Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

I don't understand why we have to look at someone in Aegean Macedonia as different from someone in the Republic. Or vice versa in any of the occupied regions. This is just stupid. We're all one and the same no matter how you wanna dice it. Just like my cousin in Strumica told me how the Macedonians in Prespa are nothing but "shiptars" there's no need for such stupidity coming from our own.
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Alexander
      • Feb 2009

Where I live the Macedonians from the Republic are a bunch of dumb selani. They themelves refer to Aegean Macedonians as Greeks. No surprise then that most of the Aegeans go to greek church.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Any Macedonian who is told by another Macedonian that he is not or less of a Macedonian, needs to retaliate.

Where it concerns the diaspora, there is no excuse for any Macedonian to be going to a church other than a Macedonian church.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Sarafot
          • Dec 2008

Hmm?!
          We have speak somewhere about this,me i'm like thouse guys to,i hate when i see Makedonci from vilages in diaspora,mostly here in SLO, they are bunch of Šopja who have taken Bg passports listen to Serbo-Baganik music,mostly forgoten their language,but when it comes to a point they shows them selfs like bigest patriots.

Well fuck them,even deep in me i know they are my brothers and i dont want to say that.

Pirinci dot event tray to speak Macedonian,they are afraid it is same in Egej,and same in the world,they are afried,lerning their kids foregin language,when you mention them to go back home,in that moment they are not Macedonians any more they hate Macedonia,becouse foreginers give them car and job,and home land whit their roots and graves is not good anaf,it is bether to be a slave then a poor guy!!

MA KAKOV NAROD SME,ZAREM KE DOZVOLIME DA NE ZGAZAT BE??

Na rabotata imam eden Makedonec od Bitolsko,čovekot ima 55 godini od koji 35 gi pominal vo Slovenija,negovite deca gi naučil da dumat SLovenski i Srpski no ne i Makedonski,''ne moralo da znaat'',PU MAJKATA,nemoralo,mu se svigjala starogradska srbska muzika,pa mu snimiv nekulku cedeja naša starogradska da slušne,da vidi šo pravi...
          Isto taka moot dialekt ne mu se sviga,bil bugarski?PA ŠO E SO VAS BE LUGE,TOGAŠ SITE KOMITE SE BUGARI!!!!

Vo Avstrija pak imam mnogu rodnini,da ne dumam za niv!? Oni sad uče svoju decu da pričaju bosanski! Ideš u Makedonska prodavnica sakaš da kupiš CD,on ti prodava Srpski pesni,odeš u MAkedonski klub,puštaat Srpska muzika i šo se nema!!

Videš li SoM zatoa ima takvi kako tie-mene, na koji se odnesuva naslovot na temata.

ZA MENE I TAKVITE KAKO TIE POSTOJI SAMO MAKEDONSTVO-PURE!
          Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
          - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Prespa
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
            Just like my cousin in Strumica told me how the Macedonians in Prespa are nothing but "shiptars" there's no need for such stupidity coming from our own.
            Wow. That's pretty sad.

Comment

• Pelister
              • Sep 2008

RTG wrote:

It should be remembered that it is infinitely more being difficult to be a Macedonian in Greece than it is being a Macedonian in the Republic. And yet all of us are nervously sitting on our hands as we pray one of our Republic's leaders does not sell our identity out from beneath us.
              I agree with that, and I would say that the kind of capitulatory behavior coming from the Macedonians in the Republic, and some in the diaspora, happens because some Macedonians in the Republic and in the diaspora, don't give a shit about Macedonians anywhere else. They are only interested in the Macedonian Republic moving "foward" by which they mean, "compromise". I didn't want to say this here but Meto in his latest article celebrates the Ohrid Framework Agreement as an "achievement". It was imposed, it gave Albanians administrative autonomy, i.e., self government (different from human rights), and UMD celebrate it as a "milestone"? RTG, there are some people who ONLY care about the Macedonian Republic. They could not give a toss about the greater issues, because they havn't experienced real persecution before. I take the position I do because some Macedonians from the Republic, treat the rest of us as sour grapes, they look down on us as different. I've had run ins with Srbomani and ex-commies - and their politics and attitudes remind me of some people in the republic, and the diaspora.

Comment

• Rogi
                • Sep 2008

Pelister, I completely agree with half of your post and I too object against the same thing you are objecting to - specifically, that regarding the Ohrid Framework Agreement.

On the rest though, regarding caring only for the Republic of Macedonia I have to disagree, I should note that Meto himself (who I believe most of your comments are directed against) has some origins from Aegean Macedonia as do most of the Board, some of whom have lost everything due to the Greek persecution of their family.
                Last edited by Rogi; 03-21-2009, 12:28 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
                  I didn't want to say this here but Meto in his latest article celebrates the Ohrid Framework Agreement as an "achievement". It was imposed, it gave Albanians administrative autonomy, i.e., self government (different from human rights), and UMD celebrate it as a "milestone"?
                  Agreed Pelister.
                  I have not read the UMD comment about the Ohrid Agreement yet, but if this is the case, then it reaffirms my belief that the UMD has selected a nice name for itself. But often forgets what the Diaspora thinks. Perhaps UMLG (United Macedonian Lobby Group) is a better choice for a name. The Diaspora are unhappy with the Ohrid Agreement that was inflicted on us. What is for celebrating?

Again, I have not read the comment yet. But based on Rogi's disappointment, this sounds to be true.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Rogi
                    • Sep 2008

Risto,

Here is the article and discussion that Pelister is referring to:

Comment

• vodenka
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                      A Macedonian is no more or less Macedonian if he or she comes from the Republic, Aegean or Pirin. We are all Macedonians.
                      You are so right! We must learn to behave like one nation, no matter the small differences we may have among us, due to historical events we had to endure.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by vodenka View Post
                        You are so right! We must learn to behave like one nation, no matter the small differences we may have among us, due to historical events we had to endure.
                        I agree.
                        However, not much of a mechanism exists to support this in the countries that matter presently.
                        We do not even have any comprehensive software to learn the Macedonian language.
                        The Diaspora can play a very important role in facilitating this and is doing more than anybody else.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                        X