out and start saying "see, you have rights, you've had them all along" and expect people to believe you? What you just saw is the tip of the iceberg. The situation in Greece will improve, and I hope that one day you will be able to say (with legitimacy) that Macedonians in Greece do not have to worry about discrimination or oppression. For now, you can simply not say that. What you saw in that video was one step in improving Greece for both ethnic Macedonians and other ethnic groups in the country, including modern ethnic Greeks. It's called entering the 21st century.

If you understood what he said, you will understand that he is calling for people to come out of their state of fear. Do you think they would be so bold as to vote for Vinožito if they are still living in fear? The 'votes card' is one of the most amateurish points you could possibly bring up with regards to the number of ethnic Macedonians in Greece.
                    - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
                    - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Dejan
                      • Sep 2008

Well put Coolski.

PS - does anyone know the name of the Macedonian song in the first video?
                      You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Coolski
                        • Sep 2008

Narode Makedonski by the Boys from Bouf- Available on MkMuzika.com
                        - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
                        - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Coolski View Post
                          20 years ago this act of speaking Macedonian on live TV in Greece would have been unthinkable. Now, Pavle did so, albeit with strong and unjustified reactions from everyone in the room, chanting "No No No No No" while he was speaking in his Macedonian mother tongue.
                          Agreed.

No No No ... meaning "Oh Dear Pavle, who on Earth are you talking to? Everybody in Greece knows you don't exist."

Does this make you feel better about it Giorikas?
                          Is there any other fantastic reason why people would insist on stopping the man from speaking his language?
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Sarafot
                            • Dec 2008

I'm so proud,Bravo BE,when i see peoples like him,then i'm proud MACEDONIAN who still belives in our ideals,not like political whores in Macedonian political life. And yea maybe he should realy be a president?!
                            Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
                            - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

Working...
                            X