Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > Exposing Lies and Propaganda

Old 08-12-2009, 03:50 PM   #1
TrueMacedonian

TrueMacedonian will become famous soon enough
Default Bulgaria is not a nation; itīs a collection of minorities

Enjoy Bulgarians.

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/104798
Old 08-26-2009, 04:11 AM   #2
George S.

George S. is on a distinguished road

The bulgars are descendants of the tartars who adopted the macedonian language!The bulgarian people i'm sure ceased to exist long time ago.
George.S
George S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 04:28 AM   #3
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

The Asian Bulgars that settled in Europe are indeed long gone. You suprised me George, tick for you, go for double.
Old 08-26-2009, 05:34 AM   #4
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

SoM, George is having a rest for a while.
Hopefully he will come back with more enthusiasm in 7 days time.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 07:40 AM   #5
Pesijazal

Pesijazal is on a distinguished road

Eve kako nastanale bolvarite

Pesijazal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 04:07 AM   #6
Liberator of Makedonija

Liberator of Makedonija is on a distinguished road

Hello, can someone clarify the exact origins of the Bulgarians please? I know Russia had a big hand in the creation of the Bulgarian nation in the late 19th century but that's about all I know.
Liberator of Makedonija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 03:52 PM   #7
Miliket

Miliket is on a distinguished road

I'm not trying to be rude or anything but have you guys ever looked from Bulgaria's perspective? They have a lot of proof compared to you guys... But all you "Macedonians" always respond to something that disprooves your "theories" with "IT'S FABRICATED!! WE'RE RIGHT!!" or something like that.
Miliket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 08:52 PM   #8
Liberator of Makedonija

Liberator of Makedonija is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miliket View Post
I'm not trying to be rude or anything but have you guys ever looked from Bulgaria's perspective? They have a lot of proof compared to you guys... But all you "Macedonians" always respond to something that disprooves your "theories" with "IT'S FABRICATED!! WE'RE RIGHT!!" or something like that.
I think you're confusing us with our neighbours
Liberator of Makedonija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 09:41 PM   #9
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miliket View Post
I'm not trying to be rude or anything but have you guys ever looked from Bulgaria's perspective?
Oh, you mean like how Bulgarian chauvinists look at things from a Macedonian perspective where it concerns Macedonia? Give me a break. All of the nations in the Balkans have chequered periods in their history and only a fool would believe otherwise. But some delusional types that hail from Macedonia's neighbouring countries think they're immune to this. So, before you attempt to question Macedonian history, I suggest you first put Bulgarian history up for review and scrutiny to see how it measures up. You can start by providing a summary of that history from the inception of the Bulgars to the 9th century AD. Then prepare to defend it. Do you have the integrity to do that?

By the way, if you haven't yet read the rules, then read them. If you refer to Macedonians as anything but Macedonians, or if you place the Macedonian name or any of its derivative terms in quotation marks (i.e.; "Macedonians") again, you will be permanently banned. Don't mistake our courtesy for naivety.
Old 09-28-2016, 03:30 AM   #10
DraganOfStip

DraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
Hello, can someone clarify the exact origins of the Bulgarians please? I know Russia had a big hand in the creation of the Bulgarian nation in the late 19th century but that's about all I know.
Bulgarians are a result of the mixture of several people.
The core people were the Bulgars (hence the name),a Turko-Mongoloid tribe that can be traced back all the way to Central Asia ( they are first mentioned in Chinese sources in the 2nd century b.c. as one of the peoples forming the federal empire Hsiung-Nu or the Huns), who then throughout the centuries migrated to the Balkans,absorbing many people on their way and eventually mixing with Slavs,Avars and indigenous peoples (mostly Thracians) that lived in the western balkans area.
Try finding the book "The origins of the contemporary Bulgarians" by Plamen Cvetkov for more info.